What's new

Exclusive Video of Our Home-Made patrol vessel (Padma class): BNS Atandra :D

There is someone who can give me any information about this Patrol ship? more detailed surely more better

1. Rough estimation about her endurance in sea? and in what kind of sea state she can be put into operation?
2. How many crew needed to handle her?
3. What kind of engine do you guys using to build this ship? and how much output power they generated to run this ship
4. How much money you needed to build this ship? and in what shipyard you guys build this ship, and how much your government needed to build and operate them in future

thanks

- released info says that the ships have a 7-day endurance... around 1,500nm.... they are made for coastal patrol, not high seas.... but sea-state info not released as of now...
- crew number is 31.... but one thing is pretty sure that there are options deliberately kept open with this ship class, which means its crew size may differ in wartime.... e.g. if it carries short-range C-704 missiles and/or MANPADS..... but it surely is a defensive platform, so peacetime use would be strictly in patrol duties....
- engines: 4 x 1,350hp
- the ships were built at Khulna Shipyard (KSY).... each ship cost us Tk 576 million, which is roughly equivalent to USD 7.4mn.... importing the ships would've cost us around USD 12mn each....
- operating cost is unknown....

Haram name, jamatis should destroy it :D congrats Bd

Really?

If things are so clear to you, and if "languages and words have no religion is known even to tiny tots ", why do you and others persist in calling Padma a Hindu name?

And so? How is it a Hindu name, just because Hindu heritage and culture have used the name? How is it, in this context, the Bengali one, not a part of Bengali heritage instead, considering that the name is being used from the river, not from the flower?

Your prejudice is showing. Which anyone, from which religion, sought to use it?

Just like your hanging on to the issue displays your need to be right, even when you are wrong.
I can live with that.:coffee:

Oh Joe how I've missed you. I still know how tough it is to right a boat in rough seas.

I am so furious with you that I might burst a blood vessel. How could you vanish just like that?

Never mind. How've you been?

I'm sorry. Priorities I suppose. I had a reshuffle and realized a young man with ambitions would find his energies depleted when too concerned by non-existential issues. I had to focus on what had direct impact on my life then and there. I am happy and thriving, how are you friend?

I'd like to catch up in detail, if you still have my email.

Back
Top Bottom