What's new

Ex interior minister and senator of PPPP Rehman Malik dead

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader and former interior minister Rehman Malik died in Islamabad in the wee hours of Wednesday at the age of 70, Dunya News reported.

As per details, Rehman Malik was shifted to a private clinic in Islamabad on February 1 for treatment of post-Covid lungs complications where he breathed his last on Wednesday.

According to sources, Rehman Malik had recently recovered from coronavirus but his health suddenly deteriorated on February 1 and was shifted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital. Sources said that Rehman Malik has developed serious complications of the lungs due to coronavirus.

On a personal note (you will never be missed)

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) leader and former interior minister Rehman Malik died in Islamabad in the wee hours of Wednesday at the age of 70, Dunya News reported.

As per details, Rehman Malik was shifted to a private clinic in Islamabad on February 1 for treatment of post-Covid lungs complications where he breathed his last on Wednesday.

According to sources, Rehman Malik had recently recovered from coronavirus but his health suddenly deteriorated on February 1 and was shifted to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital. Sources said that Rehman Malik has developed serious complications of the lungs due to coronavirus.

On a personal note (you will never be missed)
Why didn't he go to the UK or USA for his treatment , like the rest of them

Why didn't he go to the UK or USA for his treatment , like the rest of them
Last time i checked Sindh province is their safe heaven which has its own laws and writ of the federal government does not work there. So i ask u this question, do they need to go to UK or USA when they got entire sindh province under their control??

KARACHI: Former Interior Minister Rehman Malik died in early hours of Wednesday. Senator Malik was undergoing treatment for coronavirus complications at an intensive care unit in Islamabad hospital.

Malik had tested positive for coronavirus around almost a month ago. He was put on the ventilator after his health condition deteriorated due to the virus-related complications

Born in Dec 1951, Malik served as the Interior Minister from 2008 to 2013. Earlier, he served in FIA as Additional Director General.

Source: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/936066-rehman-malik-dies

Salaam

inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon

Alhakumutakasur hatta zurtumul makabir...

Oh how do i explain what i'm going through, the pain the horror.

Attachments

• too many emotions.gif
    too many emotions.gif
    559 KB · Views: 38
Inna lilahe wa inna ilahe rajioun

ALLAH magfirat farmaiye Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom