What's new

Eradicating computer viruses

Martian2

Reaction score
If your computer is running slowly or if you're not sure, it's a good idea to eliminate viruses on your computer.

It's a two-step procedure with free software.

1. Eliminate toolbar crossrider viruses by downloading AdwCleaner (click on the hotlink):
How to get rid of JS/toolbar Crossrider?

2. Download and run free Malwarebytes:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Protect, Detect & Remove Malware From Your PC

I just ran both of these anti-virus free software programs and my computer is now really fast and silky smooth.

If you have any questions, just post it in this thread.

huh.. follow an online forum post's advice to eliminate viruses and speed up your computer. Seems legit. I don't think there is any reason why this should not be trusted.

huh.. follow an online forum post's advice to eliminate viruses and speed up your computer. Seems legit. I don't think there is any reason why this should not be trusted.

Eliminate all the viruses currently on your computer. Simply download the file on this link. It will replace all of your little viruses with one big one.

:lol:

no i dont watch old people's movie...they are boring:undecided:

No_Country_for_Old_Men_poster.jpg

AdwCleaner to rid toolbar crossrider viruses is itself virus-free

Most people are familiar with Malwarebytes and you know it is virus-free.

However, what about AdwCleaner?

My brother scanned AdwCleaner with "Ad-Aware Free Antivirus and Antispyware by Lavasoft" and the results were all zero in embedded viruses. I saw the results myself and subsequently ran AdwCleaner with confidence.

I made these recommendations to clean your computer after using myself as the guinea pig. I also took every reasonable precaution.

Back
Top Bottom