What's new

Ethnic Pamiri of China part of Kashmir India/ Pakistan ? Are they related with Kalash, Hunza ?

I haven't seen anyone talk about this but there's a ethnic group in China's Xinjiang called " Pamiri " and physically they look 100% just like the ethnic Kalash, Hunza who live in Indian's/Pakistan Kashmir. It's hard to be believe they don't belong to the same origin considering their close geographic locations. That part of Xinjiang ( Uyghurs territory ) which is now all part of China's territory historically belong to the ingenious Pamiri people. They are also indigenous to east Tajikistan. They are considered different people by ethnic Tajiks. The Tajiks don't consider them Tajiks. The Uyghurs of Xinjiang also don't consider them the same.

Should these people part of Kashmir region of India/Pakistan ?

global-wakhi-network.jpg

Ethnic Pamiri (Sarikol speakers ) in China

History

Tashkurgan Town became the capital of the Sarikol kingdom (色勒库尔), a kingdom of the Pamir Mountains.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tashkurgan_Town#History

Their kingdom dates back at least 2000 years ago or even 200 BC while the Uyghurs only started migrating around 842 AD

Tajik_Pamiri_children.jpg
IMG20116296814HI.jpg

main-qimg-64c229153df49c5d14ac9879d258b497

Ethnic Kalash/Hunza people

Kalashi.jpg

2450b9c527988b29bf1fa52672f5fdc3--kalash-people-afghanistan.jpg

Even in terms of genetics they are 80-85% West Eurasian, 15-20% South Asian.

Pics of so called Pamiris you posted are actually Pashtuns and Kalash from Chitral.

As for Pamiris .. most of them are native to Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral (KPK Province).

Some are spread in China and Afghanistans Wakhan Corridor (20 km strip neighbouring Chitral) .

It's incorrect to even call it China and anyone who read history will realize it was never China. It's only part of China due to conquest and nothing more.

mongol_tuved_uyghur.png

Again it's not China and NEVER HAD BEEN CHINA.

Even the historical ethnic groups that lived next to those Indo-Europeans and later Turkic people were Tibeto-Burman tribes from Qinghai and Gansu. For ethnic Han Chinese to even have contact with those ancient Indo-Europeans they had to get through those Tibeto-Burmese people who were related with Tibetans.

main-qimg-fcdfe94e0de6369f6f49434b75ea7f96-c

But isn't the last second guy a ethnic Kalash ?

It's hard to believe these Pamiris and ethnic Kalash have nothing to do with eachother considering their geographic locations and strong physical resemblences

Individual-people.jpg

They must be related

Yes, Dardic people are also Iranic. It must mean they shared the same origin/ancestors but linguistically changed after they migrated to different regions. The Pamiri language is heavily influenced by Tajiks and by physically appearance Tajiks are black hair, dark eyes and ussually look more like Persians.
Daric people arent iranic .. infact their languages arent related to any language in the world.... they have their own writing script aswell.

Daric people are “indo european” but purely native to GB region... however .. the region has had alot of Tibetan influences due to thousands of years of contact through trading,politics etx.

Even today Ancient Chinese and Tibetan coins and currencies can be viewed in GB museums and heritage centers.

Pics of so called Pamiris you posted are actually Pashtuns and Kalash from Chitral.

As for Pamiris .. most of them are native to Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral (KPK Province).

Some are spread in China and Afghanistans Wakhan Corridor (20 km strip neighbouring Chitral) .

Daric people arent iranic .. infact their languages arent related to any language in the world.... they have their own writing script aswell.

Daric people are “indo european” but purely native to GB region... however .. the region has had alot of Tibetan influences due to thousands of years of contact through trading,politics etx.

Even today Ancient Chinese and Tibetan coins and currencies can be viewed in GB museums and heritage centers.

Dardic people can easily related with East Iranic in terms of physical appearance and autosomal DNA . Their language
classification Indo-European

That can't be. Those hats are typical of Pamiri people. They are not Pashtuns or Kalash.

The pictures of Pamiris I posted where similar hats to these

image002.jpg

article-2507435-196A47E800000578-458_470x669.jpg
That can't be. Those hats are typical of Pamiri people. They are not Pashtuns or Kalash.

image002.jpg

Kalash;
DFA73764-D962-498C-8EAF-A84821F80C3E.jpeg

Pashtun;
CE944FDA-D4C7-4B9A-9BB5-1F32EE7E149F.jpeg

Your “pamiri” caps are native to GB..

Below are pics of Hunzutz people...

FB47F361-CA5F-4495-A217-1FCD6B3C3E0E.jpeg
0F616E98-2BC6-46D1-9304-3E237402B888.jpeg
9222A989-C661-4520-9425-C9964B3B9704.jpeg
345C5934-031D-499F-A9A4-0DAF7FBA5E26.jpeg
A7D6E927-036F-4519-947B-982A06BE6E7E.jpeg
26970C1A-F7F7-44F6-892A-09CB1C616570.jpeg
E2ABDA88-F347-4401-9CA5-B2D28F9EDC97.jpeg
955E2702-83C8-4B35-B5DF-15F4C3B8A524.jpeg

For more il tag members from Gilgit Baltistan.. @unleashed. @bananarepublic @Gikmet Baltee

image002.jpg

Pamiri wedding in Ghulkin village, Hunza;
842F4507-C78B-46CC-BFF9-A3758F05EF9C.jpeg
4C1FEBD4-A86A-4B82-91AE-7E1068A2FC46.jpeg
30D2838C-6F2F-44FF-8777-C9BB52AE6855.jpeg
55F0AC43-381E-403F-9337-751D56C5C275.jpeg
FB5D5138-1173-4E13-8397-659D5CE2A76E.jpeg
E7E7633E-3663-45E2-A320-0924108A2181.jpeg
AA262137-3CEB-4310-B987-C2D39082A334.jpeg

https://steemit.com/adventure/@kareemaslam/clicks-from-a-traditional-pamiri-wedding

Attachments

• 61FDB364-F2C6-49A6-BB1F-016833B759BA.jpeg
    61FDB364-F2C6-49A6-BB1F-016833B759BA.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 18
Pamiri Arts and Cultural Festival Islamabad;

0F4698B0-B12F-4A51-ABB9-BDCA2CDB413B.jpeg
C50704C7-A0B6-4345-9731-F737D4BF4F96.jpeg
CB38C402-1C2C-45C6-9986-51F0BAEE13D5.jpeg
07C80A4B-7709-4FBC-A05B-B7F67C9A71E7.jpeg

I haven't seen anyone talk about this but there's a ethnic group in China's Xinjiang called " Pamiri " and physically they look 100% just like the ethnic Kalash, Hunza who live in Indian's/Pakistan Kashmir. It's hard to be believe they don't belong to the same origin considering their close geographic locations. That part of Xinjiang ( Uyghurs territory ) which is now all part of China's territory historically belong to the ingenious Pamiri people. They are also indigenous to east Tajikistan. They are considered different people by ethnic Tajiks. The Tajiks don't consider them Tajiks. The Uyghurs of Xinjiang also don't consider them the same.

Should these people part of Kashmir region of India/Pakistan ?

global-wakhi-network.jpg

Ethnic Pamiri (Sarikol speakers ) in China

History

Tashkurgan Town became the capital of the Sarikol kingdom (色勒库尔), a kingdom of the Pamir Mountains.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tashkurgan_Town#History

Their kingdom dates back at least 2000 years ago or even 200 BC while the Uyghurs only started migrating around 842 AD

Tajik_Pamiri_children.jpg
IMG20116296814HI.jpg

main-qimg-64c229153df49c5d14ac9879d258b497

Ethnic Kalash/Hunza people

Kalashi.jpg

2450b9c527988b29bf1fa52672f5fdc3--kalash-people-afghanistan.jpg

Even in terms of genetics they are 80-85% West Eurasian, 15-20% South Asian.
Also...

They are native to Gilgit Baltistan,Pakistan... not Kashmir..

@Sher Shah Awan @django @PaklovesTurkiye @Kaptaan @Juggernaut_is_here @Joe Shearer

Friends,

The origins of these people is Eurasia... there were mummies found in China with red hair and whatnot... please, visit that historical fact for further validation.

The truth of the matter is that Eurasians have been coming, settling and tradding with Ancient Pak, China and Persia for a long time. These 'Aryans' were also the stock from where the Persians 'evolved'.

Ancient routes are still there... along with burried cities in the Steppes' Sands...

World is far more fascinating than the PDF's knowledge base.

One thing which nobody talks about/elaborate is the Fact that there are Stonehendges in Pak's Northern Area... going back thousands of years...

What are they doing there? Where they came from? Who built them? Why?

Perhaps you, esteemed gentlemen, know some more... would be nice if you could share this knowledge with us novices.

Regards,

Mangus

I really donot engage with this forum anymore..I just logged in...But given your valuable contributions here I had to chip in quick...I donot want to bore you with a wall of text ...but these two mapping animations should satisfy most of your questions ...(keeping in mind the original root tribe for Aryans--the Yamnayas used to look somewhere between modern day Ukrainians and modern day Iranians and original Turks used to look somewhere between Siberians and Mongols)

I really donot engage with this forum anymore..I just logged in...But given your valuable contributions here I had to chip in quick...I donot want to bore you with a wall of text ...but these two mapping animations should satisfy most of your questions ...(keeping in mind the original root tribe for Aryans--the Yamnayas used to look somewhere between modern day Ukrainians and modern day Iranians and original Turks used to look somewhere between Siberians and Mongols)

Dear Indian friend,

I can understand your reserve regarding engagement on regular basis... however, it is the few pillars which keep heavens standing above the Earth...

I had tagged you for another thread where I was having a productive dialogue with Jacob Martin. He is off for a long time now.

The question which he was helping me understand was : What is Human?

I thought you might like to add your perspective... would be extemely valuable. Given the nature of the subject matter I doubt anyone would be interested.

Yet if we can find an answer to this question.. many things can be solved. At least here on PDF... ground realities have their momentum and shall take their course. This is the Nature of Things.

Anyhow, keep a good watch on yourself... a young mind capable of original thinking is a rare event...in human societies.

Would be nice if you drop in every now and then... choice, obviously, is yours!

Regards,

Mangus

It's incorrect to even call it China and anyone who read history will realize it was never China. It's only part of China due to conquest and nothing more.

mongol_tuved_uyghur.png

Again it's not China and NEVER HAD BEEN CHINA.

main-qimg-fcdfe94e0de6369f6f49434b75ea7f96-c
"Ethnic Pamiri of China part of Kashmir India/ Pakistan ? Are they related with Kalash, Hunza ?"

Was atually reading your posts with interests about the debatable traits of this ethnic group, expecting them to be in line with the title of the topic)- until i came to this post.

Why bend down, bare your shiny bum for all to see and finally reveal your anti-China stance by pasting those maps?

So this is the reason behind why u started this thread?

Haha thanks.

Last edited:
Dear Indian friend,

I can understand your reserve regarding engagement on regular basis... however, it is the few pillars which keep heavens standing above the Earth...

I had tagged you for another thread where I was having a productive dialogue with Jacob Martin. He is off for a long time now.

The question which he was helping me understand was : What is Human?

I thought you might like to add your perspective... would be extemely valuable. Given the nature of the subject matter I doubt anyone would be interested.

Yet if we can find an answer to this question.. many things can be solved. At least here on PDF... ground realities have their momentum and shall take their course. This is the Nature of Things.

Anyhow, keep a good watch on yourself... a young mind capable of original thinking is a rare event...in human societies.

Would be nice if you drop in every now and then... choice, obviously, is yours!

Regards,

Mangus

You are too generous Sir....I will certainly try to add in my contributions to your other thread with Jacob Martin during the night hours today

@Sher Shah Awan @django @PaklovesTurkiye @Kaptaan @Juggernaut_is_here @Joe Shearer

Friends,

The origins of these people is Eurasia... there were mummies found in China with red hair and whatnot... please, visit that historical fact for further validation.

The truth of the matter is that Eurasians have been coming, settling and tradding with Ancient Pak, China and Persia for a long time. These 'Aryans' were also the stock from where the Persians 'evolved'.

Ancient routes are still there... along with burried cities in the Steppes' Sands...

World is far more fascinating than the PDF's knowledge base.

One thing which nobody talks about/elaborate is the Fact that there are Stonehendges in Pak's Northern Area... going back thousands of years...

What are they doing there? Where they came from? Who built them? Why?

Perhaps you, esteemed gentlemen, know some more... would be nice if you could share this knowledge with us novices.

Regards,

Mangus

All I know is that we need to record and document history of Pakistanis in more organized way on one platform...We are very diverse and it will be embarrassment if we don't each other's background

:)

China call them Tajiks but they are indeed Pamiries

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom