What's new

Exposure of China's official: China has successfully test space plane

lawxx

Reaction score
Video capture: "
9243ac8fa49b729aa1aec07800d838eb.jpg

2ceead89aaec760aeb9525d82acf99d4.jpg

ce5c7b366d9bb1040e5f3ab1ef57334b.jpg

January 8, 2011, China's Shaanxi TV news footage of the exposure of China's space plane has been a successful test flight of the message. Chinese "cross-entry vehicle" with the U.S. X-37B is very similar, such as the overall shape, the front-end ceramic heat-resistant materials. The main difference is China's space plane fuselage thickness less than capacity-load size X-37B.
============================================================

The flight of the space plane shape, and no exposure, and in 2007 appeared 'shenlong' image does not in any way.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i red this news from a chinese forum 2 years ago, most people thought it was just another fanboy's creation, just like they believed the CAC J-XX(J-20) too``

i red this news from a chinese forum 2 years ago, most people thought it was just another fanboy's creation, just like they believed the CAC J-XX(J-20) too``

This does not matter two years ago

I am surprised by the lack of media coverage on this bit of news. The only official source for this was a local television net work reporting on local advancements in space related materials technology. This billboard showed up in the video. I don't think they intended to leak this officially.

Apparently there is another one under development at CAC (or was it SAC?).

人家本来设置各种话题的主帖,你的帖子你能不能往那些主题里贴?或者你能不能先查找一下,你所准备发的帖子相同内容在论坛里是否已经存在?还有,你能不能别拿着一条老消息或一条老新闻就当成大新闻、大事件,随便发一个新的主题帖?整个版面大多是你的帖子,你不觉得这样别人很难找到需要阅读的内容?你不觉得你这样很讨人厌?

人家本来设置各种话题的主帖,你的帖子你能不能往那些主题里贴?或者你能不能先查找一下,你所准备发的帖子相同内容在论坛里是否已经存在?还有,你能不能别拿着一条老消息或一条老新闻就当成大新闻、大事件,随便发一个新的主题帖?整个版面大多是你的帖子,你不觉得这样别人很难找到需要阅读的内容?你不觉得你这样很讨人厌?

I dislike you like this. 这哥们辛辛苦苦发帖,为我们争夺话语权,你没事也驳倒三哥猴子的造谣污蔑,我也服你。:argh:

lawxx bro,话说回来,这里毕竟是人家地盘,而且偶发现这里很严有点压制的味道,发帖还是注意质量的好,要不万一那个斑竹心情不好封杀了就不好了,毕竟这里多一个中国战友就是一份力量。

Back
Top Bottom