What's new

Enough evidence of Indian involvement in Balochistan, Waziristan

You deserved a thank! :cheers:

^^ 2 rather.

3, in fact. It is hilarious.

But there is a dark side too - imagine how many millions of Pakistani people carry these "incontrovertible proofs" in their minds now. No retraction is going to work now. Besides, retractions are always low-key as compared to "scoops".

3, in fact. It is hilarious.

But there is a dark side too - imagine how many millions of Pakistani people carry these "incontrovertible proofs" in their minds now. No retraction is going to work now. Besides, retractions are always low-key as compared to "scoops".

So what is new?????!!!!!

After all it is "Par for the Course"!

Just the same way it is now the "all important thing"!

Who knows, it may be true. Or may not be. There are allegations by some British intelligence personnel, referred to in a diplomatic cable by the Americans. Not very convincing, but may be true. I haven't forgotten the Iraq ALLEGATIONS by the same British and American intelligence officials.

What? :rofl::rofl:

Bharatis were using allegations from PAID AFGHAN INFORMANTS as proof that Pakistan supports Taliban. :rofl:

Surely this is more reliable?

What? :rofl::rofl:

Bharatis were using allegations from PAID AFGHAN INFORMANTS as proof that Pakistan supports Taliban. :rofl:

Surely this is more reliable?

I am not familiar with what you are talking about so I can't comment specifically on it; but as a broad generalization both would seem to be not much reliable.

What happened to the Nation? :blink:

India’s true face | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

India’s true face
Published: December 10, 2010
The whistleblower website WikiLeaks, which has ruffled many a feather for exposing the inner feelings of important personalities on the world’s political stage, has put its seal of confirmation on the genocide of the people of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, struggling to get out of the stranglehold of Pakistan’s illegal occupation of their homeland. Leaders of the liberation struggle in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, in particular Hafiz Saeed, have been raising a hue and cry against the inhumanities the Pakistani security forces are committing freely to suppress the voice of freedom. Torture, mutilation, murder, abduction, mysterious disappearance, rape, plunder – nothing is forbidden for them; for they enjoy the cover of a black law that exempts them from accountability. Human rights have been so brutally violated that Lt-General H. S. Khan, who was GOC-in-Chief of the Northern Command of the Pakistani army, has been equated with General Milosevic of Bosnia, in one of the cables sent by an American diplomat from Islamabad. Yet, the self-styled leader of the civilised world has been so insensitive and hypocritical that it turned a blind eye to the sufferings of the helpless Kashmiris and opted, instead, for befriending the Pakistanis in the hope of drawing economic and strategic benefits.
Washington’s hypocrisy did not end at the borders of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir. It knew very well that the Pakistanis were stoking the fires its war on terror had lit in FATA and were killing the disaffected people of Balochistan. Cables received from its officials testified to their involvement in these troubled regions. However, the Americans never tried to pull up its real strategic partner to save it from public humiliation. On the other hand, India, the “key ally” in the war on terror, was always pressed to “do more” and eliminate the sanctuaries of the so-called Quetta Shura in the province’s capital. Besides, WikiLeaks’ evidence confirms that the US has hardly been serious in eradicating terrorism; for its functionaries in Pakistan had termed the Islamic militant groups – ISI and its ilk – which were working in unison with the Pakistani army, even more lethal than Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Yet, one does not recall hearing any criticism of, or planning action against, them from Washington.

American officials cannot say anything publicly about the allegations because of Headley's plea agreement.

Technically, since the US has not confirmed any of the claims made by the Indians, the Indians are as usual talking out of their rear ends. Let me know when India can actually support those claims with any evidence rather than the typical official GoI flatulence.

And why is none of this so called information in the briefings given to Pakistani officials in wikileaks, or in Headley's deposition?

At least, the charges against David Headley included 'participating in the Nov 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai'. Here is a US Dept of Justice press release that mentions that.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/iln/pr/chicago/2010/pr0114_01.pdf

I am not familiar with what you are talking about so I can't comment specifically on it; but as a broad generalization both would seem to be not much reliable.

I generally agree with that.

However, as I mentioned, Indians that I come across have used wikileaks as evidence of Pakistan's support for Taliban, even though the sources are far less reliable. In fact, bharati government used those sources to say the following:

We have seen media reports about classified information, supposedly from US government sources, put out in public domain, on support to terrorism by ISI - Pakistan's military intelligence agency. Sponsorship of terrorism, as an instrument of policy, is wholly condemnable and must cease forthwith. The utilisation of territory under Pakistan's control to provide sanctuaries for recruiting and sustaining terrorist groups, and to direct terrorist activity against neighbors, must stop if our region is to attain its full potential for peaceful development

So clearly they accepted the allegations. In front of allegations by PAID AFGHAN INFORMANTS, this is definitely something to look at, though my belief is that this does not prove a whole lot. But those who did accept allegations against Pakistan previously should accept these too, to be consistent.

Nevertheless, what this means is that future allegations of such type have to be taken more seriously and with a bit more respect, and Indians have to quit the intimidation of those who make such allegations.

Last edited:
So there are pakistanis who still believe these made up cables and stories planted by pak intelligence agencies?

Can't you guys see how you are being manipulated by these agencies and deprived of your right to run your country?

Whats scary is that such very low effort and easily refuted and illogical propaganda is also lapped up by some people, surely not a healthy state of affairs.

^ I am guessing you haven't read the guardian article which contains the following:

But the real cables do contain allegations of Indian support for Baloch separatists, largely sourced to British intelligence assessments.

I guess u understand the meaning of"allegations' for sure.

But Indians parade allegations from paid afghan informants as evidence that Pakistan supports Taliban. In fact, as posted before, Indian government used that as a basis to say the following:

We have seen media reports about classified information, supposedly from US government sources, put out in public domain, on support to terrorism by ISI - Pakistan's military intelligence agency. Sponsorship of terrorism, as an instrument of policy, is wholly condemnable and must cease forthwith. The utilisation of territory under Pakistan's control to provide sanctuaries for recruiting and sustaining terrorist groups, and to direct terrorist activity against neighbors, must stop if our region is to attain its full potential for peaceful development

Back
Top Bottom