What's new

Enforced regime change in India is no longer 'unthinkable'.

There used to be a forum called Pak Tea House. I don't know what became of it.

@Joe Shearer, were you a member ?

Yes, but as Vajra, not as Joe Shearer, and along with Septic Tank, Bloody Civilian, Hayyer Sahib, Gorki and others, all far my intellectual superiors - Bloody Civilian most of all, Gorki slightly behind, Hayyer Sahib beyond controversy.

It still exists but without Raza Rumi and Raza Habib Raja directly in control, with YLH in control, and swarmed by Sanghis, it is a putrid cesspool.

Oh please you misunderstood our intent. We as Pakistanis fully support Modi ji and his endeavors in India.

Timeo Danaos et Dona Ferentes.

Those are some funny names.

Septic Tank was RHR, Bloody Civilian was the most educated source of information on early Islamic history and social development, Usman S. Still active on another forum; actually, two other fora.

You know I had to Google it. Why put me in all that trouble?
We are not bearing any gifts just supporting modi in his.

Just trying to keep you amused in these boring times.

Don't get me wrong bro...We won't leave you unsupported...

india ia a country where generals are too inept, incompetent & corrupt to mount a coup...
Thats called separation of power and the officers upholding the oath they have taken-(Now usually thats the reason- but you can carry on).

I think Gen Rawat will over throw the Modi govt. Or may b Gen Naravane do that, how know might somebody else will do it. But it is certain that coup is on the way to India...

And who knows we might also see coup in America..
images

Yes, but as Vajra, not as Joe Shearer, and along with Septic Tank, Bloody Civilian, Hayyer Sahib, Gorki and others, all far my intellectual superiors - Bloody Civilian most of all, Gorki slightly behind, Hayyer Sahib beyond controversy.

It still exists but without Raza Rumi and Raza Habib Raja directly in control, with YLH in control, and swarmed by Sanghis, it is a putrid cesspool.

Timeo Danaos et Dona Ferentes.
You mean Modi is a Trojan horse?- If Pakistan has pulled that off, then they deserve to just take over India- Job well done.

You know I had to Google it. Why put me in all that trouble?
We are not bearing any gifts just supporting modi in his.

You should actually know this.

These were the Latin translation of the Greek words uttered by the priest Laocoon when he saw the Trojans clustered around the wooden horse outside the city gates. He went up, struck the horse, and cried out this phrase. Poseidon, the God of the Sea, bore a grudge against Laocoon; he sent out three serpents, that gripped Laocoon and his two sons and crushed them to death. The awed Trojans saw this as a divine sign, an augury, and took in the horse. The rest of the story you know.

You can see the death of Laocoon in sculpture form at the Vatican.
Thats called separation of power and the officers upholding the oath they have taken-(Now usually thats the reason- but you can carry on).

images

You mean Modi is a Trojan horse?- If Pakistan has pulled that off, then they deserve to just take over India- Job well done.

No, I meant that @IceCold gifting us Modi for some more time spent in management by bowel movement was a thoroughly suspect gift.

With all due respect Sir, stop dreaming.
This isn't Pakistan. We respect our Army but don't worship it. Civilian supremacy was the order of the day in India and thats how it is going to be forever.

I'm not daydreaming.

India is still saved from coup is because all the high official ranks Officers were from different regions, sects and religions and because of that non of the military men were allowed to enter in politics or do politics.

but now indian military's high command is full of one sect/religion, they are now part of politics, retired officers are joining political parties and getting good positions and enforcing political agendas etc..

The American military is not a defensive military. It is an imperialist organization which takes orders from a capitalist Establishment.
mighty Trump is giving hard time to everyone...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom