What's new

Emirati Airforce Can Take Down the Iranian Airforce In Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there so much rivalry between the Arab world and the Iranians ?

Is this your last bullet ? racist clowns . .

racist clwns are those who dreams of the return of the Persian Empire

LMAO
I don't remember anybody talking about the Persian Empire which means that you think every Iranian has that dream. This actually proves my original statement.
You're a racist clown
actually not only racist, but delusional as well.

I have already reported this racist clown Nishan . . . .

I have not violated any laws of the forum on the contrary of you . . You used the words should not be used . . and attacked the Arabs with silly empty words . . and When you no longer have an argument or logic . . you directed your to me personally

LMAO
I don't remember anybody talking about the Persian Empire which means that you think every Iranian has that dream. This actually proves my original statement.
You're a racist clown
actually not only racist, but delusional as well.

in Respect for the feelings of the participants in this forum who asked me to ignore you . . I tell you
Thank you

UAE Air Force is much stronger than Iranian Air Force.
They have many modern air crafts unlike Iran.
But that doesn't mean UAE can take down Iranian in seconds.
And this thread is going on the way of trolling and bashing each others.

arabs hate shias (they consider shias to be "infidels" lol)
They are also always suspicious of Iranians and they think we have a plan to take over the ME or smtg like that.

What's funny is that Iran hasn't attacked another country in 300+ years while these arabs have used chemical weapons and have fought with each other many times. In the Quran it says nationalism is haram. However arabs are the biggest nationalists and racists you will find. Generally they will hate you if you're from the sub continent and they consider White people superior. They hate everything that has to do with Iran and call us "fire worshipers", "ajams", "kaffirs" ....

I love how Iran and Turkey are progressing while these fools are stuck in the middle ages .

Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country
Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - science-in-society - 18 February 2010 - New Scientist

They are proud of their American made weapons. That tells you a lot.

If there is a conflict between the UAE and Iran there will be casualties on both sides.But UAE will suffer much more because it is very small compared to Iran and almost 80% of the population is expat.The economy of the nation will be completely ruined.UAE has a defensive force and will never attack Iran .Actually it's Qatar and Bahrain who have to worry more as there are American bases in these two countries

If there is a conflict between the UAE and Iran there will be casualties on both sides.But UAE will suffer much more because it is very small compared to Iran and almost 80% of the population is expat.The economy of the nation will be completely ruined.UAE has a defensive force and will never attack Iran .Actually it's Qatar and Bahrain who have to worry more as there are American bases in these two countries

true
Also Bahrain is a shia majority country (65% Shia) and 15% of the country is made up of ethnic Persians who have been living there for centuries.
0041.jpg

regarding Qatar:
Iran and Qatar have a great relationship actually. Qatar is Iran's best Arab friend probably. We have a defense pact and plan to do joint military exercises. This month the Qataris hosted an Iranian cultural event.
YouTube - Iran and Qatar renew cultural ties

actions speak louder than words buddy
Posting hate filled messages regarding Iran when nobody has even mentioned the word "arab" shows your hatred of Iranians. Praising Saddam, a man who murdered a million Iranians and half a million Iraqis. A man who used chemical weapons against his own people as well as Iranians. Saying things like "the Persians attacked Iraq."

If you hate Iranians then man up and say it. Don't beat around the bush so much. Nobody is gonna hit you little guy. It's funny how you call for "muslim unity" when you praise the most evil human being that ever walked in the Middle East.

dear Ganga
Arab countries do not intervene in Iran . . at the same time . . Iran gives itself the right to intervene in the Arab States . . See what is happening in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen . . all the problems in these countries caused by Iranian interference . . Knowing that . . if Arab countries want evil to Iran . . This is as easy as possible . . Because Iran has a lot of ethnic groups that aspire to independence and established their own countries . . Before Khomeini's revolution . . Both Sunni and Shiite Arabs live in peace . . There is no differences between them . . Today every Arab country where there is Shiite minority . . became a volatile and unstable . . because of Iranian Interventions

actions speak louder than words buddy
Posting hate filled messages regarding Iran when nobody has even mentioned the word "arab" shows your hatred of Iranians. Praising Saddam, a man who murdered a million Iranians and half a million Iraqis. A man who used chemical weapons against his own people as well as Iranians. Saying things like "the Persians attacked Iraq."

If you hate Iranians then man up and say it. Don't beat around the bush so much. Nobody is gonna hit you little guy. It's funny how you call for "muslim unity" when you praise the most evil human being that ever walked in the Middle East.

I have the right by expressing my point of view freely . . as it is right for you . . I think i showed the facts that supports my point of view . . But you have attacked the Arab nation in general . . The issue is not about love and hate . . The issue is that we in the Arab countries we are suffering from the Iranian intervention in our internal affairs . . Iran Interventions restored some areas in Lebanon th the stone age . . Iran Interventions is about to rupture the unity of Yemen . . Iran Interventions have turned Iraq into a sea of blood . . Can America stay in Iraq one hour without the Iran blessing? . . Who opened the way for U.S. forces to the occupation of two Muslim countries Iraq and Afghanistan?
When you find the answer I hope that you view it . . Without the addition of Inappropriate phrases to cover the topic . . thank you

true
Also Bahrain is a shia majority country (65% Shia) and 15% of the country is made up of ethnic Persians who have been living there for centuries.

and also arabs have been living in southern "Iran" for centuries . . when the problems began . . before or after the revolution?
ahwazmap13copy3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom