What's new

EU warns against ban on Geo

Time to pick a new channel for our soft brainwashing agenda :D :D

thenx EU :-*

Bhai aap tou senti hiii ho gaiii ! :(

Are you telling me you haven't Pakistani Nationality ? Dost....dost na rahaa...piyaar piyaaar na rahaa ! :cray:

@KingMamba in the US I heard a couple of times that 'Canadians are trying too hard to be Americans' ! :o:

Why are you guys so insensitive ? :mad:

And is some of that true ? :ashamed:

One of my professors told me there are now more illegal Canadian nationals in America than Mexican, I was shocked and so I tried to find info on it but I could not verify it. We were talking about immigration reform and she remarked that she found it funny that people were acting like all illegals were Hispanics when Canadians now make up the bulk.That being said a lot of people do say it as if it is fact lol.

That is not an official PEMRA decision, if you are following the news, too.

And you should know, Ball is back in the court of Pemra, as said by Law Ministry, and as Pervaiz Rasheed said, a committee will be formed to implement the decision taken by Pemra.... if you are following the news

Yet I bet when people ask you where are you from they do not accept Canadian as an answer? They will always say "no originally", so yes you would still be a Pakistani in that sense. My own family roots here in America began before partition as well and I was myself born here in the states but I am still Pakistani in the same way that you are although I am American.

I've got relatives in Texas who moved to the US in the 1930s and they obtained Pakistani Nationality when the Country was made ! :)

Aur tu haii keh abhiii tukk Nationality nahin leitaaa ! :cray:

EU should mind its own business. Even many Europeans feel disillusioned from EU and its colonial attitudes.

Come as many times as you like! :D

Pemra disowns three-member decision banning Geo - thenews.com.pk

"“Pemra disowns the decisions announced by its three members regarding the cancellation of Geo’s licenses. The majority authority members in the 95th meeting held on May 9, 2014, had decided to refer the case to the Ministry of Law for legal opinion. The decision of seeking opinion from the Law Division was taken in all fairness to avoid any future legal consequences on such a critical issue,” a Pemra spokesperson said late night in a statement."

And you should know, Ball is back in the court of Pemra, as said by Law Ministry, and as Pervaiz Rasheed said, a committee will be formed to implement the decision taken by Pemra.... if you are following the news

Of course. Claiming cancellation before due process is complete will be an error.

I've got relatives in Texas who moved to the US in the 1930s and they obtained Pakistani Nationality when the Country was made ! :)

Aur tu haii keh abhiii tukk Nationality nahin leitaaa ! :cray:

I got that card that makes me considered a Pakistani national lol. Same for me, my fathers side had people moved here since the 1930s as well and these people later sponsored my Taiya. My extended family from them still tells me how their elders were like they went to sleep one day as Indian Americans and woke up the next as Pakistani Americans. :D

Come as many times as you like! :D

Pemra disowns three-member decision banning Geo - thenews.com.pk

"“Pemra disowns the decisions announced by its three members regarding the cancellation of Geo’s licenses. The majority authority members in the 95th meeting held on May 9, 2014, had decided to refer the case to the Ministry of Law for legal opinion. The decision of seeking opinion from the Law Division was taken in all fairness to avoid any future legal consequences on such a critical issue,” a Pemra spokesperson said late night in a statement."

Disowns yet the license is banned till May 28 with GEO launching petitions all over ! :D

May 20 .
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) on Tuesday announced that it has suspended Geo News, Geo Entertainment and Geo Tez’s licenses till May 28, Express News reported.

They also stated that they will seal the TV channel’s offices.

“I would like to congratulate all of Pemra’s private members for making this decision, keeping in mind Pemra’s rules and regulations as well as Pakistan’s constitution,” said Pemra private member, Mian Shams.

Shams lamented that apart from him, only four other private members of the media authority attended today’s meeting which included Israr Abbasi from Azad Kashmir, Shama Parveen from Balochistan, Zeba Hussain from Sindh and Fariha Iftikhar from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P). He added that it was the government’s job to implement the recommendation.

May 21 .
“Pemra disowns the decisions announced by its three members regarding the cancellation of Geo’s licenses. The majority authority members in the 95th meeting held on May 9, 2014, had decided to refer the case to the Ministry of Law for legal opinion. The decision of seeking opinion from the Law Division was taken in all fairness to avoid any future legal consequences on such a critical issue,” a Pemra spokesperson said late night in a statement.

I got that card that makes me considered a Pakistani national lol. Same for me, my fathers side had people moved here since the 1930s as well and these people later sponsored my Taiya. My extended family from them still tells me how their elders were like they went to sleep one day as Indian Americans and woke up the next as Pakistani Americans. :D

Yaar waise I met a really nice Italian American cab driver in Buffalo (NY) - Very nice fellow....very polite and was very warm to Pakistanis and he even introduced us to his Pakistani buddy who picked us up the next day ! :)

Now its up to you to improve our image there further ! :agree:

So stop robbing bagel stands ! :mad:

And i was expecting a bark from west. Lol
Can go chase their own tail tho.

It is funny, i was watching this channel when i heard him.say "Geo es waqt pooray mulk mein bandh hai; khas taur pe Cantt areas mein" (as of now, Geo is off the air on Cable Tv throughout the country, especially in cantt areas)....
I am in Rawalpindi cantt, not one.channel is off the air
fbfgVhE.jpg

The ban is being coerced illegally by "angels" since this decision has no validity.

There are no " angels " , not ones which one can see or whose existence can be " proved " . :D

Back
Top Bottom