What's new

🏆 Elon Musk: [Starlink] works almost everywhere on Earth with global roaming enabled [1.5M users and counting]

More Google+Starlink marketing fraud:

Search for "starlink intercontinental latency" get an unqualified 33ms answer, which is false (they keep showing local starlink latency, not intercontiental at all).

1699770307983.png

Wrong. There was a lot of interest in how it could cut latency. This was dropped after it was later proven to not be better. View attachment 998858

Read here how the starlink frauds cooperating with google, try to make it sound like it's cutting global interncontinental latency to 25ms.

:rolleyes1:

I haven't heard one person on PDF say they can hardly wait for Starlink to be available in their country so they could beat the ping of their landline connection.

Infact not one person on PDF has even mentioned wanting to even test it.

The low earth orbit has more to do with the slowness of traditional Geo-based satellite connections not landline ones.

landlines.png

The low earth orbit has more to do with the slowness of traditional Geo-based satellite connections not landline ones.
I know, that's why I said Google and Starlink marketers are engaging in fraud with the search results, as depicted.

Here's Musk telling everyone at a launch that intercontinental "speed of light in vacuum" is "40-50% faster than fibre [optic]".

At 3:30.

2-3 hops. of-of -uh-b-b-but-ah -oh fwfw 4 hops.

Read here how the starlink frauds cooperating with google, try to make it sound like it's cutting global interncontinental latency to 25ms.

did you notice the latency number in that video i supplied of that woman in the Philippines
latency.png

26 ms

Last edited:
did you notice the latency number in that video i supplied of that woman in the Philippines
Intercontinental latency doesn't mean to the satellite. It means once it is received how long it takes to get down on the other continent.

Intercontinental latency doesn't mean to the satellite. It means once it is received how long it takes to get down on the other continent.

Latency numbers in speed tests are measuring round trips from source to destination and back.
We of course do not know which site the speed test was using but obviously the 26ms trip included:
1) the time from her phone to the starlink wifi router
2) the time from router to satellite
3) the time from any satellite to satellite hops
4) the time from the satellite to a ground station
5) the time from the ground station to speed test (or maybe it skips the actual speedtest site)
6) the time from speed test to wherever they used to test
7) the time back from that site to speed test
8) the time from speedtest to a ground station
9) the time from groundstation to the satellite
10) the time from any satellite to satellite hops
11) the time from the satellite to her wifi router
12) the time from the starlink wifi router to her phone

all in 26ms..

Are you saying she has to pick a speedtest site from the other side of the planet to test this? Even people with landlines don't try this.

We can also make an assumption that the transmission algorithm may actually use the sea optical cables if it deems it faster or more efficient.

Also they only have 5,000 of the satellite constellation up.

Not sure why you think those 1.5M customers are being misled. If people think the service does not work out as they expected they can always cancel and return it within 30 days for a full refund.

You are just being completely stupid about things by saying Google search results (WTF?) are actually an insidious marketing ploy by SpaceX. It doesn't even matter due to this:

30 DAY TRIAL
Try Starlink for 30 days and if not satisfied, get a full refund.

Last edited:
Are you saying she has to pick a speedtest site from the other side of the planet to test this? Even people with landlines don't try this.
My objection is on intercontinental latency, which starklink and google is lying about by the methods shown above.

My objection is on intercontinental latency, which starklink and google is lying about by the methods shown above.

LOL! Have you even measured the intercontinental latency of your landline?
As if that was ever a factor in chosing your internet provider. :rolleyes1:
You are at the mercy of current traffic anyway even with a landline no matter how fast your fiber is.

you are just making up the most ridiculous arguments.

So you haven't lost respect for spacex or musk or google after I showed you this?

Not one bit. The constellation isn't even fully up and 1.5M people already have it..and some are saying it has changed their lives.

The reality is you are just a hater looking for an excuse to crap on something that isn't even fully deployed. Why do you think it should be at its optimal rate already??

Everytime another bunch of satellites goes up the system just gets better.

Starlink Speed: How Much Faster Is Elon's Satellite Internet in 2023 vs. 2022?​

Living with Starlink: Our tester in Idaho crunches the speed test numbers to show how his satellite service has changed over the last 6 months. (Spoiler: It's become much better.)

latencychange.png

Latency number of 2022 vs 2023...its going down even with customers going up.

Last edited:
Not one bit. The constellation isn't even fully up and 1.5M people already have it..and some are saying it has changed their lives.

The reality is you are just a hater looking for an excuse to crap on something that isn't even fully deployed.
I didn't know you were this dumb. Really. I'll never bump your shit again, dumfuk.

I'll never bump your shit again,

Thank you for not replying with your useless comment blurbs anymore.

Now this thread can get back on track.

I'll ping you when they reach 10M "fooled" and "misled" Starlink users. :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
Thank you for not replying with your useless comment blurbs anymore.

Now this thread can get back on track.
You claimed it was nothing to do with intercontinental speed. I showed you:

- A video of molusc talking about it claiminig it's 50% faster through vacuum and less "hops"
- Google+starlink results showing latency to satellite in the place of intercontental latency speed search questions
- Reddit saying they were interested many times in the intercontinental speed.

And you try to dismiss my research and analysis incorporating a snapshot of years of information of multiple types (marketing claims, end user expectation, and fraudulent SEO search marketing information, as "useless" huh? None of which you noticed at all and knew nothing about, despite being an "expert" doing astroturfing for starlink here..... who has reading comprehension problems. You cannot do that and you are a bad person to even try then double down on it.

Btw I guessed as a hip shot that starlink marketed on the intercontinental speed and turned out I was retrospectively correct in my hunch, finding a video of molusc himself talking about it in detail to investors or whoever the crowd was in seattle. Something you can't do, clearly.

You claimed it was nothing to do with intercontinental speed. I showed you:

- A video of molusc talking about it claiminig it's 50% faster through vacuum and less "hops"
- Google+starlink results showing latency to satellite in the place of intercontental latency speeds
- Reddit saying they were interested many times in the intercontinental speed.

And you try to dismiss my research and analysis incorporating a snapshot of years of information of multiple types (marketing claims, end user expectation, and fraudulent SEO search marketing information, as "useless" huh? None of which you noticed at all and knew nothing about, despite being an "expert" doing astroturfing for starlink here..... who has reading comprehension problems. You cannot do that and you are a bad person to even try then double down on it.

Don't worry we'll all be pointing and laughing at you in this thread in a few years just like all the PDF people who criticized Tesla in the early days as a complete sham that couldn't keep its promises and will never be successful or profitable.

teslascam.png

Now when they see Tesla articles they cringe in bitterness.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom