What's new

Emma Watson wants to be in India

Damn... She's hawt...
Why India???? And Why NOT Pakistan :pakistan: ????
I need some seriously funny answers...

My answer is that she wanna make the new Harry Potter in India :blah:...
And Why No Pakistan well I don't know...U Answer - ????
:pakistan: :pdf: :china: :usflag: :flame:

If she travels with body guards and security she should be fine but she will definitly get a culture shock its not all sugar coated like in bollywood movies -

Every one gets a shock of their lives once they land and see 10,000 people in a small areas just out side of the airport - let along once you hit the main cities I am sure

But its wonderful she is interested in Visiting India people should admire that I hope once the relation gets warmer perhaps some of us in Pakistan would also like to visit provided we get the visa that is .. and we are not locked up

Observing pictures of India from Google map it does has a lot of nice locations as diverse nation not only the city centeres - and what else can you say except nothing bay happens to the young lady

Pakistan bhai, tell me honestly how many times have you been to India before giving your expert opinion? India is quite different from what you like it to be.. Advise for u don't visualize India as if it is Pakistan.

Damn... She's hawt...
Why India???? And Why NOT Pakistan :pakistan: ????
I need some seriously funny answers...

My answer is that she wanna make the new Harry Potter in India :blah:...
And Why No Pakistan well I don't know...U Answer - ????
:pakistan: :pdf: :china: :usflag: :flame:

It is all about Politics.
She probably heard that 'Indian Spices' 'Indian Cultures' 'Indian traditions' are excellent. Infact, they are all over subcontinent. I can say that we have got same things, and some even better, but our culture is not being boosted by our Media (if we have ours). Also, she is here to enjoy, not to die, as people in west think.

Jana said:
Whats ranting in it? these are real issues in the third world

Yes these are real issues, but her stance on it is completey moronic.

Example: she went to Bangladesh, got completely horrifed due to child labour in textile plants (which produce apparel endorsed by her) and thus said that she won't be associated with 'such' exploitation.

What she does not realize is the same children who were working, will now be on the streets begging

It is all about Politics.
She probably heard that 'Indian Spices' 'Indian Cultures' 'Indian traditions' are excellent. Infact, they are all over subcontinent. I can say that we have got same things, and some even better, but our culture is not being boosted by our Media (if we have ours). Also, she is here to enjoy, not to die, as people in west think.

Dude, she is coming to visit Goa to enjoy cool weather there as Europe is damn cold these days!! Simple logic and from where these Indian spices, Indian culture etc came into picture so please get over it.

She might also be looking forward to earn some quick bucks in Bollywood. All she need to do is twist her legs in couple of dance sequences.

Scarlet johansson............. is the most beautiful women and so is Eva mendaz.

emma-watson.jpg

eww!!!

she is actress? :confused:

Lets face it my pakistani brother that India is one of the biggest marketing,filming and tourist hub in the world, i am not saying that pakistan is junk but India has got that pre made ancient image of its which dates back to ancient times.Pakistan too was a part of that India that now the west one admires but we have too build our image as Pakistan now.Its good that she is visiting India she might come here in the future too , you never know:yahoo:then we can have our wishes fulfilled:smokin::smokin::flame:

If she travels with body guards and security she should be fine but she will definitly get a culture shock its not all sugar coated like in bollywood movies -

Every one gets a shock of their lives once they land and see 10,000 people in a small areas just out side of the airport - let along once you hit the main cities I am sure

But its wonderful she is interested in Visiting India people should admire that I hope once the relation gets warmer perhaps some of us in Pakistan would also like to visit provided we get the visa that is .. and we are not locked up

Observing pictures of India from Google map it does has a lot of nice locations as diverse nation not only the city centeres - and what else can you say except nothing bay happens to the young lady

you know one thing people from abroad are coming to see that culture shock,some are even coming for second/third time.:D

India is fast becoming a major tourist attraction..Thanks for people like you..:D

^ Dont care about her even when she has long hair, pretty amazed with some of the comments here, still every man for himself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom