What's new

F-16 program not stopped: US Embassy

It was at PAF's Twitter, I don't know whether its official or not but it does make sense

@PAF_PakFizaiya
Yes,USA suspended the delivery first but now things are under negotiations,PAF F-16D Block 52+ SN #10801 to be released soon first.

in my opinion, US may be using it as a lolly pop for NATO supplies!

F-16's are really good for museum. Pakistan should open one....

HI TECH or not its NOT carries a sanction THREAT and is a legacy fighter FALLING BEHIND euro canards of similar price.

IAF wud much rather face F16 rather than Typhoon or Rafale or GRIPEN ng IM SURE

So true... LCA and SU-30 can kill any jet in the air... also one of the 3 will become more superior n invincible than any jet ever produced after india gets it!

PAK NATIONAL take your head out the sound AND accept wat i say has a HINT OF REALITY

i know for a FACT 99% OF YOU PDF members are ware USA will BACK STAB you and sanction F16 or supplies.

YOU ALSO are full;y aware that THE MONEY could have been better spent.

BUT HAS BLIND FOOLS not thinking long term PAF piled into MORE F16s wen USA dangled them.

LOOK AT THE INDIANS

NO to F16IN
NO TO F18 super hornets
NO TO F35

all with TOT

who made the SMARTER move

PS this thread has nothing to do with SU30MKI which incidentaly is A MASSIVE SUCCESS with over 150 INSERVICE already nearly 100 built in india.

SANCTION ON SU30MKI no chance

and thats the difference

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

@PAF_PakFizaiya
Yes,USA suspended the delivery first but now things are under negotiations,PAF F-16D Block 52+ SN #10801 to be released soon first.

I REST MY CASE

PAK NATIONAL take your head out the sound AND accept wat i say has a HINT OF REALITY

i know for a FACT 99% OF YOU PDF members are ware USA will BACK STAB you and sanction F16 or supplies.

BUT HAS BLIND FOOLS not thinking long term PAF piled into MORE F16s wen USA dangled them.

LOOK AT THE INDIANS

NO to F16IN
NO TO F18 super hornets
NO TO F35

all with TOT

PS this thread has nothing to do with SU30MKI which incidentaly is A MASSIVE SUCCESS with over 150 INSERVICE already nearly 100 built in india.

and thats the difference

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

@PAF_PakFizaiya

I REST MY CASE

Even though F16s are prone to sanctions but CAN IAF matches in any way the expirience we have with these Falcon.We know in and out of this Plane and we know how to get MAX out of it.

Decision are not made like once and for all ,just like ur MMRCA decision see it is taking almost 10 years to finalise the deal but fortunately we dont have such nice people who take such long time to make decision , they just look at things are make a decision.

and they took an excellent decision i will say.:tup:

As far as ur claims goes saying that they are suing all this to negotiate NATO supplies , I think u are forgetting that they are in no such position , we have what they own and they have what we own .Trade is simple as that .

But let see if they get sucessful in getting the supplies open.

LOOK AT THE INDIANS

NO to F16IN
NO TO F18 super hornets
NO TO F35

all with TOT

and thats the difference

@PAF_PakFizaiya

I REST MY CASE

Congratulations with the smarter move
now TAKE A HIKE!
You rely on your power, we rely on our skills.
Its not about the jet once its in air, its about the pilot who operates the jet.

LOOK AT THE INDIANS

NO to F16IN
NO TO F18 super hornets
NO TO F35

all with TOT

and thats the difference

@PAF_PakFizaiya

I REST MY CASE

USA never offered full tot stop whining like a girl.

Dude, Still F16 is combat proven.

Even In US, The F-16 is scheduled to remain in service with the U.S. Air Force until 2025
General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.airforce-magazine.com/MagazineArchive/Pages/2007/March 2007/0307force.aspx:coffee:

F-16 can be used against China,Iran or any US enemy,
But it is just a trash against India if US give codes to India,
it is a trash against Israel when having bad relations with US,
It is a trash against US when having any war situation with US.
Sorry this is the reality.

F-16 can be used against China,Iran or any US enemy,
But it is just a trash against India if US give codes to India,
it is a trash against Israel when having bad relations with US,
It is a trash against US when having any war situation with US.
Sorry this is the reality.

Enough with the stupid conspiracies... if this was the case nobody would have bought any jet from usa... the best tht could be done is programming the enemy recognition system.. which is not the case wrt PAF... heck even Turks have changed the system tht couldnt identify israeli jets.... also do you think PAF would have bought jets tht couldnt target IAF>??

Thts are very stupid thing to believe....its been discussed a billion times before and by former PAF pilots aswell as american pilots n officers... So get over it buddy!

F16/52 X 18 FIGHTERS (1.4 billion)is nothing more than robbery. ADD ANOTHER $650M for weapons and its a MASSIVE BAS DECISION.

Actual robbery will show up when you will buy your MMRCA for US$ 158 million per unit (weapon system cost)...

Just to embellish your knowledge pertaining prices of F-16 here is some useful info for you.

In 2005 Greece signed the deal for 30 (had option of 10 more) F-16C/D Block 52+, total contract value was estimated at $3.1 billion.. Means US$ 77.5 million per aircraft.

In 2007 Turkey signed a deal for 30 F-16 block 50, cost of these aircraft was expected to be more than US$ 2.9 billion.... Means US$ 96 million per unit.

In 2007 Morocco signed a deal for 24 F-16C/D Block 52+, contract value was estimated at US$ 2.4 billion... Means US$ 100 million per unit...

Guess what above mentioned countries were robbed also..!!

And yeah, for 650 million we bought 500 missiles, I repeat 500..

Storm Force i think you are working and looking forward to being banned again man for GOD's sake stop this BS in every thread i mean you try to spoil evey single thread that has to do with Pak armed forces infact Pakistan as a nation stop your f__ken ways or get the hell out don't come to the site your BS won't be tolerated anymore think twice about what you write make some sense and show some respect to the site.

LOOK AT THE INDIANS

NO to F16IN
NO TO F18 super hornets
NO TO F35

all with TOT

and thats the difference

@PAF_PakFizaiya

I REST MY CASE

Wait, arent you the guy constantly claiming Pakistan has no funds for new aircraft. The infrastructure and training established over the last 25 years is extremely relevant. The PAF had the pilots and the tactics developed to a certain degree...Of the 4th gen aircraft, it was the only one remotely economical for us.
Its not that we are brainless as you claim, but have to deal with the ground realities of limited resources...how many of us would love to see the Rafale and Eurofighter in PAF colors, but unless you plan to finance them...I am yet to understand the point you are trying to make.
That is to say nothing of the possibility of sanctions, which exist on virtually all western aircraft, as far as Pakistan is concerned...the British and French would sooner bomb Pakistan themselves, than displease India.

HI TECH or not its NOT carries a sanction THREAT and is a legacy fighter FALLING BEHIND euro canards of similar price.

IAF wud much rather face F16 rather than Typhoon or Rafale or GRIPEN ng IM SURE

Trust me, the result wouldn't be so sweet for IAF.

Im shocked at the threat of ban for suggesti.g that paf.could have.spent funds better. Forgive me pdf i will refrain frm commenting on this section from today. Rather be suspended.i.will stick to.the.indian section and pther sections from no . Maybe i.have crossed the line in my defense i.have never used bad language but maybe.i have nt seen all sides point of veiw.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom