What's new

England vs Pakistan: Pakistan beat England by 9 wickets, lead series 1-0

Pindi Boy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
England's woes in Test cricket continue as they lose the first Test at Lord's against Pakistan by 9 wickets.
By: Sports Desk |Updated: May 27, 2018 5:08:17 pm

buttler-7594.jpg
Pakistan bowled out England early on Day 4. (Source: Reuters)
England vs Pakistan 1st Test Day 4 Highlights: Pakistan bowlers wasted no time in setting themselves up for win as they quickly cleaned up England’s tail. England manage to add just 7 runs and lost four wickets in the first hour of Day 4. Pakistan lost Azhar Ali early in chase with James Anderson picking up the wicket. But 64 was a really easy target and Haris Sohail and Imam Ul-Haq carried the innings forward to chase down the total. The duo added 54 runs together to give their side 1-0 in the 2-match Test series.

Pakistan in England, 2 Test Series, 2018Lord's, London 27 May 2018
"http://indianexpress.com/article/sp...t-day-4-lords-live-cricket-streaming-5193176/

This was one of the best Pakistani performances in England ever

Back to back Lords test victories

The English were thankful for real cricket after months of indian pyjama league cricket, being dismantled by Pakistan will have really scared them:rolleyes:

In next match, Azhar Ali & Asad Shafiq must be replaced with Hafeez and Fakahar Zaman.

Pakistan's bowling attack is why Pakistan won and Sarfraz is truing out to be a good captain.

Pathetic display by England, wouldn't of minded if it was competitive.

Well done Pakistan

Kal cigarette pe rok rahe THAY
Aaj chillam o may de rahe ho
Kal zehar dedogay
Habeel kabeel Cricket pe larr marray
Loooool good one.
Cigarettes are kafir creation. Chilam is Desi and if you want real Desi them put some marijuana in it. He'll even our cow's are high on that

Well done, Pakistan toke full advantage of ENG poor batting in first innings. But I fully expect Pakistan to loss 2nd test now, prove me wrong for once.

Loooool good one.
Cigarettes are kafir creation. Chilam is Desi and if you want real Desi them put some marijuana in it. He'll even our cow's are high on that

The question is

If the holy cow has grazed in poppy field and smoked air full of cigarette smoke.

Kia uski qurbani jaiz hai? Ya uski pooja bhi?

Falsafa falsafa falsafa.

Federal Shariah Court se fatwa laga kar kyon nahi rukwa dete. Chalte phirte bachon ko tang Karte ho. Masjidon per tak to mene tabbaco ads dekhen hain per its banned in Formula 1 and Football to advocate for them.

Bhai kahan phans gaya hai Insaan duniya me akar. Ajeeb safar hai ye zindagi ka

This is a young unit. Many haven't even played test cricket yet. The way the team has applied themselves is simply put amazing.

The boys should continue the hard work and focus on the next one.

England are reaping the IPL rewards.

The question is

If the holy cow has grazed in poppy field and smoked air full of cigarette smoke.

Kia uski qurbani jaiz hai? Ya uski pooja bhi?

Falsafa falsafa falsafa.

Federal Shariah Court se fatwa laga kar kyon nahi rukwa dete. Chalte phirte bachon ko tang Karte ho. Masjidon per tak to mene tabbaco ads dekhen hain per its banned in Formula 1 and Football to advocate for them.

Bhai kahan phans gaya hai Insaan duniya me akar. Ajeeb safar hai ye zindagi ka

Now you have stirred up a hornets nest. all the Hindu will go mad at you. Personally I am having a beef burger

Back
Top Bottom