What's new

"EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH"(You won't regret reading this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Styx

you are merely two months old here and you are teaching years old members what to do and what not to do on this forum .Oh give me a break

Neither You have responsibility for other's deeds nor for this forum .if there would be any problem then mods or webby will take care of it so stop your teaching and lecturing thing

"Marge my dear......i haven't learned a thing"~ homer simpson. The simpsons.

I just hope,people get messgae from it.

This is a defence forum......with a D. Seriously, there are plenty of forums discussing religion on the world wide web. Stop denigrating the purpose of these forums.

My Dear Friend and Forum Mate,
have u ever noticed why we confront eachother? apparently on this or that but deep down inside its the difference of understanding and perception of our creator and that is the basis of the human psychie, we can't delink any aspect of our life from religion, and if an indian brother has put up a suggestion to share religious views or aisha has brought up a good thought to this forum of the most important aspect in our life and even afterlife then what harm it does to you or anyone else?

we discuss celebrities, women, cars, tanks , landscapes, politics etc on this forum then why not GOD?

i think we have become ignorant of our creator and that we shouldn't do, we must maintain this connection and this forum could be a good place to maintain this connection, so i am for it... well done aisha, keep it up, i am with u...

Last edited:
Ahmed Bukhatir has put it very nicely in this song/Nasheed about the definite matter of death. It has been sung with a deep and heart trenching voice makes me cry everytime I listen to it. A must watch...

YouTube - Last Breath [FLASH CONVERTED]

The Flash-version could be watch here.

http://english.islamway.com/flashes/2/last.swf

Lyrics:

From those around I hear a Cry,
A muffled sob, a Hopeless sigh,
I hear their footsteps leaving slow,
And then I know my soul must Fly!

A chilly wind begins to blow,
within my soul, from Head to Toe,
And then, Last Breath escapes my lips,
It's Time to leave. And I must Go!

So, it is True (But it's too Late)
They said: Each soul has its Given Date,
When it must leave its body's core,
And meet with its Eternal Fate.

Oh mark the words that I do say,
Who knows? Tomorrow could be your Day,
At last, it comes to Heaven or Hell
Decide which now, Do NOT delay !

Come on my brothers let's pray
Oh God! Oh God! I cannot see !

My eyes are Blind! Am I still Me
Or has my soul been led astray,
And forced to pay a Priceless Fee
Alas to Dust we all return,
Some shall rejoice, while others burn,
If only I knew that before
The line grew short, and came my Turn!

And now, as beneath the sod
They lay me (with my record flawed),
They cry, not knowing I cry worse,
For, they go home, I face my God!
Oh mark the words that I do say,
Who knows, Tomorrow could be your Day,
At last, it comes to Heaven or Hell

Come on my brothers let's pray
Decide which now, do not delay ....

Mods would never shut this article down because of the huge number of religous fanatics in here. Its not surprising people now complain about the quality of defence.pk . I will just parrot what i said earlier......there are plenty of religous forums out there to discuss this in detail. I just dont get the point of posting it in here. Explain the rationale behind posting religous content in a forum comprising of defence enthusiasts and then i will shut up if it seems satisfactory.

mods please this member is becoimg more and more suspected of being indian, can you check him out please, and if its true please ban him for showing false flag!!!

Mods would never shut this article down because of the huge number of religous fanatics in here. Its not surprising people now complain about the quality of defence.pk . I will just parrot what i said earlier......there are plenty of religous forums out there to discuss this in detail. I just dont get the point of posting it in here. Explain the rationale behind posting religous content in a forum comprising of defence enthusiasts and then i will shut up if it seems satisfactory.

@ Styx

Is it that time of the month again? Pre menstrual syndrome can be hard......stay strong brother! *high five*. You could ask your girlfriend to make life easier but I understand your situation of NOT having one due to the fact of being a she-male.

Well the article didn't impress me at all.
Yes one thing for sure,live,enjoy and die!
Maybe because i am an atheist..

Perhaps you fail to realize that 99 percent of soldiers of Pakistan, when they train and face their enemies in battlefield do so for the pure love of Islam, knowing that they are either going to be Ghazi or Shaheed in any conflict...

Trying to separate our Defence with a big D from Islam is like trying to separate the head from the body... Take your rants somewhere else

do ponder of what you have just written. ...& plz do shutup

A very good & moralistic article; but one should understand that while preparing for the life hereafter one mustnt neglect the present world; thts why I not favour SUFISM

A very good & moralistic article; but one should understand that while preparing for the life hereafter one mustnt neglect the present world; thts why I not favour SUFISM

Of course! But you can't prepare for the hereafter if you are not practical in this life

I think you people are dragging 'stax' issue for no use.He just wanted to say what he thought and i somehow agree with him.

@Topic: Well it's true whatever we earn here will stay in this world only and what we will take with us is our sins and good deeds.Know this thing already so nothings new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom