What's new

Empire of Punjab: Videos from Youtube

The way Punjab bled in 1947 is a testimony to its strength...Nothing makes me more sad than when i think of 47 and how punjabis butchered eachother, how the defenders of Punjab became its butchers. But i think the division started long before 47, the formation of muncipalities when they formed Dal Khalsa that was when the rift started tearing apart punjab but Ranjit singh kept punjab united..maybe if there was a ranjit singh in 47 things would have worked out differently

The way Punjab bled in 1947 is a testimony to its strength...Nothing makes me more sad than when i think of 47 and how punjabis butchered eachother, how the defenders of Punjab became its butchers

that was a horrible time....................many innocent died.............friends took on friends

that was a horrible time....................many innocent died.............friends took on friends

The sad thing is nobody is gonna remember punjab anymore, us guys we still reminisce about the old times..but the ones that are gonna come after us to them punjab will be nothing but a name..If it had been united, we'd have a identity..

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad thing is nobody is gonna remember punjab anymore, us guys we still reminisce about the old times..but the ones that are gonna come after us to them punjab will be nothing but a name..If it had been united, we'd have a identity..

YouTube- Soni Pabla - Punjab

dude you seems to be missing Punjab too much??

RIP Soni Pabla

yes very true.. asli punjabi culture tah already khatam ho challeya.. today's Punjabi culture is what I call k@njar culture... ajj kal teh gaane sunn ke hi patta chall da vi punjabi culture kinni hadd tak khatam ho geya... baaki rehndi khundi kassar dohno passeya de paiya ne kaddh ditti... burra na manni parr jedhe anni nafrat paedha karr de ne dohno tarf teh ohh punjabi ni haige jithe takk main vekh dai.. sadde passe paiya ne gand paya peya teh tuhade passe muhajir/paiya ne.. jiven ek kehni aii.. "je sikh nu sikh na maare tah sikh kaum kiven haare?".. eh punjabiyan teh vi apna sakde aii.. "je punjabi nu punjabi na maare tah apna Punjab kiven kadde haare?"

very nice song.. its a tragedy Soni Pabla died so early.. RIP..

another good song for future generations:

and Raj Brar's Punjab song is also spot on!

Last edited by a moderator:
sachi gal keti a bahu..ujar ujar ke wasna likhya leykhan vich punjab day..hun ujreya par pata nai kadan vassu..dukhi kerta bhai..or vekh la aj ve india te pakistan lai khali punjabi hi ek dojay nu marn gay..saadi mitti he eho jaye a, we're too loyal..par yar dukh hun is gal da honda ke saday pichon punjab nai rehna, jo saday vargay bahr de mulkan vich a gaye a, saday tun baad jerhay aunay unah nu kiday naseeb honi o mitti di khushbo

it looks like Ranjit Singh have got alot of admirers in india and pakistan.

Although im not from punjab but i admire King Porus and Ranjeet singh.
And was ranjeet singh a rajput?

Punjabis in Canada dont count. No Pakistani history book praises Ranjit Singh. Pakistanis have no favorible opinion of Ranjit Singh. There was a long discussion of him in the military history section.

He is just sikh people's hero.

Pakistani people's heros are Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Allama Iqbal, and Chaudhry Rahmat Ali not ranjit singh.

No he doesn't brother maybe some idiotic Pan-Punjabi love him but as for me and many other Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch, Sindh and Kashmiri most haven't probably heard of him and those that have, will have a great dislike for him. Most people in Pakistan have always looked up to and sided with Pashtuns when it comes to respecting a tribe of people who are well known for their fighting abilities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom