What's new

Evolving Peshawar Metro , almost complete

it will be extremely helpful
thank you

Sorry bro i am unable to transfer that ppt file from mobile as its a bit heavy file and internet is slow. My work was to check the safety compliance at BRT site but i have these, hope they help you.

11FEE6C3-C7B3-416A-916C-71A642DBA861.jpeg

Study the above flowchart of cash. ADB do not pay KP government, it directly pays to contractors (Maqbool and 2 other companies JV) and suppliers. The contractors though report to PDF and transPeshawar who then report back to ADB.

i have this link for you. it's ADB website, the link will direct you to the pdf file which have all the required details you want about BRT peshawar. the flowchart that i shared can be viewed at page 17 of this report. also, let me quote the clauses for "money disbursement". at page 19 it says and i quote

B. Disbursement 1. Disbursement Arrangements for ADB Funds

12. The ADB and AFD loan proceeds will be disbursed in accordance with ADB’s Loan Disbursement Handbook (2015, as amended from time to time), and detailed arrangements agreed upon between the government and ADB. Online training for project staff on disbursement policies and procedures is available. 7 Project staff are encouraged to avail of this training to help ensure efficient disbursement and fiduciary control.

13. Direct payment procedure. This procedure will be used for payment to contractors, suppliers of goods, and supervision consultants. There are 4 anticipated large civil works contracts which will be administered by Peshawar Development Authority (PDA). The contractors will submit an invoice along with an interim progress certificate showing the completed civil works for the period. The construction supervision consultants will review the interim progress certificate against the contract and endorse the invoice to PDA. Upon satisfactory review, PDA’s Project implementation unit (PIU) will prepare a withdrawal application (WA) for direct payment to the contractor, for signature of loan authorized signatories. ADB will make payment to the contractor based on the submitted WA. (
inshort, Contractors will submit reports and other invoices to PDF, which after reviewed by PDA. PDA will prepare a withdrawal application for contractor. through which ADB will directly make payments to contractor)

14. Direct payment procedure will generally be used for payment to consultants. There is one construction supervision consultant contract which will be administered by PDA. The supervision consultants will submit their invoices to PDA for verification. Once the invoices and inputs are verified, PDA’s PIU will prepare a WA for direct payment, for signature of the loan authorized signatories. ADB will make direct payment to the account of the consultant based on the WA. 15. The contracts for supply of equipment and vehicles will be administered by TransPeshawar. The suppliers will prepare their invoices according to the conditions in the contract and submit these to TransPeshawar for approval. Upon approval, TransPeshawar PIU will prepare a WA for direct payment to the supplier, for signature of the loan authorized

link:

https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/project-documents/48289/48289-002-pam-en.pdf

Last edited:
like I said, quality sucks
but its cheap
Quality should not suck the blood out of a people ... it should be appropriately set.
Did you noticed how the 'Arizona Grill' quality sucks the life of 2 children recently?

Projects of mass transit should be underground. This ensures less interruptions, more safety from any internal external threats, very modern look, requires less maintenance, leave more space on the ground for cars and buildings, etc.

I always support projects that go high rise or underground, to accommodate more in less space. Just look how much land is wasted on just this track of bus.

Quality should not suck the blood out of a people ... it should be appropriately set.
Did you noticed how the 'Arizona Grill' quality sucks the life of 2 children recently?
I didnt notice that.......
I admitted quality sucks

Prove this please? If you cant don't claim, my humble request. Thanks
can't get into this discussion again

I didnt notice that.......
I admitted quality sucks

Son ... a famous hi-class restaurant was serving expired meat since 4 years to people of Pakistan at a cost which a common man could not think of. Results in death of 2 children of a family caused by food poisoning.

Son ... a famous hi-class restaurant was serving expired meat since 4 years to people of Pakistan at a cost which a common man could not think of. Results in death of 2 children of a family caused by food poisoning.
was it a subsidized Govt restaurant?

was it a subsidized Govt restaurant?

No ... it was quality (which usually people think of due to posh area location as well as high on cost).
Usually, we Pakistanis think of quality only against high prices - which is actually not.

No ... it was quality (which usually people think of due to posh area location as well as high on cost).
Usually, we Pakistanis think of quality only against high prices - which is actually not.
strongly agree
but Public sector hospitals are in no way quality hospitals

At the time frame of PeshawarMetro even Somalia or Afghanistan could've built 3 mass transit systems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom