What's new

EU report: Seven Indian companies are making parts used in Isis bombs

Old indian habit does not go away - trying to hide indian crime by pointing to somewhere else. In between it is Russia (and few others) who are fighting IS.
You are yet to scoop up companies from the US and other 18 countries that have supplied items to the ISIS.
I just hope the underwears, vests, rumaal, toliyaa (towels) and the head gear - plus the black overalls - that the ISIS soldiers wear are not made in Bangladesh (garment manufacturing capital of the world). Cos if any of the ISIS pigs did, then Bangladesh itself will find a tight spot ... tsk tsk tsk...

You are yet to scoop up companies from the US and other 18 countries that have supplied items to the ISIS.
I just hope the underwears, vests, rumaal, toliyaa (towels) and the head gear - plus the black overalls - that the ISIS soldiers wear are not made in Bangladesh (garment manufacturing capital of the world). Cos if any of the ISIS pigs did, then Bangladesh itself will find a tight spot ... tsk tsk tsk...

Only thing to point out - your desperate and idiotic rant reflecting poorly on indian education. Bottom line is india is double face snake and that can be masked by idiotic rant.

Only thing to point out - your desperate and idiotic rant reflecting poorly on indian education. Bottom line is india is double face snake and that can be masked by idiotic rant.
Yaaawn. This sentence you use so many times bhondu. Is that all you can put in your defence? I told you, YOU started a troll fest of a post, now don't blame me. Neither can Oscar if he sends me a warning. You have yourself to blame.

@idune , Bro, why you posted this in Bangladesh section?

Read earlier post. And what is your problem?

As Bangladesh being targeted by IS, it is all relevant to renew the understanding of two face snake India. In one face india suply ISIS bomb and in another face india try to send occupation force and investigator in Bangladesh. Those illegal indians in Bangladesh were jumping up and down and tried to hide venomous indian face behind "conspiracy" excuse should be listed for future justice.

Read earlier post. And what is your problem?

As Bangladesh being targeted by IS, it is all relevant to renew the understanding of two face snake India. In one face india suply ISIS bomb and in another face india try to send occupation force and investigator in Bangladesh. Those illegal indians in Bangladesh were jumping up and down and tried to hide venomous indian face behind "conspiracy" excuse should be listed for future justice.
Well, I have no problem at all. This post should be in the Indian defence section, not in Bangladesh.

Well, I have no problem at all. This post should be in the Indian defence section, not in Bangladesh.

That is your opinion; since when you are deciding what should be where? Don't lecture on be half of indians. Take a hike.

Next the OP will say he would not be surprised if the export was sanctioned by the Modi-Netanyahu-Obama nexus.

Please don't ban him, his rants make good toilet reading material :smitten:, only next to @asad71

Next the OP will say he would not be surprised if the export was sanctioned by the Modi-Netanyahu-Obama nexus.

Please don't ban him, his rants make good toilet reading material :smitten:, only next to @asad71

Unfortunately indians don't have toilet. pun intended. Back to topic.

Air breathed by Bangaldeshis in Middle East mixes with air stream of that region and the same air is breathed by the ISIS pigs. Bangladeshis help ISIS fighters survive. That's your mirror of logic IDUNE.

@Oscar @waz

Idune - you conveniently pick on India. What about the other nations that have "supplied" the ISIS as per your interpretation? Or is this a trollfest post where you want to find baits and start a flame war? Are you so stupid to understand that once goods are on retail / wholesale supply, they can exchange hands through any route? That said, even a Chinese made cable can fall into ISIS bomb making technology. Are you going to blame CHina for that?

@waz @Oscar Indians are at war with Pakistan on all levels that is why their real face should be shown to the world, because they play innocent and victim of terror in world while in real their state sponsor terrorism since 1971.

Back
Top Bottom