What's new

European union banned PIA(Pakistan Airlines)

Lol...Imho the phenomena is comon in most SA countries.
I know that PIA currently is trying to implement a law that won't allow grannies to fly anymore, after certain age they'll be offered a job on the ground. :toast:

Sri lankan Airlines,

My friend, after the Emirates took it over, what can say very shapely, dark , beautiful charming women....
We cant do that over here, our Airlines employ union are freaking strong..man i hate the commies

Sri lankan Airlines,

My friend, after the Emirates took it over, what can say very shapely, dark , beautiful charming women....
We cant do that over here, our Airlines employ union are freaking strong..man i hate the commies

Yes, I've seen that, Emirates Management takeover resulted in a complete make over and I like the outfit aswell.

Btw, have you seen the Kingfisher galls?
Man, are they hot or what? :wacko: :woot: :?:

What do you think of a civilian airline pilot's life, i have been thinking about it for sometime now, I always loved flying, I am seriously thinking of going for it

Its a glamorous life and pays very well and ofcourse you'll be surrounded by pretty galls pretty much all your carriere.

I wanted to become a pilot but didn't come thru medical check due my eyesight was weak. :cry:

So I went for a suiteable job on the ground, with a decorated uniform that attracts a lot of galls. :angel1:

Its a glamorous life and pays very well and ofcourse you'll be surrounded by pretty galls pretty much all your carriere.

I wanted to become a pilot but didn't come thru medical check due my eyesight was weak. :cry:

So I went for a suiteable job on the ground, with a decorated uniform that attracts a lot of galls. :angel1:

Well the prob is, I can get some free time out of my business for 6 years or so.... I dont wanna do office job though i have an MBA/CFA(1st level), But i am 25 this april, you have to get your PPL and CPL before you turn 29. I have friends who are 23 and are pilots now.Age factor scare me
I am planning to join sabena flying academy in the Arizona, and come back and fly domestic over here, for a beginner you get a pay of $50,000/year in india...and for a senior pilot that is after 3-4 years $121,951/year..this is for domestic flights...and the pay is increasing and the women are becoming more hot.

Sri lankan Airlines,

Specially when they come near to make sure the cabin luggage is in place ;) ;)

My GOD it is a sight !:D

What say Neo,

I dont know whether i should take up flying which I love, or do what I know, numbers....which would be similar to what i am doing later in my life as a business man....i am confused...

If they ban new jets what PIA has,then they should check out Alitalia flights..
I still cant imagine they actually fly.They have vintage boeing 2 engine aircrafts.
They dont even have a proper video screen for long haul fights!

And the worst part.... the chicks are fully covered !

If they ban new jets what PIA has,then they should check out Alitalia flights..
I still cant imagine they actually fly.They have vintage boeing 2 engine aircrafts.
They dont even have a proper video screen for long haul fights!

And the worst part.... the chicks are fully covered !

Well I suggest Emirates, real good stuff...and more than that luftansa....my god they are nice.,...Neo who would you rate the best...

Well I suggest Emirates, real good stuff...and more than that luftansa....my god they are nice.,...Neo who would you rate the best...

Emirates is the best in the world :tup: I read it somewhere and also heard about it.

There is a number of airline offering very good service with pretty galls on board.
My personal top nine:

1 - Emirates
2 - Qatar Airways
3 - Virgin Atlantic
4 - Etihad Airways
5 - Qantas
6 - Singapore Airlines
7 - British Airways
6 - Cathay Pacific
7 - Lufthansa
8 - Swiss
9 - Srilankan

What say Neo,

I dont know whether i should take up flying which I love, or do what I know, numbers....which would be similar to what i am doing later in my life as a business man....i am confused...

There will be a severe shortage of commercial pilots in India, if you get the licence now you'll only have to make 350-500 hrs a year to keep it.
See it as in investment for the future.

And ofcourse once your private business expands, you'll fly your own learjet or BBJ. :partay:

Emirates is the best in the world :tup: I read it somewhere and also heard about it.

I fly only the emirates, travelled once in luftansa, It is usually, Cochin-Dubai,
22hours stay (millenium hotel) Dubai-Glasgow.

Back
Top Bottom