What's new

Ex-NDS head celebrates Taliban attack on Pakistani camp.

washington also wants to seperate bolochistan frm pakistan. isi should create fake boloach group to infiltrate the ones that want to seperate and stir it away to chaos and divide them.

This guy is a terrorist, something needs to be done about him then.

Calm down, folks. Poor guy was hacked by an ISI cybercell trying to spread propaganda against Afghanistan.
cMDqfkg.png

Afghans are shameless liars..there was no hacking..he just spoke his mind then later felt ashamed..

realization that he actually confirmed our claim of Afghanistan's involvement came a bit too late, now we know it.

Calm down, folks. Poor guy was hacked by an ISI cybercell trying to spread propaganda against Afghanistan.
cMDqfkg.png

Too late this Asadullah Khalid idiot thought he was clever, but the damage has been done.

washington also wants to seperate bolochistan frm pakistan. isi should create fake boloach group to infiltrate the ones that want to seperate and stir it away to chaos and divide them.
who says that is not already happening? you haven't heard of baloch groups in-fights?

This hacking story is a gimmick. But he said tit for tat. These words highlight the tension on both sides.

Khalid is no longer the head of the NDS, its like Hameed Gul from from ISI, I would take his statements with a grain of salt and not give anymore air to the already sensitive relation between us.

With all the blamegame that is going on between us, we seem to forget the elephant in the room, which is the Taliban and their brethren, they want us to fight, unless we are smart and understand the bigger picture we will be blaming each other for eternity.

In summary : Talis and their brothers must be destroyed on both sides, or they will destroy us.

/Peace

realization that he actually confirmed our claim of Afghanistan's involvement came a bit too late, now we know it.

Whats with posting sensitive topics from Nobody in the Afghan decision making apparatus who are hawks and have agendas of continuing Afghan-Pakistani conflict ? What good does it bring apart from creating more tension ?

I can quote you several statements from Pakistani hawks which have zero decision making influence in the Pakistani establishment in order to muddy the already chaotic relations among us.

We need to be smarter than that, and understand our common enemy is the Taliban and their affiliates.

/Peace

Khalid is no longer the head of the NDS, its like Hameed Gul from from ISI, I would take his statements with a grain of salt and not give anymore air to the already sensitive relation between us.

With all the blamegame that is going on between us, we seem to forget the elephant in the room, which is the Taliban and their brethren, they want us to fight, unless we are smart and understand the bigger picture we will be blaming each other for eternity.

In summary : Talis and their brothers must be destroyed on both sides, or they will destroy us.

/Peace

Whats with posting sensitive topics from Nobody in the Afghan decision making apparatus who are hawks and have agendas of continuing Afghan-Pakistani conflict ? What good does it bring apart from creating more tension ?

I can quote you several statements from Pakistani hawks which have zero decision making influence in the Pakistani establishment in order to muddy the already chaotic relations among us.

We need to be smarter than that, and understand our common enemy is the Taliban and their affiliates.

/Peace

The real elephant in the room is Bharat and her intelligence agency operating from Afghanistan. The blue whale in the room is Israel and Bharat collaborating together to spread destabilization in the region. {Of course we should not forget the traitors from amongst us (media, politicians etc) who advance Israel's and Bharat's interests}

We need to be smarter than that and understand our common enemy is Bharat & Israel. These terrorist groups are small fish.
Although I am not sure who are the Taliban now, it has been made so confusing and I suspect deliberately so. Pakistan Taliban, Afghan Taliban, there is probably an Indian Taliban now. Besides Taliban is a good word, we should not use this word to describe murderers.

The real elephant in the room is Bharat and her intelligence agency operating from Afghanistan. The blue whale in the room is Israel and Bharat collaborating together to spread destabilization in the region. {Of course we should not forget the traitors from amongst us (media, politicians etc) who advance Israel's and Bharat's interests}

We need to be smarter than that and understand our common enemy is Bharat & Israel. These terrorist groups are small fish.
Although I am not sure who are the Taliban now, it has been made so confusing and I suspect deliberately so. Pakistan Taliban, Afghan Taliban, there is probably an Indian Taliban now. Besides Taliban is a good word, we should not use this word to describe murderers.
what has india or RAW got to do with this episode ?

hasnt TTP already owned this attack ?

is TTP an indian organisation ?

does the TTP ricruites are indians ?

does TTP operates in in pakistani or indian territory ?

now how can you blamer it on RAW or india when we are nowhere in picture ?

Fvck him more till he shoots himself, his kids, his wife and the whole wretched Afghan family!

He changed his statement after i handed his arse back to him on twitter.

Blaming India, Israel for our ills wont do us any favor, the sooner we realize that this is an Afghan-Pakistan issue probably precipated a bit by outside forces the better we can deal with it. All the attackers yesterday were Pakistanis from the FATA areas, whether they came from Afghanistan after crossing so many security checkpoints on your side of the border or they trained in FATA, stil points to our failure on both sides. Afghan Taliban cross from your side and strike in the heart of provincial capitals in Afghanistan shows our failure.

Lets stop throwing our problems on others, even if the Israelis or Indians are supporting these elements then we should be ashamed for not being able to deal with these elements on our soil.

Last time I checked I never saw a raging jew or hindu attacking us, but these are bearded so called muslims killing muslims.

asshole afghans nedd to bombard kabul

No place for cursing here, you have been reported.

/Grow up a bit

Blaming India, Israel for our ills wont do us any favor, the sooner we realize that this is an Afghan-Pakistan issue probably precipated a bit by outside forces the better we can deal with it. All the attackers yesterday were Pakistanis from the FATA areas, whether they came from Afghanistan after crossing so many security checkpoints on your side of the border or they trained in FATA, stil points to our failure on both sides. Afghan Taliban cross from your side and strike in the heart of provincial capitals in Afghanistan shows our failure.

Lets stop throwing our problems on others, even if the Israelis or Indians are supporting these elements then we should be ashamed for not being able to deal with these elements on our soil.

Last time I checked I never saw a raging jew or hindu attacking us, but these are bearded so called muslims killing muslims.

No place for cursing here, you have been reported.

/Grow up a bit
u nailed this thread and all there fancy conspiracy theories :tup: cheers mate :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom