What's new

Eve’s daughters raped with impunity

Btw , I am for Sharia law for rapists too. In fact if there is a vote today , most Indians would vote in its favour.
People with the bold mentality , are a part of the problem , not the solution. To stereotype rich girls like that . Very sorry bro, you need to check your thoughts . This is the kind of mentality that leads some men to think that "a particular kind of girl is fair game".
No rich girl asks a guy to come and rape her , all rich girls are not call girls , in fact most aren't .Yes sometimes they have , lets say "a better sex life" than other girls , but that is with their consent.There is nothing illegal about it.
It doesn't mean that men should start raping girls , there is no justification for this kind of thinking.
You are not understanding the point. What I am telling you is reality. In metros, you can get Russian or Uzbeck prostitute for 8K a night - 3 shots.

Even in small cities, there are many call girls that people don't even know exists. I have seen this culture. I have heard many cases where the guys were even surprised to see girls' behavior. You can blame me for anything. I don't say that it should be followed. I am telling the reality. Many girls in these metros drink to such extent that they don't even have any control on their mind. Many asks the guy out for one night stand. This is the culture that is developing which you might have not seen.

I have already explained the case of rural India.

You know what the problem is, people are not ready to accept the ugly reality in the society which even parents of the girls and boys don't know. You won't believe the amount of drugs being consumed. You just can't ignore other aspects of the problem.

shoot on thier head either the victim is muslim or non muslim

No, cut off their heads.

You are not understanding the point. What I am telling you is reality. In metros, you can get Russian or Uzbeck prostitute for 8K a night - 3 shots.

Even in small cities, there are many call girls that people don't even know exists. I have seen this culture. I have heard many cases where the guys were even surprised to see girls' behavior. You can blame me for anything. I don't say that it should be followed. I am telling the reality. Many girls in these metros drink to such extent that they don't even have any control on their mind. Many asks the guy out for one night stand. This is the culture that is developing which you might have not seen.

Are you sure you are a female ?

For a female, that's very outright and strong language.

No, cut off their heads.
Are you sure you are a female ?
For a female, that's very outright and strong language.
I am a guy. I know these things. I can explain in detail about this foreign prostitute culture.

If you are a guy then its alright, but in that other thread, everybody were calling you female.
That was a rumor started by a guy. We often joke about it. You just can't stop everybody so its better to play along.

You know what the problem is, people are not ready to accept the ugly reality in the society which even parents of the girls and boys don't know. You won't believe the amount of drugs being consumed.

Thats where 'legalizing and regulating' prostitution can be benificial.
Create an area like red light area where desparate men can go instead of terrorizing random women.
Same for women,those who want extea cash can go there and sell themselves,instead of mixing with ordinary women and making men think that a certain class,type or area of women are available fir sex,due to actions of few women.

You know what the problem is, people are not ready to accept the ugly reality in the society which even parents of the girls and boys don't know. You won't believe the amount of drugs being consumed. You just can't ignore other aspects of the problem.

Firsty Uzbek and russian girls are not a part of Indian society, the one which we are concerned right now.

Secondly ,dude , I am from an upper middle class family in Delhi and went to a very elite Delhi school- DPS and even now in my college there are many rich people.I know everything that you are talking about.

These kind of girls that you talk about are in the minority and even if a girls asks a guy for a one night stand what's illegal about that ?

Does that justify rape ? What are you talking about man ?

You are justifying rape because some girls here and there are asking guys for one night stands and drinking ? Whatever they are doing they are doing out of their own will. Doesn't give any man the right to rape. And again let me tell you this , this aspect of rich girls that you are talking about is a minority aspect. most are not like this anyway , even if they were , rape can't be justified.

Honestly, I can't believe an educated guy like you can think this way.

Thats where 'legalizing and regulating' prostitution can be benificial.
Create an area like red light area where desparate men can go instead of terrorizing random women.
Same for women,those who want extea cash can go there and sell themselves,instead of mixing with ordinary women and making men think that a certain class,type or area of women are available fir sex,due to actions of few women.
There is a problem with this. Of course it may reduce rapes but will create other problems.

It will create demands for more women as it will be legal for anyone to have one and many men don't go for a prostitute because of fear of law. It may save the girls in cities but the demand will be fulfilled by kidnapping girls from rural and small towns, brought on false promises and thrown into sexual slavery and prostitution. Human trafficking of women is already a major problem in our country and people don't know about it. No one cares about them. Just because the belong to poor and rural families and no one cares about them.

These protests often happen when it happens in metros. If you want I can explain more in detail and cite an organization started by a woman in NE India who works to save girls from prostitution and kidnapping. Most of the girls are not even above 18. They are beaten and gagged by their customers, violence which they can't do with their wives and gfs.

Firsty Uzbek and russian girls are not a part of Indian society, the one which we are concerned right now.
Secondly ,dude , I am from an upper middle class family in Delhi and went to a very elite Delhi school- DPS and even now in my college there are many rich people.I know everything that you are talking about.
These kind of girls that you talk about are in the minority and even if a girls asks a guy for a one night stand what's illegal about that ? Does that justify rape ? What are you talking about man ?
You are justifying rape because some girls here and there are asking guys for one night stands and drinking ? Whatever they are doing they are doing out of their own will. Doesn't give any man the right to rape. And again let me tell you this , this aspect of rich girls that you are talking about is a minority aspect. most are not like this anyway , even if they were , rape can't be justified.
Honestly, I can't believe an educated guy like you can think this way.
I don't think like that way, its the thinking of other guys who come from small towns and villages. Since you belong to upper middle class and you see it often, you don't find it weird. For a upper lower class and middle class, this is complete change of society. They can't adjust to it and they react in weird way.

Problem is you don't want to understand psychology of these people. You don't know about these middle class eve teasers and harassers. Read some journals. Talk to some social worker who work in this field. You don't know how different the society is.

No one is justifying rape. I am telling you how guys react to a girl who drinks and asks for one night stand. This affects a guy's mentality that is new to this culture. Read about juvenile rapists accounts and testimonies.

Again, I tell you that you have to think over and research about things that you think it is normal to you may be quite influential for a different person which may push him to the edge.

Russian and Uzbek case reflects how desperate the guys in metros. And how much they lack self control, especially when they are drunk.

And don't make these condescending personal posts if you can't understand what I am saying.

The problem in our subcontinent society is not with the laws, but the actual ground-work by the police.
We can make as many laws as we want, but there's not going to be an ounce of difference if the police fails to do their work with honesty.

Then there's the issue of registering a rape-case. Most of the cases aren't even registered because it is considered shameful for the victim's family (I know it's weird) to bring this into the public attention. Then they have to worry about the possible harrassment by the police themselves. This is especially true in our feudal areas where the females are just work-horses.

Finally there's the money/power combo that can never be challenged in our society, even by the upholders of justice. Many FIRs are simply waived off by the corrupt policemen who don't want to tangle with the ruling elite.

I also feel that we have started to adopt fashion from more liberal countries without bringing our laws upto the same level. Both our societies have a different opinion of what constitutes 'conservative' and what is considered 'liberal'. While people are free to choose their own lifestyle, barbarians will continue using this as an excuse.

Someone in Dubai got arrested for molesting a woman (took photos from under their skirts) and he had the nerve to say that the way they dressed made him excited and caused him to do this act.

Swift implementation of the law is the only way forward along with an understanding that the victim is guiltless here and there's no shame in demanding justice.

As per Islamic text:
Narrated by Abu Sa'd al Khudri (Sahih Muslim, Hadith 79) Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do that, then he should do it with his tongue; and if he has not strength enough to do even that, then he should (at least abhor it) from his heart; and that is the least of faith."

Back
Top Bottom