What's new

Exclusive: Indian Navy's MQ-9B Predator Drones keeping a hawk eye over Indian Ocean Region

Barak 8, VLSRSAM and Akash NG
Show me Barak 8 interception of supersonic cruise missiles in tests and akash ng is land based system

same capability?

Are you sure?

Because there is a big different between similar role and capability.
Yeah every respected defense site saying that like Jane's flight global aviation weekly etc etc

Just wait 1 second...

1st I think, we are talking about the Chinese navy, not the USA
Look at the analysis of US Navy vis-à-vis BrahMos
Screenshot_20230927-170950_Chrome.jpg

Show me Barak 8 interception of supersonic cruise missiles in tests and akash ng is land based system
Here it is :haha:

Last edited:
Yeah we've seen how Chinese SAMs have performed against BrahMos in Mian Channu
IMG-20220311-WA0009(11).jpg
In this sector we had no LY 80 Air defense systems for interceptions of your out of this universe BRAHMOUSE unfortunately

Look at the analysis of US Navy vis-à-vis of BrahMos
View attachment 956389

Lol where video shows that target is supersonic don't boasting senseless

Look at the analysis of US Navy vis-à-vis of BrahMos
View attachment 956389

Last one is just a cgi just a launching of Barak 8

Yeah every respected defense site saying that like Jane's flight global aviation weekly etc etc
Nah, checked the janes website, just said, similar role.

Even I can see the website talked about barak 8 defense missiles.

I only can say that such brahmos missiles, with supersonic speed, if 5-6 are coming, Chinese will might only able to defend from max to max 2-3...

If 1 or 2 coming, than it will be 50-50 % chance.

I only can say that such brahmos missiles, with supersonic speed, if 5-6 are coming, Chinese will might only able to defend from max to max 2-3...

This guy have absolutely no idea of the main reason why the Brahmos is considered as the most dangerous Anti Ship missile in the world.
It's not the speed of Mach 3, it's not even the fact that it has enough kinetic energy to literally break a destroyer sized ship in half during tests, it's not even the fact that it has an accuracy of 1 meters during testing and as if all this was not enough, it's not even the fact that it has 3 redundant systems of every single electronic part inside it, which means that even if it's jammed or hit by an EMP or 2, it can still keep going as if nothing happened. No. The main reason that Brahmos is so respected and feared is because it has the ability to perform 3 dimensional S Maneuvers in the terminal phase at Mach 3 which makes CIWS systems useless and most Missile defence systems very very difficult to counter it. A missile that flies straight is easy to counter with current technology. But a missile that moves randomly in a Zig Zag manner is very difficult to stop. Especially when it moves at Mach 3.

Nah, checked the janes website, just said, similar role.

Even I can see the website talked about barak 8 defense missiles.

Same goes to your destroyers with yj12 if 5-6 fired at your destroyers 2/3 will be intercepted

This guy have absolutely no idea of the main reason why the Brahmos is considered as the most dangerous Anti Ship missile in the world.
It's not the speed of Mach 3, it's not even the fact that it has enough kinetic energy to literally break a destroyer sized ship in half during tests, it's not even the fact that it has an accuracy of 1 meters during testing and as if all this was not enough, it's not even the fact that it has 3 redundant systems of every single electronic part inside it, which means that even if it's jammed or hit by an EMP or 2, it can still keep going as if nothing happened. No. The main reason that Brahmos is so respected and feared is because it has the ability to perform 3 dimensional S Maneuvers in the terminal phase at Mach 3 which makes CIWS systems useless and most Missile defence systems very very difficult to counter it. A missile that flies straight is easy to counter with current technology. But a missile that moves randomly in a Zig Zag manner is very difficult to stop. Especially when it moves at Mach 3.
Yeah you BRAHMOUSE is invincible and invisible missiles

SHOW me the S turn of your mighty BRAHMOUSE in terminal phase

Same goes to your destroyers with yj12 if 5-6 fired at your destroyers 2/3 will be intercepted

Yeah, it is the reason, experts always say that india will have advantage over Chinese navy in indian ocean because it won't be Indian navy vs Chinese navy only.

India will be have advantage by using other weapon platforms in Indian Ocean including drone, Airforce with missiles including brahmos, etc....

But outside of Indian Ocean, Chinese is much more better than Indian navy.

Yeah, it is the reason, experts always say that india will have advantage over Chinese navy in indian ocean because it won't be Indian navy vs Chinese navy only.

India will be have advantage by using other weapon platforms in Indian Ocean including drone, Airforce with missiles including brahmos, etc....

Chinese will never fight with IN in Indian Ocean

real time info is key to move reserves around and win the battle..

Big example is Gulf war 1. where Iraqi forces were dug in Kuwait, and reserves between Basra and Kuwait, but they were encircled and attacked by allied forces at their 5 o'clock (behind)

Reserves were attacked first, and static forces didnt fight eventually.

Chinese will come with their carriers in Indian Ocean to fight with you

I wonder whose satellite India is going to use in order to operate it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom