What's new

Eva zu Beck - Promoting tourism in Pakistan

This lady should be given honorary citizenship of Pakistan ......... if she is willing to accept the offer, and agrees to background checks.

Friends of Pakistan should be respected, appreciated and rewarded. Let them know we are not narrow minded bigots, we are friendly hospitable people.

39486170_2341115455906114_8072854837760360448_n.jpg

39083198_261123754518290_1305534702089666560_n.jpg

This lady should be given honorary citizenship of Pakistan ......... if she is willing to accept the offer, and agrees to background checks.

Friends of Pakistan should be respected, appreciated and rewarded. Let them know we are not narrow minded bigots, we are friendly hospitable people.
Not really needed, she is a vloger plus documents her travelling she can sell her pix and stories to magazines for $$ plus she is member of EU she has no visa issues to get in Pakistan ...Honorary citizenship should be for people who work for the people of Pakistan in education and health not for someone who is touring around and documenting her tour and cashing in on it!

we are bashing her for doing this for free.
We dont know if she is doing for free...I mean some of these things she is managing to do is probably sponsored and not from her pocket!

Not really needed, she is a vloger plus documents her travelling she can sell her pix and stories to magazines for $$ plus she is member of EU she has no visa issues to get in Pakistan ...Honorary citizenship should be for people who work for the people of Pakistan in education and health not for someone who is touring around and documenting her tour and cashing in on it!

Women jealousy issues? :p:.

I agree that people who work selflessly for betterment and uplift of common Pakistanis, should be awarded with honorary citizenship. But that doesn't exclude someone who is promoting Pakistan's soft image, especially in an era where media has been feeding an intolerant violent image of Pakistan to people. Getting paid for those videos isn't a burden on GoP's treasury, but its buying us free positive publicity. Chalo citizenship nai daini to koi sitara shitara he dy do .......

Women jealousy issues? :p:.

I agree that people who work selflessly for betterment and uplift of common Pakistanis, should be awarded with honorary citizenship. But that doesn't exclude someone who is promoting Pakistan's soft image, especially in an era where media has been feeding an intolerant violent image of Pakistan to people. Getting paid for those videos isn't a burden on GoP's treasury, but its buying us free positive publicity. Chalo citizenship nai daini to koi sitara shitara he dy do .......
I think we lay ourselves down to every foreigner and this makes them think they can step on us....She is a vloger who is financed 1 way or another....through talks/ book chapters/selling her photos and what not...

She is buying us free positive so like normal human beings we say thank you or finance her next trip...Stop putting our citizenship so cheap...

No one in Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand or even Cuba would give ANY vloger a free honorary citizenship over any picture or vlog no matter how much free publicity Switzerland would get...Do you know why? Coz Switzerland knows it is pretty and people WILL spend ALOT OF MONEY to come and visit it..It too spends ALOT OF MONEY to ensure the continuous income!

No one even in Thailand would do that, why is Pakistan so quick to want to make gori chamri a Pakistani? I would like to have some respect for our citizenship and not give it away so quickly!

Pakistan is pretty and it shouldnt be "sold" so "cheap" so as to giving away sitara or free citizenship just for promotion of what we DO have and will ALWAYS have whether she she did this or not!! We are not that pathetic! There should be a clear line between hospitable and "doormat attitude".....

Back
Top Bottom