What's new

Exclusive Pictures of Karachi's Metro Bus Service

Dude just making things world class for one day doesn't make them world class, They should be maintained and upgraded and that's why Ahmedabad BRTS have got so many awards from all over the world. Whereas i dont see anything in Lahore's basket.
2qiwgwk.jpg

rtjaqw.jpg

539sv4.jpg

29yio9z.jpg

Happened when it was still U/C and it was inaugurated early by Shehbaz Sharif. Quick, look up another video.
Dude so when it was under construction people started flooding in and bus started rolling up???

Dude so when it was under construction people started flooding in and bus started rolling up???
It was inaugurated early because the elections were very close and yes, thats what happened.

It was inaugurated early because the elections were very close and yes, thats what happened.

Bro, you still didnt give my answer, how the Pune and Ahemdabad BRT are shit. BTW,thank god u didnt add the Delhi BRT in list.

Keep daydreaming..Your Lahore Metro Bus is better than Delhi Metro,happy now ?

Well if it , then why go for a metro in Lahore ??
Buses cant compete with metros but indeed it is way better than any brt in india. Shehbaz wants metro bus, metro and mono rail, go argue with him.

This has to be the best measuring contest thread i came across in PDF......

stop displaying what your quran preached you jahil filthy porkistani katva terroisst i know its hard for people of your kind to behave like a civilized human being but you could at least try?why do you always have to bring your filthy dick sucking madrassa education on an it forum ? go wipe your shit with koran chutiya porki learn how to debate instead of going cheap remember you represent a declared failed state !
LOL indian frustration

stop displaying what your quran preached you jahil filthy porkistani katva terroisst i know its hard for people of your kind to behave like a civilized human being but you could at least try?why do you always have to bring your filthy dick sucking madrassa education on an it forum ? go wipe your shit with koran chutiya porki learn how to debate instead of going cheap remember you represent a declared failed state !

This is sooo cute. They just don't learn. One after the other, lambs to the slaughter.

Please know, the amount of false flags I see really brings out some insecurities in you, and you tarnish your country's image too.

Here, Mr ''''Afghan'''' :lol:

IP scan:

Type:Broadband
Assignment:Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
in.png

State/Region:West Bengal
Latitude:22.5697 (22° 34′ 10.92″ N)
Longitude:88.3697 (88° 22′ 10.92″ E)

Back
Top Bottom