What's new

F-16 program not stopped: US Embassy

Enough with the stupid conspiracies... if this was the case nobody would have bought any jet from usa... the best tht could be done is programming the enemy recognition system.. which is not the case wrt PAF... heck even Turks have changed the system tht couldnt identify israeli jets.... also do you think PAF would have bought jets tht couldnt target IAF>??

Thts are very stupid thing to believe....its been discussed a billion times before and by former PAF pilots aswell as american pilots n officers... So get over it buddy!

I dont want to degrade the moral of Paf. But i am still believe it will be useless, until or unless we learn to change the programming of planes with the help of Chinese.

Thanks for telling me i.have gone too far i.aim to be a better debater this new year

We should remove all US gadgets and install Turkish electrical and fire and forget controls in the plane ....

I don`t trust US with any upgrades

we should stop buying more F16s man relay on china more us give less and demand more from paksitan J10B is good option and our JF17 is the best we should keep the f16s we have get updates only :pakistan::cheers::china:

I rather agree with Killerx
I think Pakistan will do good if invest this money in JF 17 Block II and later versions.

Note: If i speak something stupid, please do a favor by a correction. I am a newbie indeed.

We should remove all US gadgets and install Turkish electrical and fire and forget controls in the plane ....

I don`t trust US with any upgrades
I agree with you. I am afraid of Self destruct system on Updated chips of F16s.
This system can Malfunction the F16 at war times. (If used again US ally)
U.S is already applying Self destruct system on Drones so that nobody use this for Reverse Engineering.

Expert believes that they already had destruct system on drone which was hacked by Iran.
Juergen Nieveler Said about destroyer system of Drone which was hacked by Iran :
there are times the signal doesn't reach it - under a
MIJI incident, the signal coming in is drowned out by the intrusion
signal, and no amount of jamming the destruct button will get the
signal through to the receiver. My 'theory' is this is what happened
- left without a signal from its controller, it could have auto-landed
out of default, or the people MIJIing the drone could have taken it
over and landed it.

UAV self destruct systems - .rec.aviation.military
Self-Destruct Device (ICBM

It is already proved that there are Self-destruct System(Machines) exists in the world.

This is Seriously debatable thing, This is not Rumor or Gossips about malfunction of F16 in war scenerio.
This is Logically based on Self destruct System which can malfunction the machine.

If they can place Self destruct system on drones and machines then This is also possible they can use self destruct system on updated chips of F16 for malfunction and to keep their Ally safe.:butcher:

there is a thread "F16 ARE NO GOOD AGAINST THE US AIR FORCE"
thats the answer no more F16 junk from usa only JF17 block 1 & 2 and FC20 :china::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom