What's new

Erdogan purpose for international peace keeping force in Palestine

Good idea. Send them to Gaza and have them "ensure peace" on the Gaza/Israel border. I'm sure Hamas will welcome them wholeheartedly ....

Good idea. Send them to Gaza and have them "ensure peace" on the Gaza/Israel border. I'm sure Hamas will welcome them wholeheartedly ....

Why will Hamas not welcome them this means also Israel cannot do any more sea blockade.

The Islamic peace force will go to Palestine not Gaza.

Where is that highly celebrated force, the Muslim NATO, created by Saudi Arabia? Why is it not defending Palestine from Israel? Is Saudi Arabia too coward to even issue a statement against Israel? All the while its railing against Iran.

Very good said!
Why will Hamas not welcome them this means also Israel cannot do any more sea blockade.
If you think the goal of HAMAS is to stop the hostility you are wrong. HAMAS is one of the main responsible for the situation in Palestine. I am not defending the Israeli Security Forces in any way about their hard force but I am saying that HAMAS is serving Israel perfectly by giving Israel the perfect justification for the terror actions. HAMAS is targeting not only military but also civil targets. What do we call people like these? Terrorists or Freedom Fighters. What are HAMAS for us right now? Terrorists. Why? Because they with their terrorist activities like firing rockets on civil facilities serve the perfect justification for Israel to shoot whoever they see because they know that after the situation they will say the word HAMAS and every considerable blame by big player or the UN against Israel will stop. Israel will even be able to bring evidence.

Very good said!

If you think the goal of HAMAS is to stop the hostility you are wrong. HAMAS is one of the main responsible for the situation in Palestine. I am not defending the Israeli Security Forces in any way about their hard force but I am saying that HAMAS is serving Israel perfectly by giving Israel the perfect justification for the terror actions. HAMAS is targeting not only military but also civil targets. What do we call people like these? Terrorists or Freedom Fighters. What are HAMAS for us right now? Terrorists. Why? Because they with their terrorist activities like firing rockets on civil facilities serve the perfect justification for Israel to shoot whoever they see because they know that after the situation they will say the word HAMAS and every considerable blame by big player or the UN against Israel will stop. Israel will even be able to bring evidence.

Hamas jeopardizes the Palestinian civilians by making it legal to kill the civilians.

If they want to attack Israel, they need to be uniformed for the attack to be legal.
If they like now, dress in civilian clothes and perform attacks, they violate the Geneva Convention and should not expect their civilians to enjoy the protection of the Geneva Convention.

Anyone collecting stones for stone-pelters or collecting tires for putting them on fire are valid military targets regardless if they move towards or away from the border.
They are also committing a war crime if they dress in civilian clothes.

If Hamas were serious about protecting Palestinian civilians they would use the rules available in the Geneva Convention and declare an area purely civilian, and refrain from violent activities in that area. That would make it illegal for Israel to kill anyone in the zone.

Since the whole idea of the demonstrations is to get Palestinian civilians killed, that is not something Hamas is interested in. They and their supporters are only interested in crying crocodile tears in media and social networks while celebrating each death in secrecy.

If you think the goal of HAMAS is to stop the hostility you are wrong. HAMAS is one of the main responsible for the situation in Palestine. I am not defending the Israeli Security Forces in any way about their hard force but I am saying that HAMAS is serving Israel perfectly by giving Israel the perfect justification for the terror actions. HAMAS is targeting not only military but also civil targets.

If you really think that Hamas is killing civilians for fun then I have bridge to sell you? There are reports that Israel has implanted its agents in Gaza who, from time to time, lob some rockets into Israel, directly or through gullible desperate locals. Then of course Israel 'retaliates' MASSIVELY killing innocent people; that causes a 'reaction'...and thus the cycle continues. Which serves Israel well.

The main goal of Israel has ALWAYS BEEN to grab as much land as possible. They WANT to make the Palestinians move to Jordan--the 'real Palestine'--thus about duplicating the 'Reservations' model for the Native North Indians..But Israelis can't--not in this century. So they will instead 'dehumanize' the Palestinians--as 'savages' and 'terrorists'.

Besides, the real game is/was in the W. Bank..and Israeli land grab there speaks volumes about their true nature and intentions. The Israelis are the true savages here!!

If you really think that Hamas is killing civilians for fun then I have bridge to sell you? There are reports that Israel has implanted its agents in Gaza who, from time to time, lob some rockets into Israel, directly or through gullible desperate locals. Then of course Israel 'retaliates' MASSIVELY killing innocent people; that causes a 'reaction'...and thus the cycle continues. Which serves Israel well.

The main goal of Israel has ALWAYS BEEN to grab as much land as possible. They WANT to make the Palestinians move to Jordan--the 'real Palestine'--thus about duplicating the 'Reservations' model for the Native North Indians..But Israelis can't--not in this century. So they will instead 'dehumanize' the Palestinians--as 'savages' and 'terrorists'.

Besides, the real game is/was in the W. Bank..and Israeli land grab there speaks volumes about their true nature and intentions. The Israelis are the true savages here!!
That's why you destroy terrorists like HAMAS and Fatah and then form an official Palestinian Armed Forces that are NOT blowing themselves in Israeli malls and are not urging the young people to destroy Israel and kill all the jews. Israeli agents are in HAMAS. Israeli agents are in Fatah. Israeli agents are not sleeping while the Palestinians are. The Kosovo model for Palestine is the optimal. Palestine doesn't have future when there are terrorists in their top positions. Israel will always use the HAMAS factor for the justification of their crimes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom