What's new

exclusive footage of Nine Zero raid only in Khara Sach Like

Sara bhanda phoot gaya!

Very professional stuff by Rangers,didn't go in and banging everything in sight...did it with some professionalism, unlike another force dressed in black and khaki.

Rangers are almost like Army , if i am not wrong ...
so there is no reason for them ... to be unprofessional ...

they should also release the footage of target killers entering and leaving 90 regularly in the days before raid as well

Hammad Siddiqui, by the way, is in Dubai. He had a death squad under his supervision. Umair Siddiqui is his cousin. There's groups in MQM who won't follow anyone but Altaf.

Personally I don't think Army's delusional enough to repeat the previous mistakes. This time, under Raheen and Nisar, they'd conduct free and fair elections irrespective of who wins - won't be MQM, That'd lessen MQM's influence dramatically. Apart from that, criminal activities would be dealt with harshly - Extra-constitutionally I might say if need be.

o teri. now mqm apologists will come and say mubashir luqman is isi agent conspiring against quaid e tehreek and there is no visual evidence in the video lol
great going, mubashir luqman! karachi is heading in the right direction! i hope they reveal the terrorists who murdered azeem tariq imran farooq and most importantly hakim saeed as well. how cruel do u have to be to murder that saint of a man? i wouldnt be surprised if some day mqm had chhipa or eidhi murdered too. but as things are going now, hopefully that day wont come.
@xyxmt do u have a link of the rest of the full episode? i wanna see!

Owned...:big_boss:
Rangers didn't even pointed a gun...an extremely good intel report would be behind it as well:yahoo:

Luqman agar garam tavve pe Betth ke bhi bole ke ye sach hai koi mane:omhaha:omhaha
Most funny things I noted in all MQM saga, PTI post a link of Sethi and Noonia post a link of Luqman:D we are no doubt cross the highest peak of hypocrisy.

Luqman agar garam tavve pe Betth ke bhi bole ke ye sach hai koi mane:omhaha:omhaha
Most funny things I noted in all MQM saga, PTI post a link of Sethi and Noonia post a link of Luqman:D we are no doubt cross the highest peak of hypocrisy.

You noticed interesting thing indeed :D

@KURUMAYA This is very interesting tweet .........

This is fact and I know personally about it ............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom