What's new

EU wants Bangladesh to abolish capital punishment

Yo and when later on...you find out he was innocent, you bring him back to life....ohhh wait a minute
Read my later post. Death Penalty should only be given when proven guilty beyond doubt.

Capital punishment should be considered as an exception in extreme cases and should be replaced by mostly life in prison. There is a good judgement in Indian Supreme court which can be taken as reference.

Capital punishment should be considered as an exception in extreme cases and should be replaced by mostly life in prison. There is a good judgement in Indian Supreme court which can be taken as reference.

AL are abusing capital punishment to kill their opponents.

This is a topic that I believe both sides of the argument have valid points on. Imho death penalty should only be considered in the most extreme of criminal cases like serial killers/rapists etc.

Well I think it's been proved the death penalty doesn't prevent crimes nor reduce violence,eve the most cruel ones.

And yeah,death penalty should be abolished,especially in countries where the judicial system is plagued by corruption,unfairness and political interference.

Well I think it's been proved the death penalty doesn't prevent crimes nor reduce violence,eve the most cruel ones.

And yeah,death penalty should be abolished,especially in countries where the judicial system is plagued by corruption,unfairness and political interference.
death penalty does not reduce murder. But that certainly reduced acid victim and drug peddling and illegal fire arms possession.
If you put capital punishment for relatively minor crimes then minor crimes go down drastically.

It's not just about preventing crimes. It's more about giving a murderer what he deserves.

Read my later post. Death Penalty should only be given when proven guilty beyond doubt.

No, in that case death penalty should hit the judge, all police officers and public servants who commited it.

When you execute someone innocent and later on it coems out, judge must die as well. That is teh only consequent way. A life for a life.

Then how to hang to death any BD Muslim, after branding him pro-Pak, bold enough not to be subjugated as a Termite under the Indian/BD Hindus?!?! Anyway, hanging is for PR to the international media!!! The SOP is Gujrat-style pogrom (rape, maim, kill, burn etc.) applied en masse on the BD Muslims....

"We aren't Muslims" - BD ruling party general secretary
"What has Islam given to the humanity in the last 14 centuries that it 'll give something to BD?" - BD's current finance minister
"BD has had a good harvest for Goddess Durga came down to the Earth on an elephant" - BD PM Hasina inside a Hindu Temple at a religious program

Go to hell, they have failed to give advice to Indonesia than Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippine most of Asia Pacific countries had dead penalty and had execute them almost on yearly basics.

Go to hell, they have failed to give advice to Indonesia than Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippine most of Asia Pacific countries had dead penalty and had execute them almost on yearly basics.

I believe that BD will abolish the death penalty within the next generation.

:lol::lol::lol: it will be horrible mistake . in 2007-2013 zardari era Pakistan did it and he result was blood bath gangs and target killings . some people need to be hanged for a better society . at least until society mature at EU level .

we will hang next child rapist on 17 oct :rolleyes1:

Any judgments after death is impossible to correct , We did mistake with our prime minister Bhutto, but still fighting case after his death. Judges are human being too, 100% correct judgement is not possible.
We should also abolish death punishment

Back
Top Bottom