What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

glazers out next? Rumours saying that they are thinking of selling the club, Man Utd stocks are low right now, maybe the Saudi Prince? he was interested a few months back.
Great any other Arab regime for us mate not Yemen or Jordan

Woodward is out - great news for all United fans.

Can't stand the man or the party Corbyn was unelectable but this lot are shameless.The poor that voted this lot in with a landslide should not complain in a year or two. Pushed racism out in open and put a couple of token coconuts in to look good Patel is a evil daughter in law that steals the property of in laws in indian serials my mom would watch . What chances this be blocked by courts and is it right a buisness can be stopped from earning more money and be tied to a monopoly of three organisations

Corbyn was a gent. The best PM we never had.

Woodward is out - great news for all United fans.

Corbyn was a gent. The best PM we never had.
woodturd is finally out!

that guy was at utd to get sponsors and not win trophies! ole and glazers next please!

Looks like the Super league is falling apart. Common sense prevailing
Agree sir. What is shocking is the owners of the so called big clubs were so out of touch with the response and backlash expressed by the public. Greed greed greed had blinded their ambitions. You cant have a game without a winner and loser. I think the owners should be fined - not the club - just the owners.....

Agree sir. What is shocking is the owners of the so called big clubs were so out of touch with the response and backlash expressed by the public. Greed greed greed had blinded their ambitions. You cant have a game without a winner and loser. I think the owners should be fined - not the club - just the owners.....
I think there has to now be rules set by UEFA so clubs follow FFP and stop clubs becoming playthings for rich billionaires it is ruining the game. How can a country own a club i go on about city and psg but these clubs break the rules and are going to drive clubs out of business

Arsenal 0, Everton 1
You ain't going anywhere if you gift games to the opponent.

More VAR nonsense. It almost feels like they want VAR to be implemented so badly that fans go back to being okay with whatever decisions the on field referee makes.

More VAR nonsense. It almost feels like they want VAR to be implemented so badly that fans go back to being okay with whatever decisions the on field referee makes.

I'll take bad decisions by refs var is not good. The goal celebrations have to wait until var clears it the offside lines are so stupid. Keep goal line tec but go back to the old way refs running the game

Big SF in Europa league
Villareal v Arsenal
Who is going to win this fixture

Actually think Arsenal may win this one - won’t hide the fact they have massively underperformed in the premiership and it’s been a disappointing season for them.
Hope you are right

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom