What's new

Erdogan welcomes Abbas in Ottoman Empire style ceremony

According to u deliriouses even Safavid was your empire. U guys need fresh air with pure oxygen and breath deeply.
cool-story-bro-do-you-tell-it-at-parties.png

cache_2441990277.jpg

My dear turk friends, come on, things like this make an easy target for some trolling and ridiculing.
Everything about Edogan screams of ottoman soltan complexes. Its not just this ridiculous theater/ceremony (or whatever you wanna call it). Its also the fact that he has build a 1000 room palace for himself. :omghaha:
He really thinks he is the Soltan of his ottoman empire (which doesnt even exist) :rofl:

cache_2441990277.jpg

My dear turk friends, come on, things like this make an easy target for some trolling and ridiculing.
Everything about Edogan screams of ottoman soltan complexes. Its not just this ridiculous theater/ceremony (or whatever you wanna call it). Its also the fact that he has build a 1000 room palace for himself. :omghaha:
He really thinks he is the Soltan of his ottoman empire (which doesnt even exist) :rofl:
1000 rooms!!!

He will build Ottaman empire. :p: The first target was Syria, the second is Iraq and the third is Saudia. Maybe the fourth is Egypt. :lol:

These are historical facts, why did u report that?

From 2700 years ago u were part of Iran, Greeks or Roman empires. Turks belong to central Asia and Mongolia. The turks trolls are trolling in our section 24/7 and no one delete their posts but u kids...

Sultan erdogan is not ruling pdf so do not use report.

I am sure if I was in turkey erdoganists would arrest me.

Turkey: 'World's biggest prison' for media - Features - Al Jazeera English
And Farsis from the looks of it belongs in India since you look the same as them. :lol: Azeri Safavids are the authentic rulers of Iran.

AD1092SeljukSultanate.gif

And Farsis from the looks of it belongs in India since you look the same as them. :lol: Azeri Safavids are the authentic rulers of Iran.

AD1092SeljukSultanate.gif

Wasn't Safavid your empire?

I don't know ataturk what has put in your heads!

Safavid is empire of today's Azeri. Seljuk is common ancestors of modernday Turks and modern day Azeri.
Anyone who live/lived in Iran with any race was an Iranian.

Iran have had various kings from various races.
U are a nation which don't have a rich history and try to steal others history with your BSs. :disagree: How can our empires when whole of the people in our country from king to people knew themselves Iranian, be turkish???!

Take your racsim bs somewhere else! Azaris (Safavid empire) were first enemy of Ottaman turks.

@haman10 @SOHEIL are Azaris. They do not give a crap about your BSs and dreams.

Last edited:
if such a thing with ancient Persian stuff was happening in iran, all these farsis would be hypocritically beating their chests like a proud monkey :D jealous mullah boys burning from within, can understand them though, their military industry is recognized as a huge, unproven, shady joke as well lol.

good luck living in your fantasies :lol:

looks like you need yet another iranian seljugh or safavid to kick you somewhere private :D
Tens of Iranian empires have kicked them, Turks do not know are they Roman, Anatolian etc... For example atawolf know himself as a proud Mongol. :lol: :lol: Tens of Iranian Greek and Roman empires have ruled them.

Turks : :cry:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom