What's new

Emotionally Intelligent Social Robot Built By An IIT Alumni

@oFFbEAT @acetophenol Human intelligence is much more complex than what you have mentioned, Elephants have some 300 times or so more memory than us, they can even pass on knowledge from generations to generations, some other animals have also shown extraordinary intelligence and memory, but they couldn't evolve like us. I am trying to post an interesting news if I find it now.

@oFFbEAT @acetophenol Human intelligence is much more complex than what you have mentioned, Elephants have some 300 times or so more memory than us, they can even pass on knowledge from generations to generations, some other animals have also shown extraordinary intelligence and memory, but they couldn't evolve like us. I am trying to post an interesting news if I find it now.
Ofcourse it is much more complex and therefore complex researches are going on all over the world regarding this......but for some reason I believe that there are simple solutions for complex things, we just need to keep our mind open and think....that's why I invited simple, unique, logical, ingenious ideas from you guys.....it's quite interesting to discuss such matters with arguments and counterarguments....

Last edited:
Ofcourse it is much more complex and therefore complex researches are going on all over the world regarding this......but for some reason I believe that there are simple solutions for complex things, we just need to keep our mind open and think....that's why I invited simple, unique, logical, ingenious ideas from you guys.....it's quite interesting to discuss in such matters with arguments and counterarguments....

Somehow I am not very comfortable with AI or EQ in machines, our curiosity is so high that we sometimes forget where to stop, we might end up creating something in future that can challenge us as a superior species. :(

@DRAY Apple introduced an emotionally not-so intelligent bot prototype which is active in the BD section of PDF since 2008. Can you guess it's name?

Last edited:
@DRAY Apple introduced an emotionally not-so intelligent bot prototype which is active in the BD section of PDF since 2008. Can you guess it's name?

Hard to find, there are many!! :( Is it Idune, or MBI Munshi, maybe Kalu Miah, Al-Zakir or Luffy 500!! :(

Back
Top Bottom