What's new

Eve-teasing: retired captain kills boy's parents for harassing daughter

no_koadsheding_plz

Reaction score
Parents killed over son`s prank | Provinces | DAWN.COM
GUJAR KHAN, Sept 7: A retired armyman could not control his temper after a youth in the neighbourhood teased his daughter.

The angry man attacked the boy`s house killing his parents and injuring a passerby on Wednesday morning. However, his real target succeeded in escaping the attack unhurt.

According to sources, after killing the couple the accused went to the local police station and surrendered himself along with the weapon used in the crime. The police identified him as Capt (retired) Meherban Khan.

Khan, who owned a small shop near his house in Dhoke Hayat Ali area of Gujar Khan city, chased the boy, Nazim Munir, to his house and opened indiscriminate fire there, killing his father Mohammad Munir and mother Rehana Shaheen on the spot.

The injured passerby, identified as Mohammad Osman, was referred to Rawalpindi for treatment.

The police registered a case against Khan and his sons, Khurram Shahzad and Haroon. —Correspondent

i almost read such news where the army man are involved in killing people.. what the heck is it ? at least one should not expect this type of behaviour from a captain....
please post all such news here.. hope army takes this issue seriously and make some rules for the retired army men.. they are always found taking law into their hand.. and still they get out unscathed of the case...
so sad...

You said boy was killed, but the paragraph says he escaped?

These people are only the shugliya people who dont really want to be serving the nation, instead , just end up there. Had, the caption been , a civilian, nothing.

The lawyers are arguing over whether the boy was killed or escaped being killed - see if he escaped being killed then of course the behavior of the army major would not be so bad l and the dead parents, well, collateral stuff - as a army captor major, he is used to buggering Pakistanis and pointing fingers at civilians and the likes of Americans, Indians and such.

His being an Army Captain or whatever only helped him with the access to a gun.
Otherwise he would still have gotten into a brawl..
Now is the army policy of issuing licences and guns to its retired soldiers at fault??

Now is the army policy of issuing licences and guns to its retired soldiers at fault??

Again with the defending - it seems you don't know what you are defending - is it army policy? is it the kinds of ideas about civilians that inform army people? or is it so called eve's teasing? or the killing of the parents of the boy in question? or is it that no one is at fault except the "offending" boy and his good for nothing parents?

Parents killed over son`s prank | Provinces | DAWN.COM

i almost read such news where the army man are involved in killing people.. what the heck is it ? at least one should not expect this type of behaviour from a captain....please post all such news here.. hope army takes this issue seriously and make some rules for the retired army men.. they are always found taking law into their hand.. and still they get out unscathed of the case...
so sad...

Two things :

The title of this thread made by the poster says ' Retd Major...", the text in the article say Capt.... The convention here is not to change the title of the thread when doing a C&P job.

Armies do not have rules or power to exercise for/ over retd pers, and even when in uniform civil offences are tried under civil laws.

Again with the defending - it seems you don't know what you are defending - is it army policy? is it the kinds of ideas about civilians that inform army people? or is it so called eve's teasing? or the killing of the parents of the boy in question? or is it that no one is at fault except the "offending" boy and his good for nothing parents?

Muse.. seriously.. you are sounding deranged.. nobody is defending the Army..or the military here.
thats not even in one's mind..this is a criminal case and I havent even taken a stance yet.
You on the other hand.. seemed to be now possessed with the idea of finding every other avenue to critique the military..
and accusing everybody else of being a "military apologist" even when they arent even close to that.

Santro

So what did you have in mind when you asked if the army is to be blamed for arming retired personnel?? Please elaborate

Santro

So what did you have in mind when you asked if the army is to be blamed for arming retired personnel?? Please elaborate

I meant to point out that many army officer's tend to have licensed weapons after retirement.. are they able to keep licensed weapons due to their time with the army? Or did he get his weapon the normal way? Because I believe there is some policy that allows Army officers to have access to licensed weapons easier. In that case.. once out of the army.. they are still armed and as demonstrated here.. prone to all anger tendencies... and in this case.. they are well trained to use the weapon too.
perhaps once army officer's retire.. they should have to go through the same procedure to obtain a licensed weapon as the rest. In a way Im hinting at a possible overlook in arms policy by the Army.
Again.. this is all on the assumption that the man's army background allowed him to have access to a weapon more easily than say a normal civilian would. Although this argument is fairly fragile since weapon access in this country isnt too difficult provided you know where to look.

It is not the fault of the Pakistan Army when an individual commits a crime. It is impossible for a large organization to guarantee that every single person is perfect and law-abiding.

That said, the whole episode is a terrible tragedy. And the thing is, I suspect that the boy was exceptionally cruel to the girl. Children can be just flat-out mean to each other... I've never understood it.

No its not fault but should take care whether the man control his anger or not . today this kind of hot headed man killed two
people who knows how many will die in future .

It is not the fault of the Pakistan Army when an individual commits a crime. It is impossible for a large organization to guarantee that every single person is perfect and law-abiding.

That said, the whole episode is a terrible tragedy. And the thing is, I suspect that the boy was exceptionally cruel to the girl. Children can be just flat-out mean to each other... I've never understood it.

The boy(16+) was eve-teasing the girl for some time I think... and the girl's father eventually had enough

And people say that Homosexuals are a menace to the society, had the boy been a homo he wouldn't have bothered to eve-tease the girl. :whistle:
P.S if you wont like this post you are probably gay....:D

Getting a gun in Pakistan is not hard.....if you don't have one...i would actually be surprised.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

The boy(16+) was eve-teasing the girl for some time I think... and the girl's father eventually had enough

Does not equate to him killing the parents of the boy.....

Back
Top Bottom