What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry brothers in the 90's when there were regular blast in assam people were not scared we went to school next day and lives were normal from next day. finally the terrorist gave up. when 26/11 couldnot do anything to mumbai what can this pesky firecrackers do? ?? but then again rip to the innocent who lost thier lives. die you motherf@#king terrorist bastard !!!!

Bad news for those killed and injured. These bomb blasts are futile, though, as Mumbaikars are not cowards like those responsible for these terrorist attacks. I was in Mumbai during earlier blasts, and people just shrug them off and continue with their work. There were bomb blasts in the trains, the very next day we were using the trains like normal. They attacked the stock exchange, the next day it was up and running. We had flooding in Mumbai worse than that in New Orleans, but there were no crimes or panic, people just carried on. Its not like western countries, where there is one bomb attack and people keep panicking for the next 10 years. Whether you call it Bombay or Mumbai, its a tough city with tough people, nothing scares or rattles them.

Thats true for Mumbai except for those who loose their dear ones in Such attack.. I can never forget and forgive those responsible for Mumbai attack..My blood starts boiling everytime i see Kasab on TV..

dont worry brothers in the 90's when there were regular blast in assam people were not scared we went to school next day and lives were normal from next day. finally the terrorist gave up. when 26/11 couldnot do anything to mumbai what can this pesky firecrackers do? ?? but then again rip to the innocent who lost thier lives. die you motherf@#king terrorist bastard !!!!

They dont die by just cursing them.. We have to fix their appointment with death.. Sadly thats not gonna happen again..
Public getting fooled again and again by this spineless Central government.. Any country would have taken drastic measures after last mumbai attack but here we are ..Still PLANNING..:hitwall::hitwall:

Blasts take place daily in the US or Israel?

No, because they are not as incompetent as Indian security set up. People get caught in US all the time though, trying to blow something up. Security here is good at catching "terrorists" before they implement their plan. India security seems to have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom