What's new

EU human rights report makes no mention of Kashmir, slams China and Russia

China isn't Muslim's friends, neither is Russia, US or EU.Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fool's paradise.
We should stop looking towards them for actions regarding our issues.
Only a true Muslim will look out for the interest of his Muslim brothers first.
That's why we should build an Effective Islamic alliance based on economic & military cooperation.Unlike inept OIC.

Their silence on Kashmir doesn't change the ground realities of East Turkestan.
China is as guilty as the west, Israel,India & Myanmar.
Their silence just proves EU and US selective policy and agenda to make use of Muslim to pit against their biggest rival.

Supporting those moves just undo any attempt by Chinese to help Pakistan Kashmir to escape from their misery. Pakistanis muslims must choose wisely. You cannot save all muslims but between Kurdish, Palestine, Uyghur , Rohingya, Syrian,Yemeni, Libya which only one do you wish to save most?

If you think you can save them all, I dare Pakistanis to wage war now on all those countries I mention of muslim involved. You need to be realistic. You cannot save them all in near future but you can realistically save one. Do not trust the Bangladeshi words. Do you think they really care Pakistanis Kashmir?

Last edited:
China isn't Muslim's friends, neither is Russia, US or EU.Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a fool's paradise.
We should stop looking towards them for actions regarding our issues.
Only a true Muslim will look out for the interest of his Muslim brothers first.
That's why we should build an Effective Islamic alliance based on economic & military cooperation.Unlike inept OIC.

Their silence on Kashmir doesn't change the ground realities of East Turkestan.
China is as guilty as the west, Israel,India & Myanmar.

You cant put China in the same boat as US or India.

How many Muslims has China killed compared to India or US? not even 5%!

What China is doing to its Muslims is what Ataturk did with Turkey, elevate illiterate Muslim population from poverty by FORCE!

Its like you mom constantly begs you to clean your bedroom and you dont listen until your daddy comes with a bat and wacks you!

U.S.A and E.U are in the hands of Zionists
hence they are and always will be unjust and malevolent at least as long as they are in the clutches of Zionism.

Cause Xinjiang is the most developed region in the whole of central and south Asia, it'll take India decades to get what Xinjiang's standard of development now.
if you feel creating infrastructure and fueling growth rate and gdp ( although hollow growth ) can make people happy , then god bless you . ! they will soon come at your door knocking thereafter entering inside china and xinjiang will be their gateway . trust me .

They accused a land of peace , development and great prosperity but turned a blind eye to a war zone like land of suffering, poverty and death.
They are biased and yours is gold standard ..right ?

if you feel creating infrastructure and fueling growth rate and gdp ( although hollow growth ) can make people happy , then god bless you . ! they will soon come at your door knocking thereafter entering inside china and xinjiang will be their gateway . trust me .
Who is the one entering? Of cos alleviate standard of living can make people happy. Tell me u feel happy when your stomach is empty or no shelter when thunder and storm arrives?

Tell this to those Libyan who regret overthrow Gaddafi regime and want to go back those era.

Any Pakistanis care to comment?

@war&peace @Alternatiiv

I do. Fvck their hypocrisy. Pakistan stands with China. All the fvcking way!

They will keep begging Pakistan to denounce China, but China didn't occupy or kill Muslims. We know who did.

Today these same warmongering forces are desperately seeking to engineer another fake crisis in China.

I do. Fvck their hypocrisy. Pakistan stands with China. All the fvcking way!

They will keep begging Pakistan to denounce China, but China didn't occupy or kill Muslims. We know who did.

Today these same warmongering forces are desperately seeking to engineer another fake crisis in China.

Dude....

Xinjiang, Rohingya...etc

Dude....

Xinjiang, Rohingya...etc
Rohingya is a crisis that China only offers to mediate and help, even it has nothing to do with us. Xinjiang is never a crisis, a fake crisis created by the west. Today's Xinjiang is the best time in her history ever, no one in Xinjiang ever thought that this barren region with harsh climate can be this prosperous, wealthy and developed, now it puts so called developed countries in the west in shame in development.

Rohingya is a crisis that China only offers to mediate and help, even it has nothing to do with us. Xinjiang is never a crisis, a fake crisis created by the west. Today's Xinjiang is the best time in her history ever, no one in Xinjiang ever thought that this barren region with harsh climate can be this prosperous, wealthy and developed, now it puts so called developed countries in the west in shame in development.

Lol. China totally backs Myanmar over Rohingya.
Without China, Myanmar would never have dared.

Their silence just proves EU and US selective policy and agenda to make use of Muslim to pit against their biggest rival.
EU, US & China all are selective.Yes I understand that they're putting the East Turkestan issue in the light because they want to put Muslims against China.Not because they care about us.
Supporting those moves just undo any attempt by Chinese to help Pakistan Kashmir to escape from their misery.
You're with Pakistan in the Kashmir issue because it's in your interest.You're not doing any charity.
You cannot save all muslims
But by Allah, I won't abandon them.Kashmir, East Turkestan, Rohingyas, Palestine, Iraq, Libya all are my brothers.Would you abandon your brother?
Do not trust the Bangladeshi words. Do you think they really care Pakistanis Kashmir?
I myself am a Muslim Bangladeshi & I do very much care about Kashmir.As do my countrymen.
I live here so I think I'd know that better than you.
Just because the government is Indian stooge, don't presume that the people are too.

EU, US & China all are selective.Yes I understand that they're putting the East Turkestan issue in the light because they want to put Muslims against China.Not because they care about us.

You're with Pakistan in the Kashmir issue because it's in your interest.You're not doing any charity.
But by Allah, I won't abandon them.Kashmir, East Turkestan, Rohingyas, Palestine, Iraq, Libya all are my brothers.Would you abandon your brother?
I myself am a Muslim Bangladeshi & I do very much care about Kashmir.As do my countrymen.
I live here so I think I'd know that better than you.
Just because the government is Indian stooge, don't presume that the people are too.
Let me ask you. You are forced to save one Muslims only from a group of uyghur, Rohingya, Palestine, Kashmir, Kurdish, Libyan , Iraqi now. Who will you choose?

Its easy to talk about not abandoning your brothers but reality sometimes forces you to choose. If need to I will need to do it. It's not a matter of choose. If I don't choose, I can save none. One need to be practical.

Back
Top Bottom