What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are either a psychotic Pakistani false flagger or a severely frustrated Sri Lankan refugee in Australia. Either way, you shouldn't be displaying your stupidity in such a sensitive thread. I suggest that you take your meds and come back in an hour or so to grasp the fact that civilians were killed and maimed in this explosion. As for your frustration with India and its establishment, please go start a new thread to discuss those issues

Civilians were killed and maimed in Sri Lanka as well - thanks to the a terror group that was armed, trained and funded by India. I don't think it's "stupidity" to point this out.

13 dead, 81 injured in mumbai serial blasts says Maharshtra CM Prithviraj Chavan

Not any worse than Muslims/Tribals/Christians/Dalits are treated in India.

Let's convieniently forget about the separatist movements in Kashmir, Assam, Nagaland

And oh, the Maoist movement as well.

India must treat them so well, and that is why they are so desperate to separate from India/force a regime change, no?

I can post links to similar issues ongoing in SL. However, this is not the time. if want to continue ..please open a new thread..we will openly engage you in discussions that will help you overcome your insecurities

Who is crying in anger at Pakistan ?? !! It is you who is doing that at India. You are Indeed a sicko !

Have a look at the various posts from the start of this threat mate, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Police: Up to 15 killed in Mumbai terrorist blasts -
At least 15 people have died in three explosions during rush hour in Mumbai in what the Home Ministry calls a terrorist attack, NDTV reports.

Update at 11:20 a.m. ET: NDTV, in an interview with a senior police official, reports that from 10 to 15 peope have died in the explosions. One of the explosive device was hidden under an umbrella, the office says.

Update at 10:59 a.m. ET: The Associated Press puts the death toll at 8. The explosions took place around 7 p.m., when all the neighborhoods would have been packed with office workers and rush hour commuters, the AP says.

If the blasts are confirmed to be an terrorist attack, it would be the first strike by terrorists since 10 militants laid siege to India's financial capital for 60 hours in November 2008.

Update at 10:38 a.m. ET: At least 10 people have been killed and 20 injured in three rush-hour explosions in Mumbai in what the Home Ministry calls a terrorist attack, NDTV reports.

NDTV says the ministry has placed Mumbai on high alert. At least one unexploded bomb has also been found.

Two blasts occurred in South Mumbai and one central Mumbai. The Home Ministry has confirmed that the explosions were terrorist attacks, NDTV reports.

All blasts took place during rush hour and in crowded places, it reports. Witnesses say about 15 to 20 people have been hospitalized.

One police officer says it appears that one of the explosive devices was hidden behind a meter near a street filled with eateries at Zaveri Bazaar.

Update at 10:09 a.m. ET: CNN says at least 15 people are reported wounded. The CNN reporter adds that police are careful so far not to call the blasts the result of bombs.
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

But Indians should realise their cries of anger at Pakistan are quite farcical when the Indian government armed, trained and funded the LTTE in Sri Lanka and many of its politicians openly support the LTTE - even today.

That is why I'm saying the bomb blasts in Mumbai should serve as a point of reflection for many of the posters baying for Pakistan's blood. The same thing was happening in Sri Lanka on a weekly basis while Indians went merrily on with their lives.

Are you just trying to increase your number of posts???...

Horrible news. I hope if this was indeed a terror attack, though it probably was, those that did this learn what is hell on earth before they are sent to the hell below earth.
R.I.P and wish a fast and steady recovery for our Hindu brothers and sisters.

brother indians are indians be it hindu muslim or indian jews i pray for all of them.

I seriously hope any Pakistani is not directly involved in these attacks. Because it will just derail the peace talks and freeze all other relations like cricket series and everything. And we all know it took more than 3 years for India-Pakistan to even start talking after 26/11.

What we need is joint committee and team on terror.

I'm totally against the kind of terrorist activities, I support India for get rid of which ever organization behind this!

I would support any Indian moves to root out terrorism as well.

However, I think it is important to bring to attention that Sri Lankans also suffered from this type of terror for many years while India and Indian politicians openly supported the LTTE.

pls wait dont start

its going to start.i think those who don't want to see india pakistan living peacefully and trying to solve their differences throug discussion are behind this attack

What was LTTE doing with you then? These souls are every where, in fact they have been in all countries in this planet.
Like they say hate finds in own place and own religion...

Dont bring Srilanka, India, Pakistan in this topic. Its HUMAN LOSS..

I agree with you that it is human loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom