What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP.Damn with these saffron RSS terrorists of col.Purohit and sadhavi pragya type.:hitwall:

This is not the time for ur offtopic rants.

Your false flag posts have been reported plenty.. but sadly u are Still around...

Mumbai: There are reports of three explosions in Mumbai - two in South Mumbai at Opera House and in Zaveri Bazar and one at Dadar, in central Mumbai.

One explosion, in a car in Dadar, has been confirmed. Details are not known yet about the reported explosion at Zaveri Bazaar or the one at Opera House. Eyewitnesses said at least 4 people were feared killed and about 15 to 20 people have taken to hospital in Zaveri Bazar.

Reports said a police control room had received a call claiming that there were serial blasts in Mumbai.

In 1993, more than 50 people were killed in the blast that rocked Zaveri Bazaar

I tell you that Mumbai is shiv sena 's den and its possible that they might have done this blast i'm 400% sure.

No...Again down..Everything...Bad timing..God forbids if its Neighbors hands( I WANT PEACE BETWEEN INDIA-PAKISATAN)..It could lead to war clouds again.

I hope its not of much intensity.
Praying for everyone's health & wealth.

As per news..
Blasts in Crowded Markets, one blast at Place called Kabutaar khanaa

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/multiple-blasts-rock-mumbai/817085/

4 dead,
More than 100 Injured...Damn:cry:

This one looks like of Big Intensity

http://english.samaylive.com/region...4/three-explosions-in-mumbai-100-injured.html

I dont know, if my feelings get over flowed i could get banned.. MOds Mind it!!

NDTV reporting Mumbai blasts in Dadar, Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House. Dadar blast reportedly in a car, suggesting not suicide bombs

This will seriously affect tourism, as the summer months are coming up and Mumbai could lose millions in tourism!!!

Lets not blame anyone until someone claims responsibility and investigation begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom