What's new

F-16 And The Indian Nightmare.

First of all, just because some POV comes from an Indian Commander, it does not become the writing on the wall, some hard fact. Suggesting there is a possibility is part of the doctrine to understand all possible threats, however low their probability and work towards containing them, mostly by diplomatic means. I actually consider this a positive thing, knowing your enemies and neutralizing a part of them without a shot being fired is half the battle won.

Secondly, every pawn of the imaginary Pan-Islamic Pakistani side will have to face the battle hardened war machine of Israel on the Indian side. As an ally, i'd rather have this small nation of champions over those whose existence relies on letting oil corporations dig holes in their land (Turkey being the exception). Make merry while the oil lasts .. we shall see how the world is 50 years down the line.
We as a sovereign Nation don't rely on any quarters to assist us in any make believe scenario as we are well capable of holding our own however you the supposedly wet patch of a regional power may take pride in seeking security from a minute Zionist State and your battle hardened ally has exceeded well against stone throwing kids in Gaza and West Bank but a little equipped Hizbullah surely had your champion against the ropes.
BTW, the oil dwellers holes are big enough to absorb 40% of your burden force, care to elaborate where would you stand once they are sent packing.

We as a sovereign Nation don't rely on any quarters to assist us in any make believe scenario as we are well capable of holding our own however you the supposedly wet patch of a regional power may take pride in seeking security from a minute Zionist State and your battle hardened ally has exceeded well against stone throwing kids in Gaza and West Bank but a little equipped Hizbullah surely had your champion against the ropes.
BTW, the oil dwellers holes are big enough to absorb 40% of your burden force, care to elaborate where would you stand once they are sent packing.

I wonder why your would you fancy creating threads on an imaginary Pan Islamic brotherhood to take on India just because an Indian commander mentioned once .. Its pretty hypocritical of you to talk of a pan-islamic alliance and then classify cooperation between your enemies as one seeking security from another. Tum karo to pyar, hum karien to balatkaar :lol:

My point was in case if there was an eventuality like this; India cannot match the combined wealth & resources that the hole diggers have by virtue of oil. If you consider that a weakness, well, so be it. Neither shall India threaten the middle east to disrupt the world's oil supply unless attacked directly. The proper means then is to work with our allies to minimize damage to our motherland.

A country like USA seeks multiple allies to deal with Iraq or Afghanistan, Indian forces being nowhere as powerful as America's, surely you consider your combined pan-islamic armed forces better than the rag tag Afghan Taliban when talking of conventional warfare :lol:

Talking of the workforce, we shall see who ends up where. I can only see the Indian economy grow, with the energy needs being fulfilled by more domestic than imported means. A $50 billion plus annual import bill saving and investing in means such as thorium & jatropha few decades later could only help India and its domestic employment scenario.

Its a mistake if you think the Israeli Armed Forces struggle against Hezbollah .. one fancy move by the hezbollah and the entire middle east cries to the UN about Israel's 'disproportionate response'. On the contrary, Israel's neighbors are the ones on the ropes.

Last edited:
su30
mig29
lca
mca
mmrca
pak-fa
f35 offer from us to Indian navy

well where PA air force stand and you are saying nightmare

LCA: failure project
MCA: 20 years away from now
MRCA: not before 2017
PAK-FA: still 10 years for induction
F-35: its only a offer and naval PAK-FA is probably going to be chosen. or else its just going to be a night mare for india to maintain such a fleet. but then.. you being a indian you are probably going to satisfy your ego and brag about how mighty indian military going to achieve this.

My Pakistani brothers, Indian on this forum use clever tetics to raise our passions, it is done by design.

But i am glad Pakistani are getting best of it.

It is not jets or other milatry hardware, it is the driver behind the wheel, and world knows about the best drivers in SE.

nice indian jokes again..... if even a dog dies in india they piont their fingers towards pakistan...
so much jokes of terrorists camps and surgical attacks , this and that...
but there is very common saying barking dogs seldom bite....
and other thing we are sovereign atomic power with high tech missile delivery system and indians know that very well ....
and we are not looking for other muslim or other countries to come and defend us ... rather they are looking for us cos we are only islamic atomic power and we are proud on that....

our delivery system are our capable missile and our air force will be there to defend airs ....... we know how to tackle things ......
how much capable our army is ,,,very simple proof of it is sawat and s.wazirestan operation ... where us and nato are failing....
india always tries ti fish in troubled waters as it did in 1971 war and now through afghanistan to destabilize pakisatn by driving wedge through FATA and balochistan .... but all their evil plans will fail miserably....
yep its quite bitter reality that muslims are scattered while anti-muslim powers are united and their main target is now pakistan.... and india is dreaming to become super power...
cold start doctrine and such stuff shows their ambitions ... so so pity....
be sure we know how to defend ourselves ...:pakistan:

our pilots are operating f-16 since 1980s and they are master of it and can take any challenge if offered by indians ...... we are ready.............:pakistan:

To fight a war and worry india Pakistan will need alot more then 18 F16/52s

And a handful of 25 year old F16s block As

You also need a ot more than $12 billion forex which will run out in 5 days in a total war.

dear as i explained before, we are aware of such thing and its reality ...
if war broke out both india and pakistan will suffer cos it is not gona be either very limited and for that even 18 block 52 f-16 are enough there would not so much intrusion .... but if full fledge war than end result will be surely nukes and we have made them to counter that thing .. cos we know we can,t sustained full fledge war for longer period .. and these are our nukes that have refrained india from starting full swing war............

I wonder why your would you fancy creating threads on an imaginary Pan Islamic brotherhood to take on India just because an Indian commander mentioned once .. Its pretty hypocritical of you to talk of a pan-islamic alliance and then classify cooperation between your enemies as one seeking security from another. Tum karo to pyar, hum karien to balatkaar :lol:

My point was in case if there was an eventuality like this; India cannot match the combined wealth & resources that the hole diggers have by virtue of oil. If you consider that a weakness, well, so be it. Neither shall India threaten the middle east to disrupt the world's oil supply unless attacked directly. The proper means then is to work with our allies to minimize damage to our motherland.

A country like USA seeks multiple allies to deal with Iraq or Afghanistan, Indian forces being nowhere as powerful as America's, surely you consider your combined pan-islamic armed forces better than the rag tag Afghan Taliban when talking of conventional warfare :lol:

Talking of the workforce, we shall see who ends up where. I can only see the Indian economy grow, with the energy needs being fulfilled by more domestic than imported means. A $50 billion plus annual import bill saving and investing in means such as thorium & jatropha few decades later could only help India and its domestic employment scenario.

Its a mistake if you think the Israeli Armed Forces struggle against Hezbollah .. one fancy move by the hezbollah and the entire middle east cries to the UN about Israel's 'disproportionate response'. On the contrary, Israel's neighbors are the ones on the ropes.
A reminder is in place for the absent minded that let alone an assertion of the so called Islamic Brotherhood baring down on India, the article doesn't even contain my own POV. It's an Indian dilemma complemented by jittery nerves that forces it's think tanks to recede into retards mentality of such plausible scenarios. And since you seem oblivious to the reality, let me remind you that Pakistan fought it's wars with it's much larger neighbor while crushed under discriminatory sanctions, hence no such rational for India which enjoyed a free flow from Russia and elsewhere. Your Saviour did feel adventurous in May of 1998 but as midnight oil burned in Beijing, Moscow, Washington and other Western Capitals, the true reality dawned upon the baby killers who suddenly changed their tune to exit earlier than planned from the so called joint exercise with Mother India........ No Joy.
And since you keep ranting the Pan-Islamic scenario, you should read into Gandhi's prophecy, with such statement, "If all Muslims of Pakistan are killed, there are still plenty of Muslims worldwide, but if all Hindus in India are eliminated, basically that will be the end of the race.
:wave::wave::wave:

Your Saviour did feel adventurous in May of 1998 but as midnight oil burned in Beijing, Moscow, Washington and other Western Capitals, the true reality dawned upon the baby killers who suddenly changed their tune to exit earlier than planned from the so called joint exercise with Mother India........ No Joy.

Erm.. could you please tell me which conflict between Pakistan and which country are you talking about here? As far as I know, you and the Indians have fought last in 1999 in 'Kargil Conflict'. Who are 'baby killers'.
If all Muslims of Pakistan are killed, there are still plenty of Muslims worldwide, but if all Hindus in India are eliminated, basically that will be the end of the race.

Now why does religion always come in a defense forum, sir? I don't think we are here to discuss the superiority of any religion. Why is it that most Pakistani members see the non-Pakistani (including me) from religious angle always and not from general perspective?

I am yet to see a religious post made by a non-Pakistani on religion and its relation to how war can be won. May I know the cause of such obsession with religion if you don't mind?

Do you really think it is easy to just press a button and launch nuclear weapons? Do you know that even anyone of you both even accidentally presses nuclear weapons, it is armageddon as all the nuclear powers will fire missiles in every direction, this includes your beloved middle east. Wars if fought between nations will always be strictly conventional even between nuclear powers, because nuclear weapons are to discourage and their usage not just ends the "Hindu race" but every race on this planet as the skies will be clouded with shower of ballistic missiles all around the world.

Have you ever served in the Armed forces? Please answer yes or no.

And about 'Hindu Race', first of all Hinduism is not a race, its a faith just like there is no "Muslim race". I am a Swiss and I am a Hindu. Likewise, there are thousands of non-Indian Hindus in Southeast Asian countries, Eastern Europe, gradually rising in Western Europe, United States, Canada and rest of Americas. Hence, your words here are nothing but religious jingoism.

And apart from it all, please remember that one nuclear button press would mean that EVERY race, religion, caste, section, culture etc would cease to exist.

but if full fledge war than end result will be surely nukes and we have made them to counter that thing .. cos we know we can,t sustained full fledge war for longer period .. and these are our nukes that have refrained india from starting full swing war..

Son, how old are you? Nuclear weapons again? Have you faced a war yourself? Have you even served in any security forces? Do you know what the usage of nuclear weapons means? Read my response to Windjammer.

Watch the video below where the shortage of laborers is clearly explained and it also talks about how they are trying to get more Indian workers from the middle east. They dont have to be sent packing, India wants them back!!!! watch 3:40..if its too much to digest :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom