What's new

Every Afghan is dear to me as every Pakistani: COAS

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
gen-qamar-in-uk-1491586743.gif

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday said that every Afghan was as dear to him as every Pakistani.

A 13-member Afghan media delegation is on a visit to Pakistan. The delegation includes journalists from renowned Afghan Media. The delegation visited MOFA, Ministry of SAFRON, Ministry of Commerce, Higher Education Commission (HEC), HQ FC KP, NSA and ISPR.

According to the statement issued by Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the aim of the visit was to let Afghan media know efforts by Pakistan on the war against terrorism which is a common threat to both brotherly countries.

The delegation visited ISPR today. Representatives of Pakistani media were also present. Director General Inter Services Public Relation (ISPR) gave them detail briefing about Pak- Afghan border and efforts by Pakistan made thus far.

The delegation was also briefed by heads of other ministries visited. Director General ISPR shared details of the meeting of Afghan Defence Attache at the UK with Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Qamar Javed Bajwa during his visit to the UK.

COAS while expressing his views said, “Every Afghan is dear to me as every Pakistani, I am as hurt for every Afghan who is a victim of terrorism as much as I am for every Pakistani” to Afghan media members.

The visit is expected to enable the visiting media delegation in better understanding of Pakistan’s perspective and efforts for bringing peace and stability in the region for sharing in Afghan media.

It was concluded that menace of terrorism has affected both the countries and necessitates greater cooperation based on mutual trust rather than blame game.
https://www.geo.tv/latest/137222-Every-Afghan-is-dear-to-me-as-every-Pakistani-COAS

Last edited:
Most Pakistanis consider Afghans friends and it is certainly in best interest of Afghans to join as a Province to tackle the problem of Terorrism in their side and stop being used as a chess pawn for global game

Certainly a warm and friendly gesture by COAS

Hopefully Afghans will realize the benefits for greater bigger picture

Most Pakistanis consider Afghans friends and it is certainly in best interest of Afghans to join as a Province to tackle the problem of Terorrism in their side and stop being used as a chess pawn for global game

Certainly a warm and friendly gesture by COAS

Hopefully Afghans will realize the benefits for greater bigger picture
Most will not. The Great Afghan Warrior cannot be compared to "Daal Khor" and his "punjabi ghulaam".

(this is sarcasm by the way).

Really? That's disgusting. You are the COAS of Pakistan. Not of the Islamic Emirate of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Stupid statement.

A nation that doesn't even accept Pakistan as a reality. I was certain that some members at the top of our establishment had lost their marbles, I did not expect the rot to be so extensive.

A foreigner is as dear as a Pakistani? Really didn't expect this. Lost some respect there.

Last edited:
Really? That's disgusting. You are the COAS of Pakistan. Not of the Islamic Emirate of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Stupid statement.

A nation that doesn't even accept Pakistan as a reality. I was certain that some members at the top of our establishment had lost their marbles, I did not expect the rot to be so extensive.

A foreigner is as dear as a Pakistani? Really didn't expect this. Lost some respect there.

Meh. Public relations is public relations. The phrase " you catch more flies with sugar, than with vinegar" is apt here.

And meanwhile the border fence, trench and fortifications, continue day and night.

Meh. Public relations is public relations. The phrase " you catch more flies with sugar, than with vinegar" is apt here.

And meanwhile the border fence, trench and fortifications, continue day and night.

Afghans are fooling us for decades , If COAS think he is fooling them than he is fool himself .. Afghans are actively involved in blood bath of Pakistani's and his remarks on People who killed his own people is completely stupid to me .. if i was President i would have hanged him for been a traitor for his own kind ... and if his love for afghans are jumping so high than why not show same love for Indians ?

.basically this. He is not stupid like afghan elite to start whining left and right. Its far better to say that we are brothers whilst we continue the fencing, close the gates and of course do cross border strikes and attacks ( not me saying. Its the Afghan elite). Cmon people let's learn some diplomacy. :p

Narrated Ibn ‘Umar: Allah’s Messenger said,

“A Muslim is a brother of Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

So how you will respond to our holy books... :hitwall:
Our enemy always want us to see fighting... They are not fighting directly but only supplying arms and ammunition to the other side....

Totally a stupid gesture when every afghni is making videos of as nti Pak firing our flag killing our soldiers miss bhaving our truck drivers I feel discussed that lowest level are we that the strength of nation surrendering itself

Army is not in best interest of Pak neither asma jhanghir judicery they play cat and mouse game here and bully us

Raheel Sharif let these basterds to live and do corruption another day suggest army is not sincere with Pak interests

This is a smart move by the army chief
the media is used to soften the blow to show them we are doing what's right
because using the media to show who the real enemy is at the same time the army chief is building a more secure border fencing it between us and capturing these NDS and RAW sponsored terrorists you cant always show your cards this is diplomacy

there's really no need to be emotional here politicians have said far worse things.

I think the scores of killings in the last few months in lahore and areas bordering afghanistan has brought the coas to his senses. That pakistan is not the great power as ppl here in pdf imagine.
Maybe the coas is genuine in his expressions but the proof will be if pakistan stops supporting the haqani network in afghanistan.
You kidding me? pakitan supports haqani network in afg? are you in your senses? our dearly brothers & sisters are getting killed in our own country by these haqani network terrorists and you're saying we're supporting them? clearly it shows that you have no knowledge what's really happening in Pak. Make a trip to pakistan and see what's really happening here stop believing in everything what media says.

If i post a video of your ex isi chief saying that pakistan supports the afghan taliban will it be enough ?

If I post a video of your Security Adviser to your Prime Minister stating that we support TTP and other terrorist organisation against Pakistan as mercenaries, will it be enough?

Totally a stupid gesture when every afghni is making videos of as nti Pak firing our flag killing our soldiers miss bhaving our truck drivers I feel discussed that lowest level are we that the strength of nation surrendering itself

Army is not in best interest of Pak neither asma jhanghir judicery they play cat and mouse game here and bully us

Raheel Sharif let these basterds to live and do corruption another day suggest army is not sincere with Pak interests
Calm down brother.I know you are right,but let the diplomacy play its useful part.
Pakistan cannot afford to be surrounded by enemies or can she?.

Back
Top Bottom