What's new

Expert who predicted Rwandan genocide warns same could happen in India against Muslims

The seminar, where Gregory Stanton spoke, was organized by Indian American Muslim Council - so your snide comment is bereft of reality.
"American"

Islamaphobia doesn't exist in India, BJP and the Hindutva regime are rising India from the ashes into a prosperous nation, a superpower. Actual Indian Muslims have confirmed this to me, it's a common belief, Americans aren't aware of ground realities compared to actual Indian nationals.

Stop believing in propaganda.

Full support to Modi. Full support to BJP.
Islamaphobia in India is a myth perpetuated and amplified by Pakistanis. Hindustan does not have a religious identity, it is the world's largest secular democracy.
Thank you, exactly. Muslims in India are safe and protected, they are usually the ones causing trouble with the Hindus if anything.

This man is peddling propaganda without looking at facts.

Hindus literally deserve what they are facing in pure land , and I agree you guys need to do Gazwa e hind and get more land.
I bet you will prove yourself in Jihad against hindus

1) I am not talking about Hindus, who are living in Pakistan. They are rightful citizens of Pakistan, as much as I am.
2) I am not talking even about so-called Ghazwa e Hind, either.
3) My comment is precisely about the consequences of a hypothetical scenario, whereby Indian Muslims are being subjected to a mass-scale geocide.

1) I am not talking about Hindus, who are living in Pakistan. They are rightful citizens of Pakistan, as much as I am.
2) I am not talking even about so-called Ghazwa e Hind, either.
3) My comment is precisely about the consequences of a hypothetical scenario, whereby Indian Muslims are being subjected to a mass-scale geocide.
oh man so you dont want to take arms to save Indian muslims from genocide and you dont even want them to take the PR of the country which their forefathers dremed for .
sorry Indian muslims , @xeuss no PR for you in your dream land

LoL Pakistani Hindus they are even paying the fines on the behalf of muslims to save their lives lol

Save your brain cells, riots here mean violence from BOTH sides.
We are good enough, minority Muslims here actively take part in perpetrating violence on majority Hindus... The vice versa of which can't even be imagined in some Islamic republic.

The "both sides" argument is peddled by Sanghis to further their narrative that "hindu khatre main hai"

There is no both sides, when one side is the victim and the other side the perpetrator that is aided by all elements of the state machinery. The refusal to acknowledge facts is par for the depraved society where discrimination and subjugation is a "way of life" for 5000 years.

oh man so you dont want to take arms to save Indian muslims from genocide and you dont even want them to take the PR of the country which their forefathers dremed for .

LoL Pakistani Hindus they are even paying the fines on the behalf of muslims to save their lives lol

The Hindu community has decided to pay the fines imposed on 11 religious leaders involved in the Karak temple attack in December 2020 from All Pakistan Hindu Council’s fund as a ‘goodwill gesture’ to increase interfaith harmony between the Hindu and Muslim community in Karak district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P).

oh boy.. :lol:
all Hindu council gets funding's from mostly Muslims (NGOs, Businessmen etc) as said by the leader himself just saying

Last edited:
"American"

Islamaphobia doesn't exist in India, BJP and the Hindutva regime are rising India from the ashes into a prosperous nation, a superpower. Actual Indian Muslims have confirmed this to me, it's a common belief, Americans aren't aware of ground realities compared to actual Indian nationals.

Stop believing in propaganda.

Full support to Modi. Full support to BJP.
Islamaphobia in India is a myth perpetuated and amplified by Pakistanis. Hindustan does not have a religious identity, it is the world's largest secular democracy.

Thank you, exactly. Muslims in India are safe and protected, they are usually the ones causing trouble with the Hindus if anything.

Everyone has a right to express their opinion, no matter how retarded and bereft of reality those opinions are. I can you that you are exercising that right.

The Hindu community has decided to pay the fines imposed on 11 religious leaders involved in the Karak temple attack in December 2020 from All Pakistan Hindu Council’s fund as a ‘goodwill gesture’ to increase interfaith harmony between the Hindu and Muslim community in Karak district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P).

oh boy.. :lol:
I agree those kafirs deserve to pay such fines , for the demolition of kafir's place of worship . To be honest they dont even deserve a place of worship in the land of pure

Everyone has a right to express their opinion, no matter how retarded and bereft of reality those opinions are. I can you that you are exercising that right.

I think, it is a sarcastic jest.

Please don't use ableist language in a civil discussion, if you disagree with someone leave it at that.

Last edited:

All I know is that Pakistanis are far more sympathetic to the plight of the Indian Muslims than anyone from your depraved society can ever be.

In an era where Indian Muslims are facing a genocide from your depraved society, your cute remarks are nothing more than what you always do - deflect and redirect from the topic at hand.

All I know is that Pakistanis are far more sympathetic to the plight of the Indian Muslims than anyone from your depraved society can ever be.

In an era where Indian Muslims are facing a genocide from your depraved society, your cute remarks are nothing more than what you always do - deflect and redirect from the topic at hand.
No fuc*ing way, an Indian who has shown signs of having some fuc*ing balls 😂

The best for Hindus in Pakistan is to either get out or convert to muslims , there is no need to carry the burden of religon and get persecuted due to it
Imo, In future if we ask for a population exchange and GoI actively assists those on the other side to come this side with proper incentives et al... I don't think they will let Hindus go out easily. Hard to part away with cheap labour, servants and prostitutes.

Muslims in India are safe and protected,
Muslims in India are as "safe and protected" as Hindus.

That's a no brainer.⬇
Moreover, he added, the enactment of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act was especially "aimed at Muslims"
I mean... CAA has got nothing to do with Muslims even remotely!

The "both sides" argument is peddled by Sanghis to further their narrative that "hindu khatre main hai"
I am sorry if facts hurt muh feelings of some punctureputras, but there's not much they can do about it!

There are three kinds of people on this thread

1. Pakistanis who side with Indian Muslims
2. Pakistanis who make fun of Indian Muslims
3. Hindus who make fun of Indian Muslims

Sad to see that those in the #2 category are no different from those in the #3 category.

Be on the right side of history by choosing #1 and not being a cheerleader of the genocide enablers.

Back
Top Bottom