What's new

Every Pakistani now owes over Rs115,000

Stop fear-mongering, this was expected for a developing country. Compared to other countries, our debt is stable and normal. I remember how people panicked over WB and IMF debts, but we made it through.

infograph-from-credit-loan-2014.png
These types of maps will not give you clear picture.. You have to analyse the exact debt structure for correct understanding.. The soaring external debt & low forex reserves are the main problems of Pakistan.. Pakistan almost bankrupted in 2013 & IMF came to rescue.. Now the conditions are worsening.. Exports are declining.. Forex reserves are falling & Burden of CPEC loans are also coming..

i don't want nawaz or zadari but the fact is imran khan cant win election. because "Jaag Panjabi Jaag teri Pagri ko laga Dagh" and "Sindhi Ajraak Day" , people will still vote on behalf of language, their own benefits, and will ignore the ideology of One Nation. so Pakistani will remain unlucky (100% prediction having seen the past elections)

In the meanwhile the desert monkeyr ruler strip the nationals of their country and vanish them.

I think you need to go through the data. I have seen people dying from Pakistan to come to the country ruled by desert monkey.

I think you need to go through the data. I have seen people dying from Pakistan to come to the country ruled by desert monkey.
Dying certainly not. Although you guys were dying and asked for security asiistance to quell in protestors

The weakness of the Pakistani economy under corrupt tola like Nawaz and Zardari can be proven by the fact that for 10 years we haven't exceeded 5% gdp growth rate. Our dismal growth rate in their years of rule has allowed India to surpass us economically when by gdp per capita standards we were better than them econimically. Terrorism too has drawn away investment.

You are talking total irrelevant.
GDP went upto 4.8 and expected to reach 5.5 this year according to many international forums. in 2013, it was mere 2.8

Every Pakistani is under debt of Rs 115000/-. We should increase our population to double to bring this figure down to half.

Every Pakistani is under debt of Rs 115000/-. We should increase our population to double to bring this figure down to half.

National Debt is the total of External Debt and Internal Debt

Internal Debt is NOT a problem for ANY country

But external debt is a problem as it is repaid in US dollars

Pakistan's problem is external debt and the INABILITY to earn
enough Dollars for Debt repayments and imports

External debt of India is $486 Billion and with a population of 1.3 billion people per capita foreign loan is about $374:
In comparison, external debt of Pakistan is $73 Billion and with a population of about 190 Million per capita foreign liability is about $ 384; Figures are about 3 or 4 months old data.
So after decade of War and very poor performance on economic front and corruption, still not bad for a country bleeding dry for so many years.

very good program to understand the real picture of pakistani economy

Back
Top Bottom