What's new

Embarrassing moment for India: PM Narendra Modi could not utter a single word after his teleprompter fails 🤣

two nations, two somewhat PMs, total embarrassment.
it was time when India were enjoying a PM in Pakistan and these are times when we are reciprocating same.

what are we, the people of sub-continent and then we call ourselves democracies where fools elect fools.

Man seriously Modi is literally a peasant minister
well, the elitism of many people like you played a big play role. people mocking him as "illiterate", "villager" etc only bolstered his support base as they increasingly identified with him against the "elitist" Congress.
he's a Gujarati speaker, and there's some indication that he can't read Devanagari, having his Hindi speeches written in Gujarati script. and he hates talking to the media publicly, and can't really give a speech without a teleprompter. but mocking him as illiterate or "villager" for all these flaws isn't doing any good for anyone, just shows your prejudice against rural populations.

well, the elitism of many people like you played a big play role. people mocking him as "illiterate", "villager" etc only bolstered his support base as they increasingly identified with him against the "elitist" Congress.
he's a Gujarati speaker, and there's some indication that he can't read Devanagari, having his Hindi speeches written in Gujarati script. and he hates talking to the media publicly, and can't really give a speech without a teleprompter. but mocking him as illiterate or "villager" for all these flaws isn't doing any good for anyone, just shows your prejudice against rural populations.

hit-head-smack-head.gif

Most of the US presidents were redneck peasants and not the educated class of the country, UK was historically led by a bunch of uneducated villagers and not the oxford/cambridge educated people, most of CCP leadership are not the most educated people and have very little knowledge of history, outside world, Thier practices ,
go through any G-20 country and you would see they're mostly barely BA pass political people and act like peasants
So for the most part being barely educated with the world view of a peasant, with absolutely no ability to speak a language that is an official language of your country, a language that is taught to you since birth to your higher education - so clearly your education levels are not up to the mark

If all this is true than yes I am wrong in calling him an uneducated, barely BA pass, villager leading a nuclear power state of 1.4 billion people, if that makes me a bad guy

Yes yes hell yes I am the bad guy here!!!

And this is not at all unusual as this is the norm (uneducated peasant mentality guy) in every country around the globe

(I could care less about your domestic politics and his appeal to bimbos like himself but in most countries he won't be considered normal and yes his dumbass will be made fun of- being a villager is no problem most great leaders have that background being uneducated with peasant mentality and worldview is the issue here)

Actors can only act according to the script and don't even have to recite their lines.

I am pretty sure he is not the most educated man out there
bhai, kahaan saatwey aasman par chadha rahey ho modiji ko?
dimaag mein kuchh hona chahiye, sirf ratta maarney se yahi haal hota hai.

Check how Godi Media rescued PM Modi. Imagine if the same had happened to PM Imran Khan. Then our own Pakistani media would have mocked and ridiculed him for that 🤣View attachment 809449
U.S. regime controlled Twitter: Could be coincidence *goes back banning real Chinese and Russian users flagged for contradicting U.S. propaganda and disinformation*

This thread is beyond stupid.

Modi was a professional preacher (Pracharak) for a good 30 years of his life before he became a politician.

He can give a rousing speech in his sleep on a bad day.

He is one of the finest political orator in India.

He stopped speaking because the connection was interrupted.

I don't think in today's age the sophistication of a country's leader is a criteria at all in creating alliances and doing business. There was a time when the suave Nehru had personal friendship with the likes of Tito, Nasser and Sukarno and this helped in better relations at country level. These kind of vids are funny for a day and then people move on with their lives. The world is so interconnected these days, a country's image is made more by its diaspora and social media, rarely by its PMs and Presidents.

Back
Top Bottom