What's new

EU warns against ban on Geo

I know the topic is a serious subject, but your comment made me lol my friend.
You talk shit you get shit reply ;)

Do you want us to write every small details in our laws? Like traitor needs to be punished?

You are willing to risk the GSP plus status, for which Pakistanis worked their as* off, just because the Geo dared to point a finger at the haughty ISI. :woot:

Stop being so sensitive.

Our country our choice. I don't think EU will drop GSP plus status because the case against Geo is pretty strong, its not because of their criticism on ISI, its because blasphemy.

And even if EU drops our GSP plus status, let our govt and exporters deal with it. You just go out, have some mango juice and take some fresh air. It will help you get out of your worries about Pakistan.

Is that why Pakistan was running around pleading for GSP + status? If it was beneficial for the EU wouldn't it give tax free status to every country :woot:
No it wouldnt...that is not how you do business...you want something you make the other come get it! This is when you have the upper hand...when were you born? yesterday?

on the contrary my dear

news of the world with over 130 year history owned by Rupert Murdoch a Multi Billionaire was forced to shut down due to a string of controversies in UK.

people holding public positions are forced to resign and their organisations fined for abuse of power, running smear campaigns, hacking and what not.

a doh taka raddhi newspaper has much more credibility than a big corporation that runs news media with the same business mentality as other sectors that have news about exploitation unfair competitions etc

One of the controversies was firing 5000 people I think.

So lets say if majority of the country dont want geo what then? What happens when you hear everyday rallies being taken out against a specific channel?

So now we have to ask every country in the world permission for doing anything? If PEMRA receives petitions and complaints against a channel then it has every right to investigate the matter and shut it down. After all thats what its there for. Who is EU to say that the people of pakistan can have this and cant have that.
Apparently our sterile daddy :coffee:

No it wouldnt...that is not how you do business...you want something you make the other come get it! This is when you have the upper hand...when were you born? yesterday?

And what is that precious something that Pakistan is exporting to the EU, which no other country could have. You guys are delusional.

So lets say if majority of the country dont want geo what then? What happens when you hear everyday rallies being taken out against a specific channel?

So now we have to ask every country in the world permission for doing anything? If PEMRA receives petitions and complaints against a channel then it has every right to investigate the matter and shut it down. After all thats what its there for. Who is EU to say that the people of pakistan can have this and cant have that.
Exactly people don't want Geo anymore so why are we being forced to watch it?

And what is that precious something that Pakistan is exporting to the EU, which no other country could have. You guys are delusional.
I didnt say we are exporting something precious! Unless you are after weed I think thats our neighbour...

We don't want Geo, we are happy with the consequences, End of Story!!!

Most sri lankans didn't want Human rights to investigate sri lanka - they took out rallies against it - even then their GSP+ status was revoked.

They gave you a grant for the upliftment of your country - they have a right to tell you what is right according to them.
shut_up.gif

If you do not want to watch Geo, please see your remote. It has buttons to change the channel and to switch it off. Please use them.

Did you read it?

it had lost a decade ago in 2004 on the allegation of dumping its products into the European markets, though the allegation could never ever be proved to be true. The European Parliament approved this facility for Pakistan and nine other developing countries in its session on December 12 with a huge majority- 409 votes in favour and 180 votes cast against the decision that becomes effective from January 1, 2014 - the date from which 27 European Union member states will be bound to comply with it.

You dont easily get 409 votes....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom