What's new

"EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH"(You won't regret reading this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you made it little early in a defense forum.Abhi to tumharay khailnay k din hain bacha , yahan kya kr rhay ho ;):D

few ppl never forget to troll any where!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway trolling dont need age experience:azn::azn::azn:,
so be careful next time:coffee:

I already knew that everyone faces death!

:undecided:

every book has more than 2 pages. But the text written in the book differs with each other if they are not of the same volume

Read the text to enlighten yourself about the content

Mods would never shut this article down because of the huge number of religous fanatics in here. Its not surprising people now complain about the quality of defence.pk . I will just parrot what i said earlier......there are plenty of religous forums out there to discuss this in detail. I just dont get the point of posting it in here. Explain the rationale behind posting religous content in a forum comprising of defence enthusiasts and then i will shut up if it seems satisfactory.

@styx: you need to shut up kid, the story was very moralistic and nice, and the section in which it is posted is known as members club where members share their feelings, we at pdf discuss a wide range of issues apart from defence, btw if you like to discuss defence, then there are number of threads waiting for you,why ruin this thread.

"never argue with an idiot- he can drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Resorting to personal attacks and the "kid" calls hardly make your argument any more valid.

Mods would never shut this article down because of the huge number of religous fanatics in here. Its not surprising people now complain about the quality of defence.pk . I will just parrot what i said earlier......there are plenty of religous forums out there to discuss this in detail. I just dont get the point of posting it in here. Explain the rationale behind posting religous content in a forum comprising of defence enthusiasts and then i will shut up if it seems satisfactory.

I think i am responsible for my deeds so why dont you just get lost frm this thread nd if u want to dscs defence then go to other threads y r u wasting your time here???

@styx: thats why i dont want to argue with you, if you dont like the thread then why waste your time here.dont bother to reply.

A good article and a good reminder not only for us muslims but for people of all faiths that in which ever form you believe in the ALMIGHTY u can ask for forgiveness and living in this day and age i am sure that all of us would need alot of it so even when one comes around the most common things already known to him/her articles like this remind us about the real journey ahead and who knows in that one moment of truth THE ALMIGHTY might bestow upon us the forgiveness we shall seek.thanks for a good post.

i will explain it to you but at the same time i am almost sure you will rebuff it bcuz simply u dnt wna believe.this is defence.pk and the word PK stands out here.whether u believe it or not religion is a big part of our defence.u equip our armed forces with the best weaponry available and take away the faith of the religion they wont be much of a use and still with less sophisticated tech(compared to many) they are a force to beat and the whole world reckons it.Why? bcuz they have faith.hope this helps.

This is a defence forum......with a D. Seriously, there are plenty of forums discussing religion on the world wide web. Stop denigrating the purpose of these forums.

Hey hotshot!i think you should start your initiative of revolutionizing this forum from from some rather inappropriate threads which are neither related to defence with a D from a mile and don't stand for any massage or moral value if you look i know you will find them .:wave::wave:

good article ...Can we start having articles daily, like thought of the day from Holy Kuran which give such good learnings?It will help people learn about Koran Pak..Some might say that infidels should not be allowed to learn Koran but i believe it to be one of the greatest books along with Bible, Guru Granth Sahib and Gita and will help others understand how beautiful Islam is

Hello

It is quran and kuran, Most of the ulema ( religous schalors if u think they r the fantatics then no u r wrong ) they will encourage u to go and learn quran from the source means quran and sahih sunna, instead of reading from websites or from any person criticizing islam.
I goto some dawa ( where islam is presented to others ) chats and some one comes in put some hard questions we normal ppl get emotional but the ulema will tell everybody the questioner dont know we first give him the pov of islam ( what i m trying to say some ppl think it is the ulema who r sometimes emotional it is we the normal ppl since we don't know much knowledge get angry while the ulema don't. So if somebody wanna debate or ask he should ask a scholar and not to debate or ask some ordinary muslim.

TARIQ

So stop worrying about this world and start preparing for the next one.

If there is a healthy man who is really fond of having 3-4 wives, a dozen of children, then good deed for him is to earn, earn and pay for the food, shelter and education of those poor family members and not by taking away fundamental human rights, for the love of God! This irresponsible behavior of some has given rise to poverty in South Asia. We are over religious, emotional, not practical. If we worry about life in this world, then only God will allow us in next world.

All you need is common sense and Hindi movie from 70s. :P

If there is a healthy man who is really fond of having 3-4 wives, a dozen of children, then good deed for him is to earn, earn and pay for the food, shelter and education of those poor family members and not by taking away fundamental human rights, for the love of God! This irresponsible behavior of some has given rise to poverty in South Asia. We are over religious, emotional, not practical. If we worry about life in this world, then only God will allow us in next world.

All you need is common sense and Hindi movie from 70s. :P

Earning a righteous living is Pooja in Islam my dear... It is like worshipping God because one is earning by Halal means instead of theft or robbery, selling forbidden products etc...

Preparing for the next life includes being embedded in real life and earning for oneself and family also...

Perhaps you fail to realize that 99 percent of soldiers of Pakistan, when they train and face their enemies in battlefield do so for the pure love of Islam, knowing that they are either going to be Ghazi or Shaheed in any conflict...

Trying to separate our Defence with a big D from Islam is like trying to separate the head from the body... Take your rants somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom