What's new

Extreme World.... Karachi!

What is Mustafa Kamal doing? He clearly isn't doing enough to root out criminality in the city. I think Karachi should contact officials in NYC which faced similar gang violence and criminality in the 1970's and now have made NYC one of the safest largest cities in the world.

Police clearly have to be better funded, re-trained, and put on 24/7 patrol. Crack down on parties and appointing new judges have to be done.

so..it's a turf war between different political parties to control the port city? I'm sure there is a lot of money to be made through illegal activites at this town due to its proximity to the sea port. Also.. this Uzair Balooch.. is he the leader of PPP's militant wing?

Don't worry about it, give your Pakistan obsession a rest and worry about the criminals in your country from top to bottom.

Why friend?

Only terrorists like Kasab from pakistan should be afraid in Mumbai.

It's actually you who should be afraid he and his squad were at least brave enough to by arms take control of your financial capital for several hours, fight your police, army, and special forces. I remember watching the footage of the attack how Indians like yourself were running in fear hiding behind cars, and how your police fled from the action.

Man you certainly seemed inspired by this drug dealer thug , who would like to get his ar$e kissd by very poor people whilst sitting on his pool siping kupi and tonic ... go join his struggle against MQM , might help you with your miseries

For once if we imagine he is backed by british govt , atleast he is not a taliban scum sympathizer who killed 40000 pakistanis

Yeah since you can't defend Altaf Don so now you will compare body counts. And since Altaf's body count is lower than Taliban's hence he is acceptable to you. Some twisted logic!

Yeah since you can't defend Altaf Don so now you will compare body counts. And since Altaf's body count is lower than Taliban's hence he is acceptable to you. Some twisted logic!

Where you getting the figures from ? taliban , ozair baluch or some fundo dpc zaid hamid leaguers .. please share some if you have a nuetral source or please zip it

For once if we imagine he is backed by british govt , atleast he is not a taliban scum sympathizer who killed 40000 pakistanis

He is probably the only man who can get Imran Farooq killed in London and get away !!

Don't worry about it, give your Pakistan obsession a rest and worry about the criminals in your country from top to bottom.

I'm obsessed with Ross Kemp's extreme world, not with your Pakistan my friend. Don't flatter yourself. Have a look through this... this might put even Karachi into shame. Now.. don't tell me that I'm obsessed with Mexico...

Last edited by a moderator:
He is probably the only man who can get Imran Farooq killed in London and get away !!

yeah right , imran khan was shouting that he will file cases against him and all that bla bla i am sure every one remembers ... so who shut him up .. British ??

I never knew Karachi was this bad it's like murder capital of the world, now even like today i see 6 people got shot dead that's worse than cities like even in US.

It's actually you who should be afraid he and his squad were at least brave enough to by arms take control of your financial capital for several hours, fight your police, army, and special forces.

The same can be said about your brave TTP guerillas..more over they wear suicide vests when conducting the attack...they are very brave.

Anyways in Mumbai we killed all terrorists except one..not unlike in PNS Mehran attack where you let some TTP escape.

I remember watching the footage of the attack how Indians like yourself were running in fear hiding behind cars, and how your police fled from the action.

Sorry pal we are not supermen like Pakistanis to stop bullets with our chest,

How is attacking a hospital with sick people brave or hotels & train station :what: this just shows Pakistanis to be cowards

How is attacking a hospital with sick people brave or hotels & train station :what: this just shows Pakistanis to be cowards

And they still don't get it why the rest of the world is unsympathetic to Pakistan's problem.

yeah right , imran khan was shouting that he will file cases against him and all that bla bla i am sure every one remembers ... so who shut him up .. British ??

the letter from scotland yard that clearly says "it is out of our jurisdiction unless government of Pakistan allows" (reminder: MQM is PPP ally in coalition government in federal, previously MQM was ally of Musharraf's party)

what I said was the terror pictures is incomplete without mentioning who killed those three guys in the end of the documentary, and without mentioning what MQM has been doing in Karachi, and a British national Altaf Hussain surely is a terror chief...

infact before watching this documentary, I agreed with the MQM wallas about terrorist Uzair Baloch, but now I think even in this MQM is not innocent, and Altaf Don is surely backed by the country he is now a national of.

Back
Top Bottom