What's new

Exclusive | Abhinandan Video Message before leaving from Pakistan

It IS so. Whether you like it or not, nothing he says can be taken as legit evidence unless he can back up his claims in some way.
India media is SHIT. But India official channels are much more somber and avoid lying as it might be countered with evidence today or tomorrow. They may remain silent on it,if it doesn't fit the narrative, but lying is unlikely scenario.

India media is SHIT. But India official channels are much more somber and avoid lying as it might be countered with evidence today or tomorrow. They may remain silent on it,if it doesn't fit the narrative, but lying is unlikely scenario.

Lying is very likely lol. This guy could very easily try to just save his public image by making up wild claims. In fact, the Indian military will probably advise it so the Indian public is kept happy.

man... waste of upper hand.... we didn't need to release.... it is just put us back foot
No boss. Think differently.
It was very hard decision. But will give fruitful result.
Just look at the twitter trends in india.

indian media ki lay lee hay unka officer nay.

Maybe, he didn't know the news that India had claimed he shot down F-16 at that moment.
The interview along with the fact that no evidence was provided in the presence of modern technology are all enough proof for the world .
But he look professional and hope unprofessional politicians won't force him to lie.

There is this ... and still we will see Indians will try to prove that this was not actually said by him instead ISPR used some editing techniques to make him look like saying all this. I have seen Indian media closely ... And I am certain they will not stop from stooping lower and lower , Unfortunate.

This is a trailer, wait 2:30 hours long movie "How it felt to be JF-17's first kill" will b released later.

So u agree this right now is edited. Please give full version.

Please any one can see this one is edited lot of cuts in between. Why not show unedited.

man... waste of upper hand.... we didn't need to release.... it is just put us back foot

we had nothing to gain from keeping him. But we gained massive moral high ground and international and diplomatic capital.

Indian pilot had said that e was searching for target when he was shot down. He was targetted by Pakistan airforce. He had gun, he threw it after he saw huge crowd. People were angry but army captain saved me. Indian media have habbit of lying and making small things big. He said that he had spent time withPakistan army and he is impressed with their professionalism.

Gun throw statement was a lie...
I'm amassed at people of Pakistan... they have no respect of their own people but they are respecting and trusting a man who came to bomb a school just because it's name was Quran Education!
There are local villagers, who stated he fired upon them from distance.
Bloody parliamentarian of Pakistan... they are worst than crap.
Any FIR against pilot in local police station, would have complicated things for Imran Khan's dictatorial rule.

Back
Top Bottom