What's new

Ex-NDS head celebrates Taliban attack on Pakistani camp.

Yup Supa Power Indians and Afghan angels are going to lecture us about conspiracy theories:rofl:

Yup Supa Power Indians and Afghan angels are going to lecture us about conspiracy theories:rofl:

Blaming India, Israel for our ills wont do us any favor, the sooner we realize that this is an Afghan-Pakistan issue probably precipated a bit by outside forces the better we can deal with it. All the attackers yesterday were Pakistanis from the FATA areas, whether they came from Afghanistan after crossing so many security checkpoints on your side of the border or they trained in FATA, stil points to our failure on both sides. Afghan Taliban cross from your side and strike in the heart of provincial capitals in Afghanistan shows our failure.

Lets stop throwing our problems on others, even if the Israelis or Indians are supporting these elements then we should be ashamed for not being able to deal with these elements on our soil.

Last time I checked I never saw a raging jew or hindu attacking us, but these are bearded so called muslims killing muslims.

No place for cursing here, you have been reported.

/Grow up a bit

I agree, we should look at ourselves first and we should identify traitors within our midst including politicians, officers, journalists etc. However like I said before these terrorists groups are small fish and we cannot be unmindful of the big fish or rather the sharks. To do so would be foolish in the extreme.

"Raging" Jews or Hindus are not foolish like us Muslims.

Blaming India, Israel for our ills wont do us any favor, the sooner we realize that this is an Afghan-Pakistan issue probably precipated a bit by outside forces the better we can deal with it. All the attackers yesterday were Pakistanis from the FATA areas, whether they came from Afghanistan after crossing so many security checkpoints on your side of the border or they trained in FATA, stil points to our failure on both sides. Afghan Taliban cross from your side and strike in the heart of provincial capitals in Afghanistan shows our failure.

Lets stop throwing our problems on others, even if the Israelis or Indians are supporting these elements then we should be ashamed for not being able to deal with these elements on our soil.

Last time I checked I never saw a raging jew or hindu attacking us, but these are bearded so called muslims killing muslims.

No place for cursing here, you have been reported.

/Grow up a bit

I agree, we should look at ourselves first and we should identify traitors within our midst including politicians, officers, journalists etc. However like I said before these terrorists groups are small fish and we cannot be unmindful of the big fish or rather the sharks. To do so would be foolish in the extreme.

"Raging" Jews or Hindus are not foolish like us Muslims.

He changed his statement after i handed his arse back to him on twitter.

yeah ... very convenient time for a Twitter account to get hacked and that too of an ex-NDS director.

BTW, Asadullah Khalid is a ruthless thug -- his record on human rights is disgusting even by Afghan standards.

Kabul denies of involvement in Pakistan attack | Zee News
Kabul: Afghan president Ashraf Ghani has strongly denied Pakistan`s claim that the attack on the latter`s air force base was planned and coordinated from Afghanistan.

"The government of Afghanistan strongly rejects reports alleging that the Peshawar attack was planned and controlled from Afghanistan," Khaama press late Saturday quoted Ghani as saying.

The Afghan government, in a statement, dismissed the reports terming it baseless and reiterated Kabul`s stance that the country would never be allowed to be used against other nations.

"Afghanistan feels the pain and agony inflicted by terrorism and offers condolence to the victims of the terrorist attack," the statement said, adding terrorism is the enemy of the humanity and never recognises good or bad.

The governments of Afghanistan and Pakistan must work jointly to eliminate terrorism from the region and Islamabad must fight all terrorist groups without distinction, the statement added.

Pakistani military officials had claimed that Friday`s attack on Pakistan Air Force base in Peshawar was planned from Afghanistan. The attack claimed 42 lives.

A group of 13 Pakistani Taliban guerrillas stormed the air force base and killed at least 29 people of the Pakistan Air Force and army, including an army captain.

IANS

Back
Top Bottom