What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Has to be the most embarrassing moment in living memory for Man U - That was truly awful. The board has told him his job was safe 2 weeks ago - they too are an embarrassment in giving him that assurance. Put him out of his misery and sack him. FFS

Goshhh i left the match after 30 minutes thats it, he was terrible our whole team was clueless, And we were missing chances, Ronaldo performs well in one match and screws up in another. We should rest maguire or possibly get rid of him and start somebody else. Vdb or scott seems a good option.
4-1-2-4 Formation formation, yes playing 4 attackers on front is a good option, Greenwood Rashie, Ronaldo amd cavani and we have replacements for themtoo

Goshhh i left the match after 30 minutes thats it, he was terrible our whole team was clueless, And we were missing chances, Ronaldo performs well in one match and screws up in another. We should rest maguire or possibly get rid of him and start somebody else. Vdb or scott seems a good option.
4-1-2-4 Formation formation, yes playing 4 attackers on front is a good option, Greenwood Rashie, Ronaldo amd cavani and we have replacements for themtoo

It doesnt matter on who you drop and who you pick. Bro the system is non existent and there is no hunger or desire. Ole is clueless.

It doesnt matter on who you drop and who you pick. Bro the system is non existent and there is no hunger or desire. Ole is clueless.
There’s a lot of desire according to ole, that’s why he plays fred and mctominay, he said it with his own words that Fred has a great smile and is a good person thats why he always plays, and mcfred have the passion and desire. He is clueless, and the worst thing is he still hasn’t be sacked, he should leave himself if he has any self respect, but from what he said in the interview he seems like he wants to stay. I remember when we lost to Aston Villa he said he will make big changes, what was those big changes? taking off pogba?

There’s a lot of desire according to ole, that’s why he plays fred and mctominay, he said it with his own words that Fred has a great smile and is a good person thats why he always plays, and mcfred have the passion and desire. He is clueless, and the worst thing is he still hasn’t be sacked, he should leave himself if he has any self respect, but from what he said in the interview he seems like he wants to stay. I remember when we lost to Aston Villa he said he will make big changes, what was those big changes? taking off pogba?
Fred is actually good with Brazil and so is Pogba.... Theres something wrong with our management or club.. And we all know who the culprit is here. Please ole bhai chaley jao

All these players - Pogba Shaw Ronaldo Fred and the rest play like superstars for their countries - when playing for Man Utd - they play like as if they really dont know what the hell they are doing. Play like individuals and not a team. Some of the goals were shocking.

Fred is actually good with Brazil and so is Pogba.... Theres something wrong with our management or club.. And we all know who the culprit is here. Please ole bhai chaley jao
Trust me mate, fred is shitttt.
All these players - Pogba Shaw Ronaldo Fred and the rest play like superstars for their countries - when playing for Man Utd - they play like as if they really dont know what the hell they are doing. Play like individuals and not a team. Some of the goals were shocking.
Firstly Fred is bad, idk why we ever bought him. Even shaktars previous director of football, fonseca said this:
"When we heard that United were interested we were hoping to get around €20 million to €25 million as he had such a bad season."
"Two days later we received an official faxed bid of €60 million from United, the room erupted in laughter, I told my assistant to fax back, asking for €64 million."
"The next morning, a new bid arrived of €64 million."
"I remember thinking had the world gone crazy? I mean, we had better players in our youth team! I ordered my assistant to get a bottle of Champagne - it felt like winning a lottery."
secondly, pogba plays great because he has great players around him, he has kante behind him, he knows he can play free and do what he wants, when he looks behind him in united, he sees mctominay and Fred. Main reason to all these problems is….ole. He should be playing someone else in cdm, he should atleatse give vdb a chance, like he was a ballondor nominee before he came too united like wtf is ole doing, even right now Real Madrid and Barca and juve would want vdb and your telling me ole can’t even play him. Ole has serious balls, even thought it could cost him his job, he still has stuck with mcfred and maguire as captain.

What baffled me was giving Maguire the captaincy before he could even prove himself. Never befoee have I seen something like this happening. Man U are in a situation where they should be dropping him and playing Varane and Lindelöf/Bailly as their CBs but cant as Maguires inclusion in the starting 11 is a given.

Ok guys good news I’ve been hearing, very likely ole will get sacked by tonight or tomorrow

Ok guys good news I’ve been hearing, very likely ole will get sacked by tonight or tomorrow
Whoever makes these decisions must make sure they have someone that can gel what is an exceptional squad and make them play like a team

4-1-2-4?!?!?!? Lmao. You have an extra player in.

If you are talking about 4-2-4 then still a terrible option. You will have to play Matic and Mctominay together as B2Bs. Fred aint good enough. Also both Matic and Mctominay not good enough passing or pace wise (Matic in particular) to play in a 2 man midfield. Matic used to be a beast as a b2b under conte in 2 man midfield but that man is long gone. Playing with a 2 man midfield also means that you cant adjust in Bruno or Pogba.

The thing is, formation isn't the problem. Ole is not the coach to take United to the next level. He, just like lampard was there to stabilize the ship. Should have been sacked like Lampard earlier to find an excellent coach because united have quality players.

Under Ole, United press is very disoriented. They don't know how to use wide spaces at all. Just always trying to infiltrate through middle and being clueless.

As a chelsea fan, not happy with Liverpool beating them by this much. Want the smeagle looking mofo to stay at the wheel and drown the ship far deep.
What baffled me was giving Maguire the captaincy before he could even prove himself. Never befoee have I seen something like this happening. Man U are in a situation where they should be dropping him and playing Varane and Lindelöf/Bailly as their CBs but cant as Maguires inclusion in the starting 11 is a given.
Stop blaming their centre backs. The defensive structure is awful and makes the defense look very weak. Shaw was caught being double attacked every time because whoever was at left wing was never tracking back. That is not on Luke, that is on Ole.

Stop blaming their centre backs. The defensive structure is awful and makes the defense look very weak. Shaw was caught being double attacked every time because whoever was at left wing was never tracking back. That is not on Luke, that is on Ole.
Hang on a minute - why my shouldn’t you portion blame on Maguire? He was sh1t yesterday and generally crap all season. He said after the match he was literally forced to come and speak to the press - man up you useless twat. You get paid millions for regularly performing like a knob. As the captain he must be held responsible for the sh1t defense - tell me I’m wrong?

Hang on a minute - why my shouldn’t you portion blame on Maguire? He was sh1t yesterday and generally crap all season. He said after the match he was literally
4-1-2-4?!?!?!? Lmao. You have an extra player in.

If you are talking about 4-2-4 then still a terrible option. You will have to play Matic and Mctominay together as B2Bs. Fred aint good enough. Also both Matic and Mctominay not good enough passing or pace wise (Matic in particular) to play in a 2 man midfield. Matic used to be a beast as a b2b under conte in 2 man midfield but that man is long gone. Playing with a 2 man midfield also means that you cant adjust in Bruno or Pogba.

The thing is, formation isn't the problem. Ole is not the coach to take United to the next level. He, just like lampard was there to stabilize the ship. Should have been sacked like Lampard earlier to find an excellent coach because united have quality players.

Under Ole, United press is very disoriented. They don't know how to use wide spaces at all. Just always trying to infiltrate through middle and being clueless.

As a chelsea fan, not happy with Liverpool beating them by this much. Want the smeagle looking mofo to stay at the wheel and drown the ship far deep.

forced to come and speak to the press - man up you useless twat. You get paid millions for regularly performing like a knob. As the captain he must be held responsible for the sh1t defense - tell me I’m wrong?
The defence was out of place, partial blame defo goes to our defence, maguire and Luke shaw colliding, being out of position, letting balls go past them, this blame goes to both the coaches and the Players, but majority goes to the shit coaches, 0 experience in top teams, all a bunch of friends hoping on vibes and ball, no Tactics idk what the coaches train them on and tell them. most of our goals conceded have been setpeices, apparently we have a new set piece coach and from what we can see he has done jack shit. Hopefully ole is out, I don’t really want conte, but right now I’d take modi as manager than ole.

Hang on a minute - why my shouldn’t you portion blame on Maguire? He was sh1t yesterday and generally crap all season. He said after the match he was literally forced to come and speak to the press - man up you useless twat. You get paid millions for regularly performing like a knob. As the captain he must be held responsible for the sh1t defense - tell me I’m wrong?
Never forget that under Lampard how did this world class defense that chelsea has looked like complete clowns. Fans were calling for their heads, saying to sell every single of them. Now see chelsea having the best defense in league.

So yeah see the same similarities here as well. United fans calling Maguire shit (He is definitely not worth the price tag) but hes a great defender for England and was for leicester. How he turned to shit after coming to united is majority on ole.

The CBs literally need two DMs infront of them, severely restricting the offensive threat United pose. Of course the problem is not solely the CBs. If you go back a couple of pages you will find my posts from last year where I want us to thank Ole for his services and say Goodbye, just like Chelsea did with Lampard. It was a stopgap measure which worked well temporarily but Ole is tactically inept and this coupled together with ridiculous decisions like making Maguire the captain so early in his Utd career show that he was not and is not a permanent solution.

Back
Top Bottom