What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

@masterchief_mirza
Tottenham joining a European super league is like Bananaman getting called up as an Avenger.
I believe it is an elaborate ruse personally. The big six are posturing for their own interests and (I hope) they are not likely to actually follow through. They are bullying UEFA into some serious reforms that will benefit them as profit spinning mega brands, like American style sporting franchises.

At least I hope it's this. As stomach churning as these 6 self styled "footballing oligarchs" are with their ongoing manipulation of UEFA (e.g. the way Man City and Chelsea continue to dodge severe punishment for FFP and transfer wrangling is disgraceful), this periodic spasmodic bullying rage is far more preferable to them forming a breakaway league altogether.

I hope you're right. Football players do this sort of power play all the time, threatening to leave to force the club to offer a superior contract etc. Why wouldn't clubs do the same?
How the hell has city sold as many shirts as Liverpool and sponsorship from state-owned companies is a farce. They have ruined football and lied and cheated to get past financial fair play . You are right this is a way to get more of a say by them to get more money and say from uefa. Got to laugh at how these organisations trying to say this is greed by the big clubs when they have been nothing but greed

How the hell has city sold as many shirts as Liverpool and sponsorship from state-owned companies is a farce. They have ruined football and lied and cheated to get past financial fair play . You are right this is a way to get more of a say by them to get more money and say from uefa. Got to laugh at how these organisations trying to say this is greed by the big clubs when they have been nothing but greed
Talking of money - I bought an away Leeds kit for my 6 year old today - with his name on the back of the shirt ( costing £2.50 per letter ) it came to £75...... I reckon the normal price would be £10 if that. World gone mad.

Talking of money - I bought an away Leeds kit for my 6 year old today - with his name on the back of the shirt ( costing £2.50 per letter ) it came to £75...... I reckon the normal price would be £10 if that. World gone mad.
I remember for my 6th birthday my mum got me a man utd blue AIG kit with ronaldo on the back for £8 😂 those were the days, now they are over priced and half the shirts are just full of sponsors

The price of BRAND!

Hey congratulations, a well earned draw last night.

I remember for my 6th birthday my mum got me a man utd blue AIG kit with ronaldo on the back for £8 😂 those were the days, now they are over priced and half the shirts are just full of sponsors
I’m just happy I didn’t call my son Mohammad arsalan bin salman Ahmad Younis - at £2.50 a letter - I’d be bankrupt.....
The price of BRAND!

Your boys were lucky bro - if we had Rodrigo and Raphinia not injured we would have won

Just so expensive and the price to take my nephew to game food and travel at Anfield 300 odd quid when train from south east included . You dont mind when you win but lose and that long trip south a killer

Just so expensive and the price to take my nephew to game food and travel at Anfield 300 odd quid when train from south east included . You dont mind when you win but lose and that long trip south a killer

Seriously consider supporting a local team - your Liverpool team will always have its place but i think thats the way to go.

One of the reasons for joining ESL
IMG_20210420_142946.jpeg

The price of BRAND!

Pissed me off but they deserved that after we missed chances and ran out of steam but leeds been playing good
Seriously consider supporting a local team - your Liverpool team will always have its place but i think thats the way to go.
Cant do it just don't feel the same. My local team is Gillingham went to a few games just with a mate it not the same
Have to laugh at sky acting like its for the good of the game and not profits. If this goes ahead they know what viewing figures will be for the league minus the big four and citeh and the spuds

One of the reasons for joining ESL View attachment 735766

Respectively dont agree. Barcelona have 1 billion debt and Madrid have 900 million debt. These 2 hounds of baskeville will apparently be running the show. They have shown clearly they are incapable of this and the only reason for them to go down this road is to hide and wash away their own inadequacies and mismanagement. Its really a shower of crap.

With respect i dont see Arsenal being in the top 30 clubs in Europe - for them to sit their and expect a permanent seat at the table is a bit rich.

Respectively dont agree. Barcelona have 1 billion debt and Madrid have 900 million debt. These 2 hounds of baskeville will apparently be running the show. They have shown clearly they are incapable of this and the only reason for them to go down this road is to hide and wash away their own inadequacies and mismanagement. Its really a shower of crap.

With respect i dont see Arsenal being in the top 30 clubs in Europe - for them to sit their and expect a permanent seat at the table is a bit rich.
I dont know if true but i remember years ago real were 100 million in debt and the madrd municipality brought their old training ground for the amount of debt could be a lie but remember it. Buy all big names around the world and rack up debt while a basic monopoly of the league. Unsettle a player and make club sell as Barca did with our little magician and not really have a place for him. Then treat him like shit for not fitting in serves him right but they a bunch of shithouse teams. Liverpool is selling their soul but what else can we do city has just ruined our league and where was the premier league then. United and liverpool along with arsenal built a foundation and history to get where they were city cant fill their ground but somehow sell the same amount of shirts as Liverpool. To just blame the 12 is wrong the premier league let the oil wealth and Russian in UEFA did not enforce their own FFP rules and fifa are a mafia. . And before the russian chelsea were a shit racist club the spuds have a good history but should not even hold the door open for the other clubs they not won shit but that ok a shiny stadium is all that is needed this all stinks they care about money and they all deserve blame. Klopp was left to take questions yesterday and my respect for him is even more then before where were the owners they should be explaining

I didn't make this up. At the end of the day, it's about money not the fans.

I'm against this but why the hell is Boris johnson such a whore he now getting involved because of his love of the game and looking at proposals to block this. When you have a tory toff and uefa the league and FIFA on one side the esl looks like it could be a good idea and cant forget sky and bt. Money money money this our choice . If it truly in the interest of fair play the rules are there to enforce them. lower clubs like west ham wanted the league canceled last year to avoid the chance to get relegated leaving the redmen missing out on league. I know grassroots need supporting but i could care less about teams like west ham get the stadium on cheap and still can't do anything maybe get top 4 and knocked out in the qualifier.

I'm against this but why the hell is Boris johnson such a whore he now getting involved because of his love of the game and looking at proposals to block this. When you have a tory toff and uefa the league and FIFA on one side the esl looks like it could be a good idea and cant forget sky and bt. Money money money this our choice . If it truly in the interest of fair play the rules are there to enforce them. lower clubs like west ham wanted the league canceled last year to avoid the chance to get relegated leaving the redmen missing out on league. I know grassroots need supporting but i could care less about teams like west ham get the stadium on cheap and still can't do anything maybe get top 4 and knocked out in the qualifier.
Public outcry is enormous. An excellent opportunity for a politician to get on the bandwagon and gain public support. Boris is an attention seeking thick twat. He won’t miss out on a chance to get a few pats on his fat back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom