What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Yes I can see, I am talking about Zlatan and you are talking about Zaltan :lol::lol:
Lolz,,
even other then the spelling mistake!!

Chloo, koi ni!!
Lets agree to disagree.
Lets see what he offers this time in EPL. :)
You a football fan and EPL follower right?

Lolz,,
even other then the spelling mistake!!

Chloo, koi ni!!
Lets agree to disagree.
Lets see what he offers this time in EPL. :)
You a football fan and EPL follower right?
Please read my post again as i added a few lines about him :)

images

Please read my post again as i added a few lines about him :)
Well thing is, i or any other normal football fan do not have the opportunity to go see him how he acts when is his home town :) We can and will judge him with what he says in media. AND there is no need for me to quote you some of the things he have said. :)

Again, lets agree to disagree!
AND
You an EPL fan ?

Well thing is, i or any other normal football fan do not have the opportunity to go see him how he acts when is his home town :) We can and will judge him with what he says in media. AND there is no need for me to quote you some of the things he have said. :)

Again, lets agree to disagree!
AND
You an EPL fan ?
Yes, I just made an account :)

Sir he is a man full of ego , and he is arrogant . just type arrogance and zlatan will show up by default

no offence

No he is not arrogant. But offers the most beautiful game. There are better players but none is as much of treat to watch as Zlatan Abrahamovic. An immigrant guy from Rosengård, he is as humble as it gets.

Arsenal's winning it this year.

Only if Arsene Wenger signs a new centre-back partner for Koscielny and an upgrade on Giroud. Giroud's replacement might be Lacazette but it's surely not going to be Benzema or Higuain. Asano is assuming a squad rotation rather than a first-team role imho and whether Welbeck's injury problems come to an end is doubtful. Arsenal have the likes of Alexis Sanchez and Iwobi when it comes to attacking threats but they still need a new striker. Mahrez, though not a striker himself, would bolster Wenger's side as well.

Sir he is a man full of ego , and he is arrogant . just type arrogance and zlatan will show up by default

no offence
I don't agree with you but I enjoyed your comment. Actually people mistake his professionalism for his arrogance. :)

I think ManU this season would be super fun with Mourinho and Zlatan .
He is a good player . Fun to watch .
My hopes are up with this ManU squad

I don't agree with you but I enjoyed your comment. Actually people mistake his professionalism for his arrogance. :)

Only if Arsene Wenger signs a new centre-back partner for Koscielny and an upgrade on Giroud. Giroud's replacement might be Lacazette but it's surely not going to be Benzema or Higuain. Asano is assuming a squad rotation rather than a first-team role imho and whether Welbeck's injury problems come to an end is doubtful. Arsenal have the likes of Alexis Sanchez and Iwobi when it comes to attacking threats but they still need a new striker. Mahrez, though not a striker himself, would bolster Wenger's side as well.

Arsenal need a world class striker !

So long as the fat ugly bald batard aka Wayne Rooney continues to be an automatic starter - United won't win the league. Obviously with the money spent (and possibly Pogba still to come) - 4th place is the bare minimum.

I'd settle for 4th a good run in a couple of the cups (not the Europa - hope we get knocked out of that ASAP)

Back
Top Bottom