What's new

Emotional scenes as two brothers separated during Partition reunite after 74 years in Kartarpur

Sikka was his real name before conversion. Thats forking turban itself is nough.
And he is one of many.. mostly women and kids were abducted by sick bastards.
What is his Sikh name then? Obviously that would be the name on his passport.

How do you know if he was forcibly converted or rescued by a kind Sikh family and valued as a member? Why do you need to jump to evil conclusions?

How do you know if he was forcibly converted or rescued by a kind Sikh family and valued as a member? Why do you need to jump to evil conclusions?
His sikh turban and the actual video where the brothers met.
His actual name was Habib.

And there are several such videos of women and men who were converted by sikhs.

Being Punjabi myself one thing I hate about Indian Punjabis is the forced conversions and the pride they take in them. Muslim Punjabis are usually pretty chill but these forced conversions of Muslim Punjabis piss us off. But to our face, they are like Sikh Muslim pra pra. F$cked logic.

@Mentee @Sainthood 101 sorry in advance if I am tagging you guys too much.

I believe you have the sense to make conversation without resorting to expletives. If not, then go get some education first.

You are right every one of us should refrain from such language.

Being Punjabi myself one thing I hate about Indian Punjabis is the forced conversions and the pride they take in them. Muslim Punjabis are usually pretty chill but these forced conversions of Muslim Punjabis piss us off. But to our face, they are like Sikh Muslim pra pra. F$cked logic.

@Mentee @Sainthood 101 sorry in advance if I am tagging you guys too much.
Wait are they into forced conversions of Muslim Punjabis
I didn't know that? First time I am hearing this

Living in west I only have positive things to say for them but I didn't know this part of Indian punjab

Living in west I only have positive things to say for them but I didn't know this part of Indian punjab
So many muslim women were forcibly converted to Sikhism and forced to marry Sikhs.

Living in the west I only have positive things to say for them but I didn't know this part of Indian Punjab
Oh man, western Sikhs are gonna be way different than those residing in east Punjab. These guys even converted people like Kuldeep Manak and Mohammed Sadiq into Sikhism two pillars of eastern punjabi folk music.

Oh man, western Sikhs are gonna be way different than those residing in east Punjab. These guys even converted people like Kuldeep Manak and Mohammed Sadiq into Sikhism two pillars of eastern punjabi folk music.
Damn that's really sad to hear man

Hopefully Mr. Khan will not be harassed on his return to India.

The creation of nation states post British withdrawal and subsequent human tragedies that followed suit hide themselves lessons for humans and humanity in their political existences.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom