What's new

F-15 VS SU-30MKI

F-15 VS SU-30MKI

• Total voters
even USA has the best fighter jets but how does it helps PAF or its querst for regonal air supremecy :azn:
you need to work on your comprehension skills and Pakistan phobia. There is no mention of PAF in this thread it's just about F15 and SU30.

sure sure why not ...... but onli problem is money as russian dont give anything for free or on soft loans first bring that money then make cloud castels ..... cheers mate :cheers:

Ok. U.S.A always want to keep its profile low & minimum level. But this is reality U.S.A is gen ahead in this program I already explained in Previous post.

Same way... IAF doesn't show full capabilities.. and ofcourse you're right... US holds edge in EW and radar... but F-15 does have the weak points in where mki's gave punch

Yeah buddy that's what I'm saying. "Both F-15E and Su-30MKI have plans for AESA radar upgradation, equivalent avionics, fbw (fly-by-wire) engine system with double engine redundancy."

In fact I just assumed all F-15s had fbw systems but as you mentioned there are plans for all of them to be fitted with fbw but not yet.
Is not a plan, they (the F-15SA) are flying.
Saudi Arabia – F-15SA Aircraft | The Official Home of the Defense Security Cooperation Agency
This Is A Fully Armed F-15SA, The Most Advanced Production Eagle Ever

The Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15SA is an advanced fighter jet aircraft version of the F-15E Strike Eagle featuring state-of-the-art sensors and a wide range of guided and smart munitions. In December 2011 the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia agreed with Boeing and the United States Government (USG) the purchase of 84 new-built F-15SA aircraft plus 12 options and the upgrade of 70 existing F-15E/F-15S to the SA standard under the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program. This order was part of a bigger arms deal worth $24 billion. All in the RSAF will operate 164 F-15SA aircraft (96 new-built and 68 upgraded) beginning in 2015. The first F-15SA took to the skies on February 20, 2013 and is expected to enter service with the RSAF within 2015.
F-15SA

The F-15SA's made its maiden flight on Feb. 20, 2013at the Boeing facilities in St. Louis, Mo. Three instrumented test aircraft are flying to validate the F-15SA. New aircraft deliveries to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are scheduled to begin in 2015 and conclude by 2019.
Enhanced Weapon Configuration for Saudi F-15SA | Defense Update:

F-15SA deliveries drawing nearerPosted 26 August 2015 · Add CommentDeliveries of the first Boeing F-15SA Eagles to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) are now imminent following the solution of an unspecified problem with the aircraft's all-new digital fly-by-wire (FBW) flight control system. Jon Lake reports. - [/QUOTE]
Arabian Aerospace - F-15SA deliveries drawing nearer

@Penguin I stand corrected, but that just means they're both on par. Also you'd agree that you'd have to give MKI an edge in dogfights.

How relevant are the dog fights in this day and age where BVR is the norm is a whole different discussion but, if it came to it then I'd put my wager on MKI.

@Penguin I stand corrected, but that just means they're both on par. Also you'd agree that you'd have to give MKI an edge in dogfights.

How relevant are the dog fights in this day and age where BVR is the norm is a whole different discussion but, if it came to it then I'd put my wager on MKI.
I have no problem 'giving' SU-30MKI the edge in dogfighting (although that by no means implies it wins every or even most of the time). The flipside is that F-15SA and SE (and perhaps some oldies too) have the edge beyond visual range. Not in the last place because of what the F-15 can hook into for situational awarenes and silent targeting.

Lol , I just wish we get few squardons of f15s and f18s. May be used ones can also give qualitative edge on other machines.
Till now, PAF is happy with F16s, while all old F16s already in Turkey for upgrade.
While f15 has own taste in the league.
Imagine if india gets F35, it will change the balance in Asia.
China , Russia can't beat it. U.S.A is already gen ahead than other countries.
f22 272+ already built
F35 dozens already built
They just retired stealth f117s in 2008 while others are still trying to make stealth fighter operational.
even i wish to date sonakshi sinha but does that means i get to get close with her :azn:

if you know what i mean saeen ji :D

even i wish to date sonakshi sinha but does that means i get to get close with her :azn:

if you know what i mean saeen ji :D
Exactly.gif

I think the Su-30MKI is the better A2A fighter
but the F-15 is the better multi-role fighter

1330203475631175084.jpg

now if the Su-30 get's Brimestone,SDBI/II, and LJDAM then I would say Su-30 is the better overall fighter in all categories
brimstone3.jpg

USAF+F15E+with+GBU-39+Small+Diameter+Bomb.jpg

12555500984_faea3b7293_b.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom